Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Paging TitsMcGee

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
Re: Paging TitsMcGee
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2007, 01:32:56 PM »
Excuse me, asshole.  I guess you missed the memo about my presence on this board.  Just because my set of titanium balls that I keep in a nice leather case are bigger that your own pathetic set doesn't mean I am not all woman.  Or maybe you failed to notice a woman's touch because this woman - or any sane woman - wouldn't touch you with ten feet of anything.  Either way, fuck you - not really...
You had me at leather and womans touch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2007, 01:33:18 PM »
Kneel before the goddess, y'all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2007, 02:00:57 PM »
She had me at titanium balls. 

Not that there's anything wrong with that. 

Wait...hear that?  Crickets chirping.  A gay thread hijack and no wailing or gnashing of teeth. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

D-Day

• Sergeant-at-Arms
  • All courses... incomplete
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2007, 02:10:28 PM »
Wait...hear that?  Crickets chirping.  A gay thread hijack and no wailing or gnashing of teeth. 
Kinda refreshing knowing that those "men" from the other site with sand in their clit don't have a horse in the race over here... no?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2007, 02:49:44 PM »
Kinda refreshing knowing that those "men" from the other site with sand in their clit don't have a horse in the race over here... no?
Honey, if you think one can get sand in one's clit, then I really feel bad for your GF.  The clitoris itself is a small self-contained object with no openings.  You can have sand around it, on it, or even next to it, but you can't have anything "in" it.  You would think that a man whose career choice involved trying to hit large objects with bombs from long range would be able to score a direct hit on a small target in a confined space.

And no, I will not draw anyone any pictures. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2007, 02:50:56 PM »
Thats funny, I always thought a woman's clit was located in a Man's wallet...or her throat. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2007, 02:55:38 PM »
Honey, if you think one can get sand in one's clit, then I really feel bad for your GF.  The clitoris itself is a small self-contained object with no openings.  You can have sand around it, on it, or even next to it, but you can't have anything "in" it.  You would think that a man whose career choice involved trying to hit large objects with bombs from long range would be able to score a direct hit on a small target in a confined space.

Damn, Cap'n.  You may have thought you heard incoming mortar fire, but that was actually just a distant Zzzziiiiiiiiiiiiiinggg from across the pond. 

Clitoris 101 class is now dismissed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

D-Day

• Sergeant-at-Arms
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2007, 03:08:33 PM »

It's called an "expression." I'm sure you've heard of it. Now, back to the kitchen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2007, 03:10:56 PM »
It's called an "expression." I'm sure you've heard of it. Now, back to the kitchen.
It's not an expression - you made a mistake. Quit trying to cover up your appalling lack of knowledge about the female anatomy with a feeble attempt at reasserting your manhood.  I'll get back to the kitchen, but only to get a paring knife - a meat cleaver would be overkill for a package the size of yours.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2007, 03:19:14 PM »
 :popcorn:

I already committed my faux pas.  I'll just sit back and watch the festivities from afar.  Better get some Enzyte there Cap'n Bob.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2007, 03:24:37 PM »
I'm just glad she is ignoring me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

D-Day

• Sergeant-at-Arms
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2007, 03:26:38 PM »
It's not an expression - you made a mistake. Quit trying to cover up your appalling lack of knowledge about the female anatomy with a feeble attempt at reasserting your manhood.  I'll get back to the kitchen, but only to get a paring knife - a meat cleaver would be overkill for a package the size of yours.
You've been talking to tigger again, haven't you? What a fucking bitch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2007, 03:31:45 PM »
haha  :bag:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2007, 04:23:46 PM »
I'm just glad she is ignoring me.
I'm not ignoring you - I just discounted anything you might say on the subject as a waste of my time.  Anything you might know about a woman's clit would be just hearsay anyway.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2007, 04:27:37 PM »
 :pwnd:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions