Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Who will be Auburns starting quarterback this year?

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Who will be Auburns starting quarterback this year?
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2009, 02:47:10 PM »
Question?   It's been a while so forgive me, but what system did Caudle run in HS.  Wasn't it something similar to what CGM runs?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2009, 02:52:08 PM »
Question?   It's been a while so forgive me, but what system did Caudle run in HS.  Wasn't it something similar to what CGM runs?

I cannot recall for sure but he was at Spain Park and it seems like it was some variation of this offense.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2009, 02:53:16 PM »

They mostly ran a match up zone but would press and then drop into a 1-3-1 off a made basket.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2009, 03:01:54 PM »
They mostly ran a match up zone but would press and then drop into a 1-3-1 off a made basket.

1-3-1 is badass. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2009, 03:46:18 PM »
Spain Park bought their offense of the internet and some seminar...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2009, 03:56:50 PM »
Spain Park bought their offense of the internet and some seminar...

Why pay for the 1-3-1?  That don't make any sense!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Widespread Panic

« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2009, 03:41:59 PM »
It's not going to matter who the QB is.  Coach Chizik wasn't able to bring in any talent along the line.  Heck, Jermaine Johnson the big OL out of Hargrave realized that Auburn is a sinking ship, since the hiring of Coach Chizik and that makes me sick to my stomach.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2009, 04:21:51 PM »
It's not going to matter who the QB is.  Coach Chizik wasn't able to bring in any talent along the line.  Heck, Jermaine Johnson the big OL out of Hargrave realized that Auburn is a sinking ship, since the hiring of Coach Chizik and that makes me sick to my stomach.
Oh Dear GOD.  Are these people like Cockroaches?  Jermaine decided to go to Miami after a weekend visit down there and didn't even give Auburn a chance to help him see the light, so to speak.  Now, JJ is having trouble in Miami and there's a possibility that he'll be fighting for the second string RT spot.   :thumbsup:  The people are saying that he came in Way out of shape and that he's not as strong as advertised.  So, whatever helps you with your hate for Coach Chizik.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Widespread Panic

« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2009, 04:36:16 PM »
Oh Dear GOD.  Are these people like Cockroaches?  Jermaine decided to go to Miami after a weekend visit down there and didn't even give Auburn a chance to help him see the light, so to speak.  Now, JJ is having trouble in Miami and there's a possibility that he'll be fighting for the second string RT spot.   :thumbsup:  The people are saying that he came in Way out of shape and that he's not as strong as advertised.  So, whatever helps you with your hate for Coach Chizik.
I don't hate Coach Chizik, I just think he's going to fall on his face and that he's going to put my Auburn team back atleast 2-3 years.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2009, 04:40:32 PM »
I don't hate Coach Chizik, I just think he's going to fall on his face and that he's going to put my Auburn team back atleast 2-3 years.
:taunt: So, is that the Company Line?  "He's going to fall on his face", "(5-19)", "he doesn't know what he's doing", yadda yadda yadda.  Pathetic
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2009, 09:42:13 PM »
Yeah, Tommy had it headed straight to the top.

Maybe a new group of assistant coaches would have been the ticket.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."