Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I'm a soothsayer

Ogre

I'm a soothsayer
« on: December 31, 2007, 09:21:08 AM »
This is what I expect to hear on Finebaum this afternoon:

Caller:  Hey Pawl, long time listener, first time cawler.

PF:  Welcome.

Caller:  Pawl, how 'bout that game last naht.  Man, them boys reminded me of the <insert any faux-championship team's year here> teem!  Did-ja see how we dominated them sissy-boys?  What tha hell does Cawl-a-raw-do know about football anyway?  Did-ja see how well we played when we were at full strength?  Man, I'm here to tell ya, the SEC better watch out next year, Pawl.  The Tahd is coming back and there's gonna be hell to pay!  Saban's got these boyz all bought into his system now, Pawl! 

PF:  Uh-huh.  Well how do you explain the lapse in Defense that almost allowed Colorado to get back in to the game?

Caller:  Oh Pawl, you know Saban let off the gas when we wuz up by 27.  You know we could have named the score last night if we'z wanted to.  That was Saban showing his Bammer Class!  He's bleedin' crimpsun, Paul.  Don't he just looks like he's a yung Bahr Bryant on those sidelines?  You just imagine how good we'z gonna be when he gets his own playerz in there, Pawl.  Ain't no-one gonna stop us!  Roe Tahd!

PF:  Thanks for the call.  Next up, Shane.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: I'm a soothsayer
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2007, 11:09:58 AM »
It was clear that RIGHT AFTER JPW's a "intentional grounding" call, that he started to tank.  I seriously told a friend of mine I was watching the game with that, this game was about to get real close still. 

God, I would of loved to see that meltdown.  Saban would already be in Morgantown this morning if Bama had lost.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: I'm a soothsayer
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2007, 11:23:11 AM »
Bama doesn't have a lot of seniors this year.  Neither do we for that matter.  But, among them are the guys who really were the driving force behind this stellar 7-6 season.

Matt Caddell
DJ Hall
Keith Brown
(Well, there goes your entire receiving corp...but oh, I forgot.  Saybin has been signing the best group of recruits in the histery of all mankind)
Justin Britt
Chris Capps
(There go the mainstays of an incredible line)
Wallace Gilberry
Darren Mustin
MarcusCarter
Simeon Castille
(Can you think of another name even mentioned on their defense besides Rolando McClain?  They are losing a lot in these guys)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."