No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Discovery!
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 02:23:41 PM »
The quote from thew Iowa student is great! 

Like dangling crack in front of an addict
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

evilme

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2007, 03:11:18 PM »
Yeah, I'd use her.  I'd prob spank that bow-legged ass of hers like it was a Bama fan.  But truth be told, she isn't very pretty.  Shes like an adam's-apple away from being a good looking transvestite with a great titay job.

yeah
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2007, 04:55:43 PM »
Yeah, I'd use her.  I'd prob spank that bow-legged ass of hers like it was a Bama fan.  But truth be told, she isn't very pretty.  Shes like an adam's-apple away from being a good looking transvestite with a great titay job.

yeah

Dude if you think she's not pretty then your wife/girlfriend must be as hot as they come OR you're married to a subscription to Playboy
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Peace, Love and God Bless Auburn!

Ogre

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2007, 10:14:23 AM »
I wouldn't kick her out of bed, unless it was to make me some blueberry pancakes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

evilme

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2007, 11:46:19 AM »
Dude if you think she's not pretty then your wife/girlfriend must be as hot as they come OR you're married to a subscription to Playboy

Nah, she is pretty... just not goo-goo ga-ga pretty.  I do respect her cleavage though.   I'm just surprised she is focused on so much when there are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many women who are soooooooooooooooooooooooo much hotter.

different strokes, I guess.

Also, she is taken down a peg because I get the vibe she doesn't swallow.

yeah
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2007, 11:48:23 AM »

Also, she is taken down a peg because I get the vibe she doesn't swallow.

Apparently you are not familiar with holding the back of their head which somewhat limits their options.

Just sayin'.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

evilme

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2007, 12:12:04 PM »
Apparently you are not familiar with holding the back of their head which somewhat limits their options.

Just sayin'.

Yeah, but that's a risky maneuver.  25% chance of teeth, 25% chance of gag/puking, 25% of losing the 'moment' due to head-wrestling, 15% of bite, 5% success.

That, my man, is not the way to break in a horse.  You've gotta set the ground rules before the package is delivered.

It is no small significance that we call a 10 a '7' who swallows.

yeah
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JohnDeere

• Pledge
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2007, 01:45:07 PM »
This is the best thread I've read all week.

Ahhh......Erin......bowl season.......YES!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

aucatfish

« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2007, 10:19:42 AM »

yeah

Good grief, I would love to see your girlfriend.....doesn't she live in Canada and didn't you meet her at band camp?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2007, 12:33:45 PM »
Looks too much like this guy:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2007, 09:50:58 AM »
The quote from thew Iowa student is great! 

Its a fake newspaper article...but the picture still appears to be real....which is nice. I would have loved to see the next shot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum