Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Update on Tiger Baseball

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Update on Tiger Baseball
« on: April 20, 2009, 05:15:02 PM »
Auburn got bitch slapped in the last game of the series at South Carolina and will face OOC foe Samford Tuesday night at Teh Planesmens Park.  Some good friends of mine have a son, Mason Meredeth, who plays on the infield (Several positions) for Samford.  Very good kid and a great ball player.  He's hitting 341 with 8 HR's and 34 RBI's coming in.  According to his dad, Samford is a lot like Auburn this year with some big sticks but very little pitching.  I'm sure Auburn's pitching is a good bit better because Samford's record is 14-26 coming in.

Anyway, there will probably be some fireworks on Tuesday night across the street from JHS.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Update on Tiger Baseball
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2009, 08:42:50 PM »
Birdman?  I have a question.  I haven't been able to get down to the plains and watch the team this year.  Do we have the same problem that we had last year?  Do we have some fierce bats and turrible pitching or what?  I'll hang up and listen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Aubie16

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2009, 09:25:36 PM »
Do we have some fierce bats and turrible pitching? 

Pretty much.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2009, 11:11:56 PM »
Trust 16's opinion.  I follow by teh intrawebs.  I've seen one game this year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."