Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Those Tech people love their Leach

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Those Tech people love their Leach
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2010, 01:16:15 PM »
Yep. I knew.  :)

So, what was the problem last season? The OC? or the HC and other assts not letting the OC do his job?  Discuss amongst yourselves.... :vn:

How about D?

All the above
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2010, 01:22:42 PM »
Yep. I knew.  :)

So, what was the problem last season? The OC? or the HC and other assts not letting the OC do his job?  Discuss amongst yourselves.... :vn:

This road has ruts in it. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2010, 01:26:49 PM »

I'm not saying one way or another. I think its just an interesting talking point seeing as how Franklin seemed to return to form at MTSU.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2010, 01:46:24 PM »

Agreed. If I saw Tate run 1 sweep last year, I saw him run 100. The play calling was atrocious. I don't know who is to blame, but I would guess it was Franklin. He was a shitastic play caller...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2010, 01:57:42 PM »
Agreed. If I saw Tate run 1 sweep last year, I saw him run 100. The play calling was atrocious. I don't know who is to blame, but I would guess it was Franklin. He was a poopastic play caller...

Good discussion, good discussion. Now lets talk about how we feel.....Goooossfabahhh!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

jmar

« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2010, 04:29:08 PM »
While watching Cavutto, ticker mentioned Tubs meeting with Texas Tech.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2010, 04:57:37 PM »
While watching Cavutto, ticker mentioned Tubs meeting with Texas Tech.

I think he interviewed with them today. I don't think he's a good fit. I think he'd be better at the U or Aggie.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

boartitz

« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2010, 05:01:01 PM »
He has seriously been mentioned as a possible candidate for different jobs a few times this season. Thats more so what I'm getting at. Whats the deal?
Where? Sure you're not confusing Bobby and Paul? Paul interviewed for a couple of HC jobs before taking the OC job at Illinois.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2010, 05:02:03 PM »
I think he interviewed with them today. I don't think he's a good fit. I think he'd be better at the U or Aggie.

I would have thought a month ago that he would be the HC at Virginia or TX A&M.   I don't know if he would be a good fit or not.  It all depends on what other coaches he brings with him.  Like the avatar btw, very underrated musician IMO.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GH2001

« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2010, 11:57:32 PM »
I would have thought a month ago that he would be the HC at Virginia or TX A&M.   I don't know if he would be a good fit or not.  It all depends on what other coaches he brings with him.  Like the avatar btw, very underrated musician IMO.

Damn right, died way too young....thought about changing it up to a different one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2010, 12:35:56 AM »
Damn right, died way too young....thought about changing it up to a different one.

Agree.  Tragedy that he passed away when he did.  You should check out "Have You Heard Jim Croce Live"  hell of a CD and a damn good DVD.  I would keep the avatar.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan