Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

*Word on the skreets, Phillip Pierre-Louis*....

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
*Word on the skreets, Phillip Pierre-Louis*....
« on: June 24, 2009, 07:07:39 PM »
might not be back up to his full speed.

"Frenchy", as y'all remember, was hurt on the opening kickoff last year, had surgery on his knee and didn't participate in contact work during the spring practices.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 09:12:39 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: *Word on the skreets....
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2009, 07:19:21 PM »
Damn, we need Frenchy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: *Word on the skreets, attrition has hit Auburn*....
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2009, 07:27:31 PM »
I would've liked to see what Frenchy could've done in this offense, but he might not be back to his full speed anymore, idk.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Birmingham

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2009, 08:27:46 PM »

Sure you're not trying to butter coat or talk down this situation a little, prowlerperry?  I was under the impression that Frenchy was going to be of some importance to Auburn this year.  Oh well, probably wasn't back to full speed anyway, who cares.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2009, 08:56:45 PM »
Sure you're not trying to butter coat or talk down this situation a little, prowlerperry?  I was under the impression that Frenchy was going to be of some importance to Auburn this year.  Oh well, probably wasn't back to full speed anyway, who cares.
Did I say that?  Nope.  You apparently have problems in your reading comprehension.  I said, I would've like to have seen him in this offense, but that he might not be back up to his speed anymore, I don't know.  Seeing as speed was PPL's game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2009, 09:08:51 PM »
Did I say that?  Nope.  You apparently have problems in your reading comprehension.  I said, I would've like to have seen him in this offense, but that he might not be back up to his speed anymore, I don't know.  Seeing as speed was PPL's game.

I guess I am having "reading comprehension" problems since I don't know what the hell you're talking about.  I never accused you of saying anything.  What is it that you're saying you never said?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2009, 09:12:35 PM »
If this is true, I think the loss of Savage is the big blow.  On the interior of the D-Line, we have Blanc, Ricks and Clayton with experience.  After that...NADA!.  Savage looked pretty good in the spring and has good size for the middle. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Birmingham

Re: *Word on the skreets, Phillip Pierre-Louis*....
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2009, 09:16:00 PM »
Man, the original post (and title) just got butchered all to hell.  Why was that, Prowlerperry?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2009, 09:25:21 PM »
Man, the original post (and title) just got butchered all to hell.  Why was that, Prowlerperry?
I decided to not edit the post, because everything isn't as clear as it was thought to be back around 5:30.  Someone wrote an article about it, stating everything as fact, but now it seems that he might've jumped the gun.  Everything could turn out to be true tomorrow, but as of right now, I'm going to wait.  I don't like to post baseless rumors...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Argo

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2009, 09:46:45 PM »
I don't like to post baseless rumors...

:rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2009, 10:11:48 PM »

It's inspiring that you choose to continue fighting this battle every day. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2009, 08:38:09 AM »
:rofl: :rofl: :bs:

Can we get this on the front page, ASAP? That was the funniest shit you have ever posted. EVAR.

So, whats the matter Prowler? You don't trust what Phillip Marshall/AuburnUndercover says?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 08:55:17 AM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler