Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Paging TitsMcGee

wesfau

• Judicial Chair
  • On a gravy train with biscuit wheels.
Paging TitsMcGee
« on: December 19, 2007, 04:31:41 PM »
A quick browse through the member list reveals a poster with a most titillating name.

To maintain the integrity of this forum and ensure that your account is not fraudulent, I'm going to need you to send me photographic evidence confirming the veracity of your screen name.

I like lace...so something lacy and revealing will work.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life can really kick your ass.  I only have a vague recollection of when it wasn't kickin' mine.

NobleRabbit

Re: Paging TitsMcGee
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2007, 04:42:01 PM »
"Here's tonight's Channel 4 News, with five-time Emmy award-winning anchor, Ron Burgundy, and Tits McGee."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau

• Judicial Chair
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2007, 04:42:59 PM »
"Here's tonight's Channel 4 News, with five-time Emmy award-winning anchor, Ron Burgundy, and Tits McGee."

Can't sneak anything past you, can we?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life can really kick your ass.  I only have a vague recollection of when it wasn't kickin' mine.

Ogre

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2007, 04:48:05 PM »

I'm kind of a big deal.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2007, 04:56:07 PM »
Leave my friend alone, she will speak when I let her out of my room. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

wesfau

• Judicial Chair
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2007, 04:57:05 PM »

Having acknowledged that you are her keeper, you have also let us know that you have the power to provide said confirmation.  So...do it.  Sharpish.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2007, 04:57:43 PM »
She ought to get a kick out of this shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Ogre

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2007, 04:58:19 PM »

It puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2007, 05:00:42 PM »
She ought to get a kick out of this shit.
It be funny if you had no idea who this was and just thought you did, but really I invited your mom.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2007, 05:09:40 PM »
It be funny if you had no idea who this was and just thought you did, but really I invited your mom.
My mom Doesn't bother herself with message boards.  Your mom and mine have that webcam business on lock, stop playing dumb. And no, I don't no who she is, but I could take a pretty accurate guess.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TitsMcGee

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2007, 06:26:27 PM »
"Given me the nickname" eh? Thats pretty impressive to claim to give someone a nickname when youre not even sure who they are...and...Ive had these beautiful breasts for quite some time. So dear, I can assure you, you were not the first to ever call me TitsMcGee.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2007, 06:47:08 PM »
"Given me the nickname" eh? Thats pretty impressive to claim to give someone a nickname when youre not even sure who they are...and...Ive had these beautiful breasts for quite some time. So dear, I can assure you, you were not the first to ever call me TitsMcGee.

Welcome!  By all means, keep busting AWK's balls.  This shit is pure gold.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau

• Judicial Chair
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2007, 06:51:43 PM »

Easy, Hot Stuff.  I didn't see anyone claim to bestow that name upon you.  Now make with the photos.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2007, 07:12:15 PM »
I can post a picture if you like.  :tits:

But I wouldn't do that because I love ya.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2007, 07:22:40 PM by AWK »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TitsMcGee

« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2007, 09:03:15 PM »
Wouldnt do that because you love me or wouldnt do that because you not only dont have any pictures of me...but you also dont really know who this is?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2007, 11:10:45 PM »
Well, this board is finally getting interesting.  It's about time we had a woman's touch around here...instead of these testosterone filled fucktards.

Now, you just ignore those immature little dweebs and send me those photos.  As co-moderator, administrator or some such shit as that, I feel I'm best to judge your qualifications and confirm your acceptance to this board.

All shit aside, welcome Tits 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2007, 01:43:03 AM »
I know you want to brush teeth for a living...  :hug:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2007, 01:30:25 PM »
Well, this board is finally getting interesting.  It's about time we had a woman's touch around here...instead of these testosterone filled fucktards.
Excuse me, asshole.  I guess you missed the memo about my presence on this board.  Just because my set of titanium balls that I keep in a nice leather case are bigger that your own pathetic set doesn't mean I am not all woman.  Or maybe you failed to notice a woman's touch because this woman - or any sane woman - wouldn't touch you with ten feet of anything.  Either way, fuck you - not really...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2007, 01:31:35 PM »
Excuse me, asshole.  I guess you missed the memo about my presence on this board.  Just because my set of titanium balls that I keep in a nice leather case are bigger that your own pathetic set doesn't mean I am not all woman.  Or maybe you failed to notice a woman's touch because this woman - or any sane woman - wouldn't touch you with ten feet of anything.  Either way, fuck you - not really...
Might I say you are quite stunning...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2007, 01:31:43 PM »

Snap!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."