Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

UH OH!!! Check this out bammers.....

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: UH OH!!! Check this out bammers.....
« Reply #100 on: May 25, 2009, 01:29:21 PM »
I've often wondered as to how bammer jelly stays in business when you have Smuckers and other jelly preserves that taste sooo much fuckin' better.  I mean is there that big of a price difference that helps bammer jelly stay on the shelves?  Is bammer jelly sold outside the State?
It's made by Welch's - not a local product.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #101 on: May 25, 2009, 07:41:57 PM »
Wow. Because you saw it on a message board, that makes it fact? Remember, this wasn't your typical "I heard". You claimed it as fact.

Par for the course, I suppose. As for the pharmacy, I have no idea. I'm sure there are alot of pharmacies in Tuscaloosa, and I don't even know which one you are talking about. In any event, I don't know who owns any of them. What does a pharmacy in Tuscaloosa have to do with the price of Skittles in China? Whatever it is, I'm sure there is a theory of cheating and whatnot behind it. God knows there cannot be a single commit that would willingly go to the University of Alabama. Every single one of them has to be paid or given a car.  :taunt:
*sigh*

Its funny, the first like 6 pages of this is the reference that the raid on the dealership may have to do with "ChargerGate", the owner is a big Alabama supporter, etc., but now you say that the owner of this dealership didn't have anything to do with any Chargers. You can't even keep your bullshit straight. Still waiting to see the concrete connection, and still waiting on why the hell you even brought up a pharmacy.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 07:44:06 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #102 on: May 26, 2009, 12:08:30 AM »
*sigh*

Its funny, the first like 6 pages of this is the reference that the raid on the dealership may have to do with "ChargerGate", the owner is a big Alabama supporter, etc., but now you say that the owner of this dealership didn't have anything to do with any Chargers. You can't even keep your bullshit straight. Still waiting to see the concrete connection, and still waiting on why the hell you even brought up a pharmacy.

Jim Meyers owns a pharmacy in Tuscaloosa but he may be dead.  So does Rob Colburn. 

This Harrison guy used to own one -- or actually a bunch of them.  One summer I crashed at his kid's beach house while we "watched" the pharmacy in Gulf Shores.  I guess you can call drunkenly staggering by and screaming "HAHAHAHA, you fuckers have to WORK!!" watching it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #103 on: May 26, 2009, 12:12:59 AM »
Amen to all of that.  Same here.  No Bama jelly, either. 

Smuckers, motherfuckers. 
Now that one is legit.

I won't buy that bullshit either. It is actually a bammer product. I saw a jar that had the Atlanta Braves wannabe script A logo. I believe it said something about donating proceeds to the University.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #104 on: May 26, 2009, 12:47:41 AM »
Now that one is legit.

I won't buy that bullshit either. It is actually a bammer product. I saw a jar that had the Atlanta Braves wannabe script A logo. I believe it said something about donating proceeds to the University.
LMAO....you mean, the fan's donations of $0.37 per fan wasn't enough?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #105 on: May 26, 2009, 08:41:38 PM »
Now that one is legit.

The only ones I saw had Disney cartoons and Rocky and Bullwinkle on them.

I did some product information research several years back and discovered this shit was actually made in Oklahoma and marketed for the southeastern consumer. I still refused to purchase the stuff, mainly because of the name. Secondly, because it tastes like shit. Welch's bought the condiment branch and continued the name - while BAMA products geared their production to the commercial food service industry.

http://www.bamajelly.com/products/food-and-snacks/jams-jellies-spreads/bama-peanut-butter
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

RWS

« Reply #106 on: May 29, 2009, 04:54:38 PM »
*sigh*

<still crickets>

Will Prowler ever provide a specific piece of information in his lifetime? Stay tuned.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #107 on: May 29, 2009, 05:34:43 PM »
Maybe you're too fucking retarded to see that I posted the dealerships getting raided to see bammers, like yourself, get worried.  I knew that it was probably just tax related before I posted it.  The owner of the dealership, in Gadsden, is a bammer supporter.  The Chargers, in question, have been passed/moved around multiple times through numerous car Auctions.  And the NCAA has already investigated a few people in Gadsden, namely a certain AC at GCHS and a Lawyer.

I asked the question about the Pharmacy, because you were posting the names of the Presidents/owners of the Dealerships and the accounting firm.  I figured that you'd already heard about the Pharmacy in Tuscaloosa, as it relates to the Pharmacy/Doctor in Kentucky & Jeremy Jarmon.

(I'm not going to be commenting anymore on any situations, in regards to SPuat and NCAA violations, until they are handed down)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

« Reply #108 on: May 29, 2009, 05:45:36 PM »
(I'm not going to be commenting anymore on any situations, in regards to SPuat and NCAA violations, until they are handed down)
:rofl: :rofl:
I was waiting on something like this. Its like your own little disclaimer. "I'm going to spout off a whole bunch of bullshit and make it seem like I know something, but I'm not giving anything specific because I have no idea what I'm talking about"

If you don't want to discuss it, why post it on a message board? It makes you no better than the fly-by trolls that come and post bullshit about AU. Sounds like somebody doesn't like getting called out and exposed for what he is, a message board troll.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 05:46:59 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #109 on: May 29, 2009, 10:10:49 PM »
Maybe you're too fucking retarded to see that I posted the dealerships getting raided to see bammers, like yourself, get worried.  I knew that it was probably just tax related before I posted it. 

Oh Prowler.  Damn, man.  Come on.

I'm on your side, believe it or not.  We're both orange and blue at the end of the day. But even I don't buy this bucket of raccoon shit. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #110 on: May 29, 2009, 10:41:18 PM »
Or was it tax related??? Hmmmm???
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #111 on: May 29, 2009, 10:42:06 PM »
Oh Prowler.  Damn, man.  Come on.

I'm on your side, believe it or not.  We're both orange and blue at the end of the day. But even I don't buy this bucket of raccoon shit. 
Foul
All Raccoon, Coonfucker, coonfricker,etc. references are copyrighted by Arkansas media personnel.
Signed,
Otis Kirk
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #112 on: May 30, 2009, 12:11:29 AM »
Foul
All Raccoon, Coonfucker, coonfricker,etc. references are copyrighted by Arkansas media personnel.
Signed,
Otis Kirk

Ok.  You can shoot free throws. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #113 on: May 30, 2009, 01:25:59 AM »
Ok.  You can shoot free throws. 
He'll just let Marcus Monk shoot the free throws, lol.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #114 on: May 30, 2009, 12:25:43 PM »
Or was it tax related??? Hmmmm???
Are you shitting me? This is what I told you from day 1, and you wouldn't have anything to do with it. NOW that you can't back up all of the bullshit you said, now MAYBE it was tax related?

Dumas.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #115 on: May 30, 2009, 03:59:17 PM »
The X during the off season:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #116 on: May 30, 2009, 04:03:38 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #117 on: May 30, 2009, 04:50:10 PM »
He wrote some good books.
Ding dong daddy
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #118 on: May 30, 2009, 05:46:26 PM »
Are you shitting me? This is what I told you from day 1, and you wouldn't have anything to do with it. NOW that you can't back up all of the bullshit you said, now MAYBE it was tax related?

Dumas.
I'm asking the question, insinuating that it might not be tax related....hence the Hmmm??? at the end, fuckin' dumas.  Wait you're gonna call me a dumas, I didn't think you were still stuck in middle school, Darrrrhhh.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 05:48:21 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions