Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

So Close...

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
So Close...
« on: December 24, 2007, 03:43:03 PM »
http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sports/uga/stories/2007/12/23/saban_accident_1224.html
Alabama coach Saban and wife in weekend car accident

The Associated Press

Published on: 12/23/07

Tuscaloosa, Ala. — University of Alabama football coach Nick Saban's car struck a downed tree this weekend, but he and his wife were not injured in the one-vehicle wreck.

Tuscaloosa police said Saban and his wife Terry were driving near the entrance of their neighborhood when their car hit the tree.

Police spokesman Capt. Greg Kosloff said officers arrived on the scene Saturday night and a report was filled out.

Kosloff called the incident a "minor accident" and had no other details.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
Re: So Close...
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2007, 04:19:24 PM »
I love Alabama journalism...haha...the way he writes the story it appears as if it was the cars fault they hit the tree.  "Nick Saban's Car"   :pee:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Come Honor Face

• Are you serious??
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2007, 06:32:02 PM »
I think it was a bunch of bama football players that got done watching the deleted scenes from that movie "The Program" and decided to reenact it...

nothing to see here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"you'll be a winner today, pick a fight with a 4 year old"

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2007, 08:05:29 AM »
You Barners is totally full of shit.  That right there proves it beyond a shadow of a doubt, that it's fate or Karmer, or whatever, that it's the Tahd's destiny for Nick Saybin to lead us back to thuh promise land of another 12 Nayshunal Champeenships, what it's always been our birthright to do.

If Gawd didn't intend fer us to be Nayshunal Champeens again, he'd a let that tree squished him like a frog and kilt him.  But you retards won't him dead so's we won't dominate all of you....like it's out birthright to do. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

aucatfish

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2007, 10:13:46 AM »
Was that a moral victory for the tree?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions