Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Welcome to our first Bama member!

Re: Welcome to our first Bama member!
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2007, 01:56:11 AM »

Way to throw up the TKO pic before I had a chance to respond townhall...   :fu:     :poke:

Well he did call out everybody that wants him to post on this board.  He knows all people will do is dog cuss him until he cries.  The TKO was more about him knocking out the possibility of ever posting on Tigersx.  Although, if I've observed anything about BG over the past year, he'll eventually start posting on here if we get some good arguments against Bama.  ESPECIALLY if a few other Bammers join this site to keep arguments going.  He can't resist a good Auburn-Bama fight - he's too much of a lawyer. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2007, 12:12:39 PM »
Well he did call out everybody that wants him to post on this board.  He knows all people will do is dog cuss him until he cries.  The TKO was more about him knocking out the possibility of ever posting on Tigersx.  Although, if I've observed anything about BG over the past year, he'll eventually start posting on here if we get some good arguments against Bama.  ESPECIALLY if a few other Bammers join this site to keep arguments going.  He can't resist a good Auburn-Bama fight - he's too much of a lawyer. 

True..  which is kind of another reason I keep going after him.  I think you and I are closer to being on the same page than you think.   :thumbsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2007, 02:46:35 PM »

I don't think he's got any interest in posting here.  First off, he's not the type to do the whole profanity thing.  I think it bothers him -- and would bother him if it were a Bama, FSU, UT or Chicago Cubs board. And second, what does he have to gain from posting here. It's pretty obvious he's fairly universally reviled and the result of him posting here would be nothing but a bashing free-for-all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2007, 04:34:46 PM »
I don't think he's got any interest in posting here.  First off, he's not the type to do the whole profanity thing.  I think it bothers him -- and would bother him if it were a Bama, FSU, UT or Chicago Cubs board. And second, what does he have to gain from posting here. It's pretty obvious he's fairly universally reviled and the result of him posting here would be nothing but a bashing free-for-all.

I don't know much about his feelings about profanity, but the rest of your reply I believed I covered.  I think this forum will calm down with the profanity once it really gets going.  The AUNation drama has pissed a lot of people off, and Tigersx has been the punching bag.  I still think when this site gets going with some good rival posters, BG will make a few appearances. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2007, 06:23:09 PM »
I don't know much about his feelings about profanity, but the rest of your reply I believed I covered.  I think this forum will calm down with the profanity once it really gets going.  The AUNation drama has pissed a lot of people off, and Tigersx has been the punching bag.  I still think when this site gets going with some good rival posters, BG will make a few appearances. 

When I first came to AUN, I threw down with BG03 just as hard as anybody on there.  I pushed the envelope for hard-headedness in brawling with him.  By chance I had the opportunity to meet and work with the guy and believe it or not, he's a really good guy to be around.  BG's a class guy. He's definitely not the devil.

Do I agree with him on the AU/AL stuff? No. Not even close.  All I'm saying is that if you take a little time to keep yourself from flying off the handle at the first homerific thing he posts he's an enjoyable football adversary.  I've got no problem calling him a friend and you all know how much I loathe all things crimpson. 

As for the "protection" on the other board?  Maybe so. Can't speak to that.  Maybe because he's been there so long he does get "favored visitor" status. 
« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 06:23:54 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2007, 08:22:39 PM »
I think all would be better, if he just came out with it.  He acts like he's taking the high road, yet is JUST as responsible for starting the next pissing match as the next person.  THAT'S why I get tired of his act.  I understand, and could even tolorate constant homerism, if it wasn't the same person whining about it constantly.

He may be a "classy" guy, but frankly, he deserves a LOT of what he gets.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions