Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Coleman ain't trippin'

Ogre

Coleman ain't trippin'
« on: December 21, 2007, 09:32:33 AM »
Auburn defensive end Antonio Coleman “ain’t trippin’ ” about being left off the all-SEC teams. Instead, it just gives him more motivation.

“That’s just motivation for me to come back next year and just show them that I should have been there,” said Coleman, just a sophomore, “but I don’t really buy into too much of that stuff.”

“I ain’t trippin’ or nothing,” the carefree Mobile native added.

In just eight starts, Coleman finished the regular season leading the team in tackles for lost yardage and sacks. His seven sacks rank sixth in the SEC and his 17 tackles for loss put him at fourth in the conference.

Coleman filled in for Quentin Groves after the senior dislocated his toes midway through the season. Coleman was so good that coaches moved Groves to linebacker to keep Coleman on the field.

Groves made the coaches’ All-SEC second team and Associated Press All-SEC first team, while Coleman received nothing.

“Everybody watching TV, all of the fans in the stands, they know what I can do. So that’s what I look forward to,” Coleman said.

Take it out on Clemson, my man.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
Re: Coleman ain't trippin'
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2007, 11:56:08 AM »
I am looking forward to Coleman reaking havoc in backfields for years to come.  John pussy Wilson should follow this guys lead,  :flag:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WarEagle

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2007, 12:13:55 PM »
Coleman is a monster.  Q said the he expects Coleman to break the sack record (I hope Q breaks the record in the bowl, then Coleman can have it in a few more years).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2007, 12:28:55 PM »
Coleman is a badass considering his size.  He's only 6'2 about 250.  He could be a hell of a 4th linebacker in a 3-4 system. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole