Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

New Commitment

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
New Commitment
« on: June 16, 2009, 03:17:38 PM »
Jessel Curry, OLB, has committed to Auburn. He is unranked right now on Rivals, but projects as a 3 star. Big, athletic looking kid.

Here is some film on the newest Auburn Tiger.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/recruiting/tracker/player?recruitId=92418
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: New Commitment
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 04:19:32 PM »
You guys are faster than Scout.  I see my dues are being well-spent.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2009, 04:35:25 PM »
Damn, one of these days Kaos may even break a smile. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2009, 04:57:52 PM »
Damn, one of these days Kaos may even break a smile. 
Not gonna happen?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2009, 06:02:29 PM »
Next up....LaDarius Owens and possibly Khairi Fortt or C.J. Moseley.

LB Jessel Curry 6'2" 215 4.49 40 Buford, Ga. (5 Grillz)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2009, 10:52:21 AM »
Next up....LaDarius Owens and possibly Khairi Fortt or C.J. Moseley.

LB Jessel Curry 6'2" 215 4.49 40 Buford, Ga. (5 Grillz)
Owens - I would sure as hell hope AU could pull him. His dad was the first black player at AU I believe, and he is an AU legacy. How difficult should it be for AU to pull his signature?

Fortt - Should be cutting his list down to 5 or so soon, but I see him staying close to home due to his family. If not, he would probably go to a well established program. Supposedly his final 5 will look something like Penn State, Boston College, Virginia, Florida and Southern Cal. *IF* AU can manage to pull him though, he's one hell of a catch. He's one bad motherfucker.

Mosley - He will probably be Bama bound. I think he has an excellent relationship with the coaches, especially Willis. 

Anyway, I love your little ratings system. This kid is a hardly known, has 3 offers, but he's among the elite in your eyes. I would like to just see some film on this kid, because nobody seems to have any.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2009, 11:00:53 AM »
I would like to just see some film on this kid, because nobody seems to have any.

This is the only film I have seen on him.  Based on that I would say somewhere around three stars is about right.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/recruiting/tracker/player?recruitId=92418
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 11:01:51 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2009, 06:09:26 PM »
Owens - I would sure as hell hope AU could pull him. His dad was the first black player at AU I believe, and he is an AU legacy. How difficult should it be for AU to pull his signature?

Fortt - Should be cutting his list down to 5 or so soon, but I see him staying close to home due to his family. If not, he would probably go to a well established program. Supposedly his final 5 will look something like Penn State, Boston College, Virginia, Florida and Southern Cal. *IF* AU can manage to pull him though, he's one hell of a catch. He's one bad motherfucker.

Mosley - He will probably be Bama bound. I think he has an excellent relationship with the coaches, especially Willis. 

Anyway, I love your little ratings system. This kid is a hardly known, has 3 offers, but he's among the elite in your eyes. I would like to just see some film on this kid, because nobody seems to have any.
Jessel Curry is a Baller that will get bigger, the reason why not that many people have seen his tapes or "hardly known" is because he hasn't sent out his tapes but to a few schools and I think ESPN and because he's not going to any camps (read: he's not paying to have his name pumped up to garnish extra stars, because he would rather help his father run a football camp for kids.)

Khairi Fortt has family in Gardendale, too.  I'm not saying that it's going to sway him, but, he does have family here...also, he's very  interested in Aviation.  Auburn might be in his Top 5, I don't know, but that'll probably be it, because I see him going to Penn State or Florida.

C.J. Moseley will be going to SPuat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs