Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

OL Chad Slade Commits to Auburn.....

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: OL Chad Slade Commits to Auburn.....
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2009, 06:34:55 PM »
I've already heard the Sen'Derrick Marks comparisons on this kid just because Sen'Derrick played basketball and was a kind of big guy. Blows my mind. Also, where are you getting your info on strengths or skill? ESPN doesn't even know this kid or anything, I couldn't find anything on Google either.

I do know his cousin went to AU though. Stacy Danley, but I don't really recognize the name.
I know things rws....Damn, you'd thought that by now you would've realized that.  And if you didn't notice that I posted that he'll be playing both ways.  Left Tackle and DEFENSIVE END (6'6" 315lbs. Defensive End) and he runs the 40 in around 5.0 (I say around, because he hasn't been to that many camps and I'm not sure if Rivals or Scout has updated his profile).....Wait, he's only .2 slower than a certain 4* guy....Hmmm.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2009, 06:39:24 PM »
280TIGER, where you at? You were pretty chatty up until this point. Its cool though, if I went to school and got a marketing degree I would wonder what the fuck I was doing selling bedpans too.

Sorry limp dick I have a life and wasn't hanging out on the computer all day.  I am surprised you are able to, being the big fire chief and all.  Wasn't there a cat in a tree or baby seat that needed installing.  You are a fucking pussy no matter what, dipshit.  You work for a volunteer fire dept.  Whoopty fucking doo!!!  I am sure you see a lot of action.

And no, what I sell is far more technical than bedpans.  And making six figures makes the marketing degree well worth it.  But I am sure answering the phone and getting made fun of by the real police officers is far more rewarding.  Good choice not being smart enough to go to college.  Obama will take care of you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2009, 06:46:36 PM »
Sorry limp dick I have a life and wasn't hanging out on the computer all day.  I am surprised you are able to, being the big fire chief and all.  Wasn't there a cat in a tree or baby seat that needed installing.  You are a fucking pussy no matter what, dipshit.  You work for a volunteer fire dept.  Whoopty fucking doo!!!  I am sure you see a lot of action.

And no, what I sell is far more technical than bedpans.  And making six figures makes the marketing degree well worth it.  But I am sure answering the phone and getting made fun of by the real police officers is far more rewarding.  Good choice not being smart enough to go to college.  Obama will take care of you.
Pow...right in the kisser. :rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2009, 07:03:28 PM »
Occupation/salary smack is extremely weak and very bad form.

The job may not be as glam as what some others do but at least rws takes pride in what he does.

This thread makes me sad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2009, 07:23:05 PM »
Occupation/salary smack is extremely weak and very bad form.

The job may not be as glam as what some others do but at least rws takes pride in what he does.

This thread makes me sad.

Grab a tissue for those tears.  I may agree with why you wrote this post, but you've still got rws's love batter dripping off your nose after the "at least he takes pride" statement.  RWS was right in there with him also with the bedpan salesman assumptions.  Just a typical shit-tastic pissing match on TigersX.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2009, 07:44:24 PM »
Grab a tissue for those tears.  I may agree with why you wrote this post, but you've still got rws's love batter dripping off your nose after the "at least he takes pride" statement.  RWS was right in there with him also with the bedpan salesman assumptions.  Just a typical shit-tastic pissing match on TigersX.
Last I checked I was minding my own business fucking with you dicks about your newest shit-tastic recruit. Next thing I know, some douche is coming after me about my occupation. Yeah, that makes alot of sense.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

RWS

« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2009, 07:46:33 PM »

So, spill it. What exactly do you sell that you bring down six figures again since you are the one that wanted to bring measuring sticks out....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2009, 08:04:32 PM »
I do know his cousin went to AU though. Stacy Danley, but I don't really recognize the name.

You were still crapping up your diapers when Danley was roaming the Plains.  Played for Dye 86-89 I believe. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2009, 09:26:52 PM »
You were still crapping up your diapers when Danley was roaming the Plains.  Played for Dye 86-89 I believe. 

Stacey Danley and James Joseph.  A poor man's Ronnie and Carnell. 

Good guys. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2009, 09:23:44 AM »
Last I checked I was minding my own business fucking with you dicks about your newest shit-tastic recruit. Next thing I know, some douche is coming after me about my occupation. Yeah, that makes alot of sense.

OH....  I know I know....  poor lil'guy. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2009, 09:26:30 AM »
OH....  I know I know....  poor lil'guy. 
Hold me.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2009, 09:36:53 AM »
I know things rws....Damn, you'd thought that by now you would've realized that. 
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This gets my vote for the most unintentionally hilarious post of the year. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2009, 09:45:22 AM »
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This gets my vote for the most unintentionally hilarious post of the year. 

But Kaos, he never claims to have any inside sources or anything like that. Nooooooo. Everything he says if TIFWIW.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2009, 10:00:10 AM »
But Kaos, he never claims to have any inside sources or anything like that. Nooooooo. Everything he says if TIFWIW.

I'm sure it was "sarcasm" 
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions