Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

A foreign country

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
A foreign country
« on: July 12, 2009, 02:33:42 PM »
Having spent the last few days in a foreign country (Orlando/Tampa) I now have seven simple words to express my new perspective.

Learn English or GET THE FUCK OUT!

I should not have to point at shit on a menu in a restaurant because the fucking waitress can't speak English. And no "we havva de rut beers" is not a substitution for Dr.Pepper no matter how many times you try to explain it to my daughter.

I wish I knew the Spanish words for shuto the fucko uppo so I could have used them on the loud ass Mexican fucks who were apparenly translating every line of the movie to the 20 other Mexican fucks around them

Now would be a good time to invade Brazil. The entire country was at busch gardens over the weekend adding hours to ride lines. Thank God there apparenlty is not a brazillian word for"fast pass"

Ride the Shiekra.  200 feet straight down. Yeah. At least screams sound the same in any language.  
« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 02:39:45 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Re: A foreign country
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2009, 04:23:20 PM »
Why do you hate freedom of speech?  More so, why do you hate freedom?  Even more so, why do you hate America? 

Those Hispanics came a long way to enjoy the land of the free.  We shouldn't infringe upon their culture and force them to go through a new Trail of Tears Language Edition. 

Your opinion doesn't matter, white devil. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2009, 07:32:30 PM »
Why do you hate freedom of speech?  More so, why do you hate freedom?  Even more so, why do you hate America? 

Those Hispanics came a long way to enjoy the land of the free.  We shouldn't infringe upon their culture and force them to go through a new Trail of Tears Language Edition. 

Your opinion doesn't matter, white devil. 
Thats damn near what its coming down to. Immigration (ICE) was down here the other day interviewing two guys we hooked up for PI, and we were discussing this whole issue. Alot of police departments down here don't do this, but our department is a firm believer that if you are not a legal citizen, we're going to turn your ass in. If we arrested you for something as simple as publix intox and you couldn't prove your citizenship, we call ICE, they send somebody from the Pensacola office to interview you, and then you go to Louisiana for a deportation hearing, then you are deported within a few weeks if you aren't legal. If you were a previous deportee, then you are banned from the United States for life. You can't immigrate legally or anything. Stay the fuck out. If you aren't a previous deportee, you get probably a 5-10 year ban.

However, things have recently changed. NOW, if we turn them over, they are taken to Mobile for processing. While they are in processing, they ask them if they want to stay in America or if they want to go back home. If they want to return home, they send their ass home. If they want to stay, they are assigned a court date and cut loose. Now, who wants to guess how many ever show up for their court dates? Exactly. If they commit a felony and the case has been otherwise adjudicated, then they will send them back and they don't have a choice. But otherwise, things are looking up for illegal aliens. Alot of ICE folks feel that if we would just close the border properly as some have proposed, that would damn near solve the problem.

I'm all for anybody who wants to come to our country legally and through the proper channels. No problem at all, thats what this country was founded on. But by God, I pay my taxes and I expect everybody else to do the same.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2009, 11:46:54 PM »
Yeah it's all bullshit.  You'd be floored to know what the hispanics get away with in public schools.  You're paying for their kids to get a high school degree, but they sure as hell aren't paying for yours. 

Honestly, I wish the government would properly close the border and grant amnesty for all illegal aliens.  They aren't going anywhere, so we might as well tax their income and force them to follow our laws. 

Just to add to Kaos' rant - 11 Mexicans live in the apartment below me.  I asked a lady that works for the complex if that was legal, and she said no.  She said the management just doesn't want to deal with it until they miss a rent payment. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2009, 11:58:37 AM »
Yeah it's all bullshit.  You'd be floored to know what the hispanics get away with in public schools.  You're paying for their kids to get a high school degree, but they sure as hell aren't paying for yours. 

Honestly, I wish the government would properly close the border and grant amnesty for all illegal aliens.  They aren't going anywhere, so we might as well tax their income and force them to follow our laws. 

Just to add to Kaos' rant - 11 Mexicans live in the apartment below me.  I asked a lady that works for the complex if that was legal, and she said no.  She said the management just doesn't want to deal with it until they miss a rent payment.

A friend of ours is an ESL teacher and she can pretty much name her system that she wants to work in.  She isn't really worried about not having a job.

Dude, you really need to get a house! Speaking of which, found anything in your search yet?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2009, 12:22:23 PM »
A friend of ours is an ESL teacher and she can pretty much name her system that she wants to work in.  She isn't really worried about not having a job.

Dude, you really need to get a house! Speaking of which, found anything in your search yet?

Yes, actually.  We found a house in Alabaster that was a foreclosure a few months ago and then flipped.  It's a real steal.  The best part is that we know the guy who owns it, so I trust that he did a good job updating everything.  Brand new roof, brand new vinyl siding, brand new carpet, new doors, new appliances in kitchen, finished the basement, painted the garage floor, updated the deck, painted every room white, and new furnace and water heater.  All for the low price of $175k.  It's also about 5 minutes from I-65, so even though it's in Alabaster, it's not hard to get around town. 

The only issue is that in order for us to get an FHA loan, the seller has to have owned the home for at least 90 days.  That 90th day is August 6th, so we won't get to put in a "real" offer until the 7th.  Hopefully nobody comes by and offers him more money with a conventional loan, but he assured me that he's going to wait on our offer no matter what. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2009, 08:55:56 PM »
Spanish phrases that come in handy for me:

1) Vese mi coulo = kiss my ass

2) Yo caca en su leche = I shit in your milk (for some reason, this is a big insult to spaniards. Haven't tried it on Mexican yet)

3) silencio, medicon = shut up, queer
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2009, 10:36:19 AM »
Just tell them this..chupa mi la pinga
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2009, 04:36:55 AM »
Just tell them this..chupa mi la pinga
chupa mi juevos con tu lingua
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.