Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Coach Muschamp

Tiger Six

Re: Coach Muschamp
« Reply #60 on: January 04, 2008, 04:34:03 PM »
Is that a beauty mark under her right eye, or a piece of a Mr. Goodbar?  

That made me laugh!  Out loud, even. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #61 on: January 07, 2008, 11:05:37 AM »
I wanted to clarify something that I stated earlier in this thread. I have been reading that Sexton was Muschamps agent and it made me wonder what happened to my good friends buddy that was representing him. It is my understanding that CWM fired Mark, his old agent, after he got passed over for both the Tech jobs and the Arkansas job and hired Sexton to work as his "employment" agent still retaining Mark to do endorsements. This makes sense because of the "contract disagreement" that was "discovered" about the time thhat Sexton was brought on. I personally think that Sexton has been wanting to screw Auburn so when he got CWM as a client, he looked for anything in his contract that he could dispute.

It sounds like CWM wanted out of Auburn for some reason, and he got his wish....I have my thoughts on why he wanted out but they are just opinions.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Six

« Reply #62 on: January 07, 2008, 11:06:43 AM »
It sounds like CWM wanted out of Auburn for some reason, and he got his wish....I have my thoughts on why he wanted out but they are just opinions.

Please to be sharing.  Your opinion matters.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #63 on: January 07, 2008, 11:21:49 AM »
I wanted to clarify something that I stated earlier in this thread. I have been reading that Sexton was Muschamps agent and it made me wonder what happened to my good friends buddy that was representing him. It is my understanding that CWM fired Mark, his old agent, after he got passed over for both the Tech jobs and the Arkansas job and hired Sexton to work as his "employment" agent still retaining Mark to do endorsements. This makes sense because of the "contract disagreement" that was "discovered" about the time thhat Sexton was brought on. I personally think that Sexton has been wanting to screw Auburn so when he got CWM as a client, he looked for anything in his contract that he could dispute.

The reasons do sound like complete bullshit to me, and honestly it makes Muschamp look like an ass. Seriously how could there be a miscommunication that big. Either we said fuck you were not changing your contract or we said Will, baby, bubalah, we can work it out. He sounds like a spoiled brat that gets mad, takes his ball and goes home.

The thing that is curious to me is that Tubs didn't really seem like he gave a rats ass that Muschamp left, leads me to think there had to be something else behind the scenes. I do like Tubs confidence and ability in his defense he will find another good coach.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 11:45:41 AM by BK AU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #64 on: January 07, 2008, 11:39:17 AM »
I think that Muschamp started resenting the fact that he works under a "defensive" coach like Tuberville and wasn't getting credit for his work on the defensive side of the ball. Tubby always takes credit for the defense doing well (deserved or not I have no idea, but Auburn HAS ALWAYS had a good defense under Tubs) and I think Muschamp thinks that may have played a part in him getting some HC jobs he wanted or a solid look from another HC position.

Add to that tubbs got pissed when WM turned down S Miss and accepted AU's counter...then interviewed with Tech and Ark....that is when it started going downhill between the two of them.

Take it for what it is worth though!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Six

« Reply #65 on: January 07, 2008, 11:47:01 AM »
Sounds as plausible as anything else I've heard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #66 on: January 07, 2008, 12:31:20 PM »
Sounds as plausible as anything else I've heard.
I heard Coach Muschamp was doing unauthorized TV shows on the side, and thus they canned him.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=YD36ZhpHPpE&feature=related
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #67 on: January 09, 2008, 04:12:25 PM »
Not sure if anyone gives a shit but I just talked with my buddy again and he said that Muschamp just fired his friend (the original agent not named Sexton) for "endorsement" deals through an e-mail. He has been working with him from the beginning and didn't have the decency to call. He also said that Muschamp let Tubby know he was talkking the UT job through voice mail.

It sounds like this was a snake in the grass type of guy. It really dissappoints me because I wouldn't have thought Muschamp was like that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #68 on: January 09, 2008, 04:15:05 PM »
Not sure if anyone gives a shit but I just talked with my buddy again and he said that Muschamp just fired his friend (the original agent not named Sexton) for "endorsement" deals through an e-mail. He has been working with him from the beginning and didn't have the decency to call. He also said that Muschamp let Tubby know he was talkking the UT job through voice mail.

It sounds like this was a snake in the grass type of guy. It really dissappoints me because I wouldn't have thought Muschamp was like that.
To be honest I don't think hes a snake...I think hes a hothead with bad judgment.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #69 on: January 09, 2008, 05:59:47 PM »
To be honest I don't think hes a snake...I think hes a hothead with bad judgment.

Agreed. 

I think Muschamp goes a million miles an hour at all times.  I remember seeing him in the athletic department, and he always had kind of a goofy walk.  He looked like he was focused on murdering his shoes with his eye balls.  He always stepped hard like he was trying to puncture a hole into the floor.  Head down, hard steps, always determined to win the next play.  God, I loved that guy as our defensive coach.  Fuck him. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole