Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Sims going pro?

Ogre

Sims going pro?
« on: January 07, 2008, 03:00:50 PM »
There are threads on Rivals and Scout that say Pat Sims will enter the NFL draft.  No official story yet, but it should be coming soon.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 03:15:02 PM by Ogre »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau

• Judicial Chair
  • On a gravy train with biscuit wheels.
Re: Sims going pro
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2008, 03:02:15 PM »
There are threads on Rivals and Scout that say Pat Sims will enter the NFL draft.  No official story yet, but it should be coming soon.

Well, shit.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life can really kick your ass.  I only have a vague recollection of when it wasn't kickin' mine.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Sims going pro
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2008, 03:09:39 PM »
Kinda had to figure this with Muschamp leaving.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Re: Sims going pro?
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2008, 03:42:53 PM »
This one doesn't bother me too much.  If anything, it'll help with recruiting that spot (recruits saw Ziemba, Pugh, etc....on the offensive side).

Besides, we've got some beasts on the D-line...

I wish him well...no biggie...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2008, 05:43:16 PM »
 Groves would've done better to leave early and S. McClover would've done well to stay another year, it's hard to say what he should do.I wish him luck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Peace, Love and God Bless Auburn!

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2008, 07:59:10 PM »
Well, he is listed as the #2/#3 DT coming out...if he decided to come out.  Speaking of DTs.........Where The Fuck Is Greg "I Can Barely Fit Into My Uniform" Smith?  Remember him.......6'3" 845lbs?  Maybe he'll get his Lard Ass outta the Buffet and back onto the Field, because we'll need a Clog like him to replace "Stump".

I thought I heard somewhere that his academics kept him out of Auburn.  From what I heard, I don't think he'll be coming back. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Aubie16

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2008, 08:10:14 PM »
I thought I heard somewhere that his academics kept him out of Auburn.  From what I heard, I don't think he'll be coming back. 

Yeah Greg Smith is long gone.

And Sims isn't the #2 guy in the draft as someone stated...he's the second rated underclassman.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2008, 07:28:02 AM »
God Damn It, I'm going to miss 'Ol Clubber.  Fuck Guys, I'm hearing it from every bammer fan that Auburn (We) are losing everyone.  And, I've heard that Kodi Burn's pop talked to CTT and said that if Kodi isn't the starting QB next year, then he'll transfer.  If he transfers........Fuck 'EM.  That's how I fell about it.  Blake Field transfers.....Oh Well, Fuck 'Em.  Courtney Denson transfers....Bye Fuck Wad.  Ya Mean.

Burns isn't going anywhere.  But if he did, frick'em.  They are just bama ardtards trying to get a rise out of you.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 08:00:08 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2008, 12:39:14 PM »
I hate that Sims is bolting.  Can't blame him but I don't have to like it.  He would ahve been a frickin' BEAST next year with one more year of Yoxercise. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."