Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Blind Side

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
The Blind Side
« on: May 08, 2009, 10:50:00 AM »
http://blogs.ajc.com/barnhart-college-football/2009/05/08/should-urban-meyer-apologize-to-auburn/

Makeup, please

Former Auburn coach Tommy Tuberville  is one of several coaches, including Phillip Fulmer, Nick Saban, and Ed Orgeron, who will play themselves in the movie “The Blind Side.” It is adapted from the book by Michael Lewis that tells the story of Michael Oher, who went from being homeless on the streets of Memphis to an All-America offensive tackle at Ole Miss, to a first round NFL draft choice last month.

Parts of the movie have already been shot on the Georgia Tech campus. When I saw Tuberville he was on his way to Atlanta to shoot some scenes.

“It’s something a little different,” said Tuberville, who is sitting out this season after being let go at Auburn last year. “I’m kind of anxious to see what the other coaches do.”

FYI. Sandra Bullock and Tim McGraw play Oher’s adoptive parents, Leigh Anne and Sean Tuohy. The movie will be released in November.

We all know Tubs is a fine actor. I expect to see him in James Lipton's studio soon.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
Re: The Blind Side
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2009, 11:02:40 AM »
http://blogs.ajc.com/barnhart-college-football/2009/05/08/should-urban-meyer-apologize-to-auburn/

We all know Tubs is a fine actor. I expect to see him in James Lipton's studio soon.

So Coach..........Tell me about Arkansas.............Those little birds...............Full of life...........You have a shotgun.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2009, 11:28:23 AM »
So Coach..........Tell me about Arkansas.............Those little birds...............Full of life...........You have a shotgun.....

How magnanimous!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

boartitz

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2009, 12:49:59 PM »
Look out for Nutt to stop production unless he gets a role. He is the man who sent Oher to the pros. Can't those Hollywood types see that there is no story without Nutt?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2009, 01:22:39 PM »
Smells like victree.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.