Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Who has me on ignore?????

Who has me on ignore?????
« on: April 27, 2009, 05:40:18 PM »
who in the world would want to ignore little old me? Looked on my profile and it says one person has me on ignore! that's crazy! How could somebody here be offended? Maybe it's bammerbuttplugperry
 :stewie:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Peace, Love and God Bless Auburn!

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Who has me on ignore?????
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2009, 05:41:45 PM »
Probably Kaos...his widdle mind can't handle the truth and he starts to get a widdle headache when someone calls him out on his stupidity.  He has me on Ignore, lol, what a dumbass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2009, 05:43:49 PM »
Probably Kaos...his widdle mind can't handle the truth and he starts to get a widdle headache when someone calls him out on his stupidity.  He has me on Ignore, lol, what a dumbass.

Don't think I've ever posted in his direction, well whomever it is can go fucketh themselves

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2009, 05:49:18 PM »
Don't think I've ever posted in his direction, well whomever it is can go fucketh themselves

Nope.  Not me.  I only ignore stupid people.  I've had enough of their ignorance. I don't need to read it. 

But you're not ignored by me. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2009, 05:52:01 PM »
Nope.  Not me.  I only ignore stupid people.  I've had enough of their ignorance. I don't need to read it. 

But you're not ignored by me. 

are you insinuating I'm NOT stupid? My wife would disagree.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2009, 05:55:17 PM »
are you insinuating I'm NOT stupid? My wife would disagree.

As would mine in reference to me, but what do they know? 

Be careful who you butcher for mangled english skills.  Some of our own aren't much more adept. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2009, 05:58:21 PM »
As would mine in reference to me, but what do they know? 

Be careful who you butcher for mangled english skills.  Some of our own aren't much more adept. 

those are family illiterates, it's different. Poo(#2)bammer is just terrible though, barley cognizant.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2009, 06:07:44 PM »

those are family illiterates, it's different. Poo(#2)bammer is just terrible though, barley cognizant.

Agreed.  I just don't read their stuff any longer. I don't care about the thoughts of some inbred, pimple-faced, adolescent 40 year old who jerks off to pictures of Sela Ward -- who is vastly overrated and simply NOT that attractive.  In the long run, their silly yapping takes care of itself.  Either Bama wins big and they can justify their existence for another year or Bama loses and they slink back to Cuddlequat Alabama to lick their wounds (and anything else they can reach, including the ass of their cat, a vagina created out of play-dough, the photo of Saban and Bryant that hangs on their wall, and the window of their 1977 Chevy pickup whenever a girl passes through their exhaust on the Interstate). 

I put a few on ignore because I was simply tired of the constant badgering with them -- and I was at fault too for kicking the anthills -- so it is better overall not to have to wade through their posts.  Better for them, because I feel less inclined to try to teach them something and better for me because I don't hear their wall of noise.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2009, 06:22:40 PM »
Razor 71 about halfway down the page. :rofl:
He can see his own posts, I guess and everyone else sees this.

http://woopig.net/board/index.php?topic=65992.0
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2009, 06:44:39 PM »
Who started this thread?  That's weird...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2009, 06:45:51 PM »
Who started this thread?  That's weird...
:rofl: :rofl: :clap:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greaseyweasel

• Love Auburn, Hate chizik. 'nuff said.
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2009, 07:10:56 PM »
Not me stewie. I'm waiting on you to grow up and come over to the Pro-Auburn fire chizik side of the aisle.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You've got to learn to stand for something

or you'll fall for anything.

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2009, 10:02:46 PM »
Not me stewie. I'm waiting on you to grow up and come over to the Pro-Auburn fire chizik side of the aisle.

good God don't you ever shut the fuck up? I wish your dumb ass would put me on ignore, please!
 :fu: :stewie:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greaseyweasel

• Love Auburn, Hate chizik. 'nuff said.
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2009, 10:13:14 PM »
Nope, you have a chance to walk away from the dark side.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You've got to learn to stand for something

or you'll fall for anything.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2009, 11:39:06 PM »
Nope, you have a chance to walk away from the dark side.
Keep beating the bammer drum, with Kaos' green miniature baseball bat.   :taunt:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2009, 11:59:51 PM »
Don't take this too personally, but it's me - I got tired of reading your meritless posts full of profanity that served no other purpose than to say fuck because you can - like a little kid that just learned a new bad word.  I barely have time to visit the board these days, and I am not about to waste my time on crap.  Sure, we all curse, but most of the time it is in context, and not just random.  Between you and grease monkey, it was just overload for me right now - it got very old, very fast.  So I exercised the power of the ignore button.  Look at it this way - now you and grease monkey have something in common.

If you ever decide to start posting like a grown up again, with coherent thoughts and stuff, let me know and I will unignore you.  (Greasy, this does not apply to you - EVER.)  And if you don't, well, then that's okay too.  No harm, no foul. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2009, 02:59:59 AM »
Don't take this too personally, but it's me - I got tired of reading your meritless posts full of profanity that served no other purpose than to say fuck because you can - like a little kid that just learned a new bad word.  I barely have time to visit the board these days, and I am not about to waste my time on crap.  Sure, we all curse, but most of the time it is in context, and not just random.  Between you and grease monkey, it was just overload for me right now - it got very old, very fast.  So I exercised the power of the ignore button.  Look at it this way - now you and grease monkey have something in common.

If you ever decide to start posting like a grown up again, with coherent thoughts and stuff, let me know and I will unignore you.  (Greasy, this does not apply to you - EVER.)  And if you don't, well, then that's okay too.  No harm, no foul. 

<3
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2009, 08:57:33 AM »

whatever, each to his own, I must of missed all of your very mature posts, since you're grown up and all

« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 09:28:19 AM by stewiegriffin »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2009, 01:11:18 PM »
whatever, each to his own, I must of missed all of your very mature posts, since you're grown up and all
</3
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2009, 05:30:43 PM »
Thanks for further clarifying my decision.  :)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions