Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Michael Dyer Interview

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Michael Dyer Interview
« on: July 17, 2009, 09:08:16 AM »
When asked if he is a silent committment to Auburn..."It might be true" (Laughs nervously)....

What do you guys think of this?

http://www.todaysthv.com/sports/hogzone/story.aspx?storyid=88155&catid=189

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Michael Dyer Interview
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2009, 09:14:47 AM »
I'm really starting to think we are either going to be extremely happy or extremely pissed by the end of next weekend.  These guys are all either quietly recruiting for Auburn or they are all playing them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2009, 05:57:18 PM »
When asked if he is a silent committment to Auburn..."It might be true" (Laughs nervously)....

What do you guys think of this?

http://www.todaysthv.com/sports/hogzone/story.aspx?storyid=88155&catid=189

That wasn't a nervous laugh.  He's laughing with the guy when he asked him about the number of offers..."20? 30?....40?"  Then the guy said that he'd heard that he'd already committed and that he was an unofficial soft silent commitment (at that point Dyer was smiling)....to Auburn.  Then Dyer said..."I don't know...that might be true."  He was still somewhat joking around with the guy.  I'd be worried if the reporter asked "what about Auburn?"....then Dyer laughs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2009, 07:14:02 PM »
That wasn't a nervous laugh.  He's laughing with the guy when he asked him about the number of offers..."20? 30?....40?"  Then the guy said that he'd heard that he'd already committed and that he was an unofficial soft silent commitment (at that point Dyer was smiling)....to Auburn.  Then Dyer said..."I don't know...that might be true."  He was still somewhat joking around with the guy.  I'd be worried if the reporter asked "what about Auburn?"....then Dyer laughs.

to-MA-to

to-mah-to
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions