Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Riddle me this...

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Re: Riddle me this...
« Reply #80 on: April 01, 2009, 03:38:35 PM »
Tony asked Mitch, "How old is your son?" Mitch replied, "My son is 5 times as old as my daughter and my wife is 5 times as old as my son. I am twice as old as my wife and her great aunt, who is 81, is as old as all of us put together." How old is Mitch's son?

Why didn't Mitch just answer "5 years old"?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #81 on: April 01, 2009, 03:39:07 PM »

I gotta say, we are gonna have to discuss your shirt and tie selection.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

boartitz

« Reply #82 on: April 01, 2009, 03:50:59 PM »
Tony asked Mitch, "How old is your son?" Mitch replied, "My son is 5 times as old as my daughter and my wife is 5 times as old as my son. I am twice as old as my wife and her great aunt, who is 81, is as old as all of us put together." How old is Mitch's son?
Mitch went to USC west and is fucking all of them wimmen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #83 on: April 01, 2009, 03:54:20 PM »
Why didn't Mitch just answer "5 years old"?

Or he could have answered, "Well, my son here from my ex-wife, is 5. And although I am 50, my 25 year old new wife, who used to be my secretary, is not quite as hot since she won't lose all that god damn baby weight she gained when I got her pregnant with my 1 year old daughter."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #84 on: April 01, 2009, 04:03:03 PM »
Or he could have answered, "Well, my son here from my ex-wife, is 5. And although I am 50, my 25 year old new wife, who used to be my secretary, is not quite as hot since she won't lose all that god damn baby weight she gained when I got her pregnant with my 1 year old daughter."
:clap:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #85 on: April 01, 2009, 04:09:02 PM »
I gotta say, we are gonna have to discuss your shirt and tie selection.
I'm a goddamn American icon!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

boartitz

« Reply #86 on: April 01, 2009, 04:11:40 PM »
Damn, Eagle, are ye bald?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #87 on: April 01, 2009, 04:18:15 PM »
Folklore tells of Bigfoot Pete who discovered a vein of gold on the edge of the desert. Fearing that others might jump his claim, he knew he had to rush across the desert to the assay/claim office. The route was six days walk across the desert. Pete had no animals to help him but the local natives offered to help. The trouble was that no one (including Pete) could carry more than four days food and water. Can the trip be made - and how many helpers would Pete need?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #88 on: April 01, 2009, 04:34:46 PM »
I am horny with anticipation for my pric... I mean Rowh Tyde.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #89 on: April 01, 2009, 06:03:59 PM »

You betta pump ya brakes boy
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #90 on: April 01, 2009, 08:56:52 PM »

They didn't have cellphones in '67.  I'm head-to-toe legit, baby.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #91 on: April 01, 2009, 10:49:11 PM »
They didn't have cellphones in '67.  I'm head-to-toe legit, baby.
You cant go full retard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #92 on: April 02, 2009, 07:34:06 AM »
You cant go full retard.
Ask Sean Penn, 2001, "I Am Sam." Remember? Went full retard, went home empty handed...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #93 on: April 02, 2009, 12:12:21 PM »
I'm afraid I'm gonna have to pull rank on you. I didn't want to have to do this. You did not pull my quote from the correct movie.  There by breaking the rules of the game...I award you no points....and may God have mercy on your soul.

P.s. There are no tags on these mattresses.

NIB HIGH FOOTBALL RULES!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 12:14:00 PM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #94 on: April 02, 2009, 12:32:31 PM »

I'm afraid I'm gonna have to pull rank on you. I didn't want to have to do this. You did not pull my quote from the correct movie.  There by breaking the rules of the game...I award you no points....and may God have mercy on your soul.

NIB HIGH FOOTBALL RULES!

You got Chlorophyll Man up there talking about God knows what and all she can talk about is making out with me. I'm here to learn, everybody, not to make out with you. Go on with the chlorophyll.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #95 on: April 02, 2009, 12:46:53 PM »

NIB HIGH FOOTBALL RULES!

I was actually trying to cover your ass since you didn't post the most appropriate one.  Now everyone knows you are full tard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #96 on: April 02, 2009, 12:53:03 PM »

NIB HIGH FOOTBALL RULES!
Settle down, Fender Roads...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #97 on: April 02, 2009, 12:53:55 PM »
I was actually trying to cover your ass since you didn't post the most appropriate one.  Now everyone knows you are full tard.
What makes mine unappropriate, I contend, it fit the situation perfect.  You could have even come in with something like: Do you know what Chuck Berry said every night before counting one, two, three, four?

Just saying you're better than that. And shake the tail when you walk.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 12:56:09 PM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #98 on: April 02, 2009, 12:55:50 PM »
Maybe I just knew I had to represent
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #99 on: April 02, 2009, 01:17:49 PM »
What makes mine unappropriate, I contend, it fit the situation perfect.  You could have even come in with something like: Do you know what Chuck Berry said every night before counting one, two, three, four?

Just saying you're better than that. And shake the tail when you walk.

You know I was thinking we could go back home...have some dinner and pop in the Sisqo CD...no? Weren't thinking that? Ok.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions