Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

FUCK!

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
FUCK!
« on: March 15, 2009, 07:55:32 PM »
FUCK the NCAA.
FUCK the selection committee.
FUCK those slick haired shiny suit wearing analysts on ESPN.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: FUCK!
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2009, 09:20:56 PM »
You know, Auburn not getting in wasn't nearly as much a surprise as getting passed over for teams like 19-13 Wisconsin and 20-13 Michigan, who didn't even have a winning record in the Big 10.  And wasn't Arizona 19-13?  And 3 Big East first seeds?  Fuck that shit.  Memphis deserved a #1 before any of them. That's just another example of how the ESPN propoganda machine affects everyone's perception.  They sucked the Big East schlong from day one and never took their lips off it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2009, 09:55:51 PM »
You know, Auburn not getting in wasn't nearly as much a surprise as getting passed over for teams like 19-13 Wisconsin and 20-13 Michigan, who didn't even have a winning record in the Big 10.  And wasn't Arizona 19-13?  And 3 Big East first seeds?  Fuck that shit.  Memphis deserved a #1 before any of them. That's just another example of how the ESPN propoganda machine affects everyone's perception.  They sucked the Big East schlong from day one and never took their lips off it.
I 100% agree, Arizona lost 5 of 6 to end the season. :bs:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2009, 08:01:09 AM »

Exactly.  If we are not good enough to get in then so be it but to see some of these you mentioned who had equal or lesser resume's get in just gives me the red ass.  If I am not mistaken we are the first team in the SEC to have 10 conference wins and be left out of the dance.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 08:02:52 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2009, 09:22:05 AM »
Exactly.  If we are not good enough to get in then so be it but to see some of these you mentioned who had equal or lesser resume's get in just gives me the red ass.  If I am not mistaken we are the first team in the SEC to have 10 conference wins and be left out of the dance.
That is correct. Sounds familiar...kind of like being the first SEC football team to go undefeated and not get a shot at the NC....
I swear to God, we are the Rodney Dangerfield of sports...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2009, 09:24:49 AM »
That is correct. Sounds familiar...kind of like being the first SEC football team to go undefeated and not get a shot at the NC....
I swear to God, we are the Rodney Dangerfield of sports...

:bag:

This is correct.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2009, 09:34:32 AM »
Fucking Arizona and Wisconsin get in???
LSU an 8 seed???

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2009, 09:48:17 AM »
I'm gonna' be pulling hard for all three SEC teams to kick some ass.  They need to play with a major chip on their shoulder.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2009, 09:51:12 AM »
I'm gonna' be pulling hard for all three SEC teams to kick some ass.  They need to play with a major chip on their shoulder.

This is the right answer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2009, 10:03:38 AM »
Which do you think is more likely?

MSU upsetting #1 UConn in game 3

Tennessee upsetting #1 Pitt in game 2

or LSU upsetting #1 UNC in game 2?

The SEC's got a tough row to hoe... To be honest, the only SEC team I would have faith in to make it through at least 4 rounds would have been Auburn...  :&
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2009, 10:31:30 AM »

The SEC's got a tough row to hoe... To be honest, the only SEC team I would have faith in to make it through at least 4 rounds would have been Auburn...  :&

If UT hits shots like they did against us then they have the best chance IMO.  They have the size to play with anyone but are lacking a couple of guards.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2009, 01:42:11 PM »
That Varnado (sp?) gives Miss St an advantage wise.  That guy has picked up the confidence level and went Mutumbo on several UT shots yesterday. I wouldn't consider them an easy out if he plays like that down the stretch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2009, 02:05:13 PM »
That Varnado (sp?) gives Miss St an advantage wise.  That guy has picked up the confidence level and went Mutumbo on several UT shots yesterday. I wouldn't consider them an easy out if he plays like that down the stretch.
True, but he's only really effective if they are hitting their 3s.  Hopefully they will be though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2009, 06:15:55 PM »

Is none of the above an answer?

What a complete crock of shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions