Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Here's uat's timeline on their last dealings with the NCAA

Re: Here's uat's timeline on their last dealings with the NCAA
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2009, 08:05:03 PM »
WHAT THE BLEEDING FUCK IS A WELL RESPECTED POSTER? 

It doesn't surprise me you have to ask.  Keep on preaching how much you don't care. 

You've become a major joke of your former self.  This is your new shtick now though I guess... congrats. 

Going out for a few drinks and have fun with friends, have a nice evening crapping out the next barftastic episode of the "The Poon Clown Gone Crazy" series from your mother's basement.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2009, 08:08:38 PM »
It doesn't surprise me you have to ask.  Keep on preaching how much you don't care. 

You've become a major joke of your former self.  This is your new shtick now though I guess... congrats. 

Going out for a few drinks and have fun with friends, have a nice evening crapping out the next barftastic episode of the "The Poon Clown Gone Crazy" series from your mother's basement.

:thumbsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2009, 08:18:21 PM »
Protect me from what, exactly?  From someone as yourself?  LMFAO, that's rich.

As for being a "Well respected poster".... :rofl: :rofl: :thumbsup:

You seem to be the only one having a herniated disk on this board, whenever a post is made that you don't agree on.  It's fine if you call the rumor "Bullshit", or call Shenanigans on it...what the fuck do you think "TIFWIW" means?  But, don't fuckin' slam others, that have an open mind to see that some of the shit being put out there, just might be true.  And, if any to all of these rumors are true, you won't see me posting...."See, I told you so", I won't even post anything about me or whomever that posted the rumor first, I'll be too busy laughing at the beating that uat is taking.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2009, 09:38:43 PM »
You guys are entertaining
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2009, 12:17:39 AM »
Hey Kaos.....Who the FUCK Cares if some Auburn fans don't care to hear about rumors and/or they don't believe any of them, at all.  They were posted here because it's all over the God Damn internet.  If you choose not to believe any of them, that's fine....whatever.  I guess, since there's only 14-20 people that come to this board then, then we shouldn't post anything other than Complete facts...Only.  It was posted with "TIFWIW", if it's not worth much to you then don't fuckin' try to slam posters that think it might be worth something.  All of the rumors that I and Chop have posted here.....are just that, Rumors.

But the thing about most of these rumors, that you and some others are failing to see, is that they aren't coming from some unknown posters, most of them are coming from some well respected posters.  And, some of the rumors, that are being put out there, actually name names.  So, take that for what it's worth.  I for one, don't believe most of them.  But, some of them do seem to have legs.....especially the ones that name names.

I just went to the Bunker, and here is some more TIFWIW -

Poster #1
Let's just say there might be other problems with bammer players that have gotten in trouble and the attorneys that represented them...The NCAA may have taken notice.

Response
Who else? Counsel of record is public info so shouldn't be afraid to list them.

Response from Poster #1
Well, if I did, the 1 who told me would lose his source. That source would know who told. It's not out yet, not a bit. Waiting to see if it comes out in the next days, weeks, and months.

Do you really buy into any of this?  Is it even worth writing on a bathroom stall?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2009, 12:21:31 AM »
I just went to the Bunker, and here is some more TIFWIW -

Poster #1
Response
Response from Poster #1
Do you really buy into any of this?  Is it even worth writing on a bathroom stall?

Depends on whether or not they give good head.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 12:22:43 AM by Harvey Birdman »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2009, 09:24:47 AM »
Protect me from what, exactly?  From someone as yourself?  LMFAO, that's rich.

As for being a "Well respected poster".... :rofl: :rofl: :thumbsup:

You seem to be the only one having a herniated disk on this board, whenever a post is made that you don't agree on.  It's fine if you call the rumor "Bullshit", or call Shenanigans on it...what the fuck do you think "TIFWIW" means?  But, don't fuckin' slam others, that have an open mind to see that some of the shit being put out there, just might be true.  And, if any to all of these rumors are true, you won't see me posting...."See, I told you so", I won't even post anything about me or whomever that posted the rumor first, I'll be too busy laughing at the beating that uat is taking.

That's all I did, bitch.  I posted three BS icons and said I hoped it was true but wasn't going to be part of the David Wardsian jerkoff society over these ridiculous rumors.  Cue pissing, moaning and donkey shit from two particular posters.  Wonder who that would be?

I'll fuckin' slam whoever I want.  An open mind?  Yeah.  That's what it takes. An open mind.  The kind of mind that looks at Alien Boy on the cover of Star Weekly and believes that shit is true. 
« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 09:25:32 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2009, 11:10:40 AM »
Chop, trying to place the burden of proof on those who don't believe the rumors are true is absolutely ridiculous.

That being said, I want to hear the rumors that are floating around out there, no matter how ridiculous they are. Since I only read this board, I wouldn't know about them otherwise.

Maybe we need to create a new forum called Fantasy Land or something about wild speculative rumors.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2009, 11:48:49 AM »
Chop, trying to place the burden of proof on those who don't believe the rumors are true is absolutely ridiculous.

That being said, I want to hear the rumors that are floating around out there, no matter how ridiculous they are. Since I only read this board, I wouldn't know about them otherwise.

Maybe we need to create a new forum called Fantasy Land or something about wild speculative rumors.

I never said that anyone had to do anything.  If you notice, Kaos doesn't attack the rumors by posting reasons why he knows they aren't true.  He attacks them simply because he doesn't like rumors period, and especially doesn't like it if I posted it.  I get that, and expect it.  All I was saying is that if you are SOOOO sure it's not true and run around placing "bs" on everything, then provide the reasons why you KNOW it's not true.  The burden of proof is only placed because he comes out with a certainty of how false the rumor is.  Really? Well, prove it then.  If you don't believe rumors, fine, I'm not sure I do either, but I posted the info just to get the reactions, not be attacked for simply posting it. 

Like you, I'd at least like to see what's being said out there one way or the other, and see the discussion that gets sparked.  If because the simple fact that I posted the material is the problem, I simply won't anymore. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2009, 01:19:50 PM »
I never said that anyone had to do anything.  If you notice, Kaos doesn't attack the rumors by posting reasons why he knows they aren't true.  He attacks them simply because he doesn't like rumors period, and especially doesn't like it if I posted it.  I get that, and expect it.  All I was saying is that if you are SOOOO sure it's not true and run around placing "bs" on everything, then provide the reasons why you KNOW it's not true.  The burden of proof is only placed because he comes out with a certainty of how false the rumor is.  Really? Well, prove it then.  If you don't believe rumors, fine, I'm not sure I do either, but I posted the info just to get the reactions, not be attacked for simply posting it. 

Like you, I'd at least like to see what's being said out there one way or the other, and see the discussion that gets sparked.  If because the simple fact that I posted the material is the problem, I simply won't anymore. 

Nope.  Not you Chopper.  Everything -- despite your self-absorbed view -- isn't about you.   Go back and look at the "attack."  Three BS icons and a statement that I don't want to be a part of the David Wardsian peddling of bogus garbage.  That's MY stance, not anybody else's.  I suggest you need to grow a little skin, princess.

Rumors are worthless.  Greasy Weasel's "I hate Gene Chizik for reasons I can't disclose" is worthless.  I said that here, I said it on the other site when David Ward's goofy ass was posting 11,000 PLOI rumors. 

We've HEARD this this for years.  So and so got a car.  So and so got a new kitchen.  This got paid. That got paid.  The only time I care to delve into that is when I have some first-hand knowledge of the situation -- as in when the car dealer called WNSP and "explained" Julio's tricked out Tahoe.   

Here, you and Prowler have become the rumor mongers.  I like rumors if they have some facts to surround them.  "I read  on another message board" is not fact.  "Respected poster" is the biggest crock of shit in the universe. Just because it has a name attached it's not fact.  

Not my mission to tell you what to post.  Not yours to tell me I can't flip it the finger if it doesn't pass the Star Weekly test.  That's not a reflection on you at all unless you choose to make it so, Mr. Ward. 
« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 01:24:33 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2009, 02:25:27 PM »
Nope.  Not you Chopper.  Everything -- despite your self-absorbed view -- isn't about you.   Go back and look at the "attack."  Three BS icons and a statement that I don't want to be a part of the David Wardsian peddling of bogus garbage.  That's MY stance, not anybody else's.  I suggest you need to grow a little skin, princess.

Rumors are worthless.  Greasy Weasel's "I hate Gene Chizik for reasons I can't disclose" is worthless.  I said that here, I said it on the other site when David Ward's goofy ass was posting 11,000 PLOI rumors. 

We've HEARD this this for years.  So and so got a car.  So and so got a new kitchen.  This got paid. That got paid.  The only time I care to delve into that is when I have some first-hand knowledge of the situation -- as in when the car dealer called WNSP and "explained" Julio's tricked out Tahoe.   

Here, you and Prowler have become the rumor mongers.  I like rumors if they have some facts to surround them.  "I read  on another message board" is not fact.  "Respected poster" is the biggest crock of shit in the universe. Just because it has a name attached it's not fact.  

Not my mission to tell you what to post.  Not yours to tell me I can't flip it the finger if it doesn't pass the Star Weekly test.  That's not a reflection on you at all unless you choose to make it so, Mr. Ward

You are seriously fucked in the head.  Let me put this in baby sized sentences for you.  We just pass along the info.  We don't, and didn't write any of it.  We have both said repeatedly take it for what it's worth.  We have both said repeatedly that most of it we don't agree with.

If you have info to share, you should.  If you don't and all you want to do is call us Mr. Ward, or whatever, just understand it's worthless bullshit to do so.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2009, 06:42:49 PM »
You are seriously fucked in the head.  Let me put this in baby sized sentences for you.  We just pass along the info.  We don't, and didn't write any of it.  We have both said repeatedly take it for what it's worth.  We have both said repeatedly that most of it we don't agree with.

If you have info to share, you should.  If you don't and all you want to do is call us Mr. Ward, or whatever, just understand it's worthless bullshit to do so.

No more worthless or bullshit than David Wardsian rumor and innuendo. 

When you (or anybody else) posts unsubstantiated bullshit just because you read it on some other message board, I'll reserve the right to tell you to provide some kind of proof or facts to back it up. 
« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 06:45:02 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2009, 09:08:23 PM »
No more worthless or bullshit than David Wardsian rumor and innuendo. 

When you (or anybody else) posts unsubstantiated bullshit just because you read it on some other message board, I'll reserve the right to tell you to provide some kind of proof or facts to back it up

Okay then Titan...errr Poon Clown.

Consider It Clown Rule #1.  Poon Clown reserves all rights to "Tell anyone to provide some kind of proof or facts to back it up" regardless of context, origins or purpose. 

You're a funny person.   :eyeroll:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2009, 10:49:47 PM »
Okay then Titan...errr Poon Clown.

Consider It Clown Rule #1.  Poon Clown reserves all rights to "Tell anyone to provide some kind of proof or facts to back it up" regardless of context, origins or purpose. 

You're a funny person.   :eyeroll:

Yep. Fuckstick.  For once you got something right. 

i'm going to say whatever the fuck I want.  There's not a single fucking thing you can do or say to change it.  So grow some skin.  You're going to need it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2009, 11:26:33 PM »
Yep. Fuckstick.  For once you got something right. 

i'm going to say whatever the fuck I want.  There's not a single fucking thing you can do or say to change it.  So grow some skin.  You're going to need it.

I never told you couldn't say something dumbass.   :popcorn:

Poon Clown: All of what Titan used to be, minus any kind of authority.     
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #55 on: March 15, 2009, 11:33:48 PM »
I never told you couldn't say something dumbass.   :popcorn:

Poon Clown: All of what Titan used to be, minus any kind of authority.     

You say you get it, but you never, ever, ever do. 

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Go back and look at the exchanges in both the threads that have caused you to rip your nuts off and feed them to the dog. 

Your bled into your fucking panties when I said your "respected poster" rumors were bullshit until proven otherwise.   

You were shitting all over yourself and making a complete fool of yourself (and by proxy Auburn) in your discussions with Argo here. 

What set off another butt-fucked monkey rampage from you was the suggestion that you SERIOUSLY ought to see that you've got fucking problems when Bama and Auburn fans are joining together to take sides against you.  That point STILL stands, numbnuts.  You ought to take a lesson, but your dino-brain just can't register.  I knew I was wasting my time pointing it out to you, but I gave it a shot.  Should have expected your patented dumber-than-shit replies. 
« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 11:42:52 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2009, 11:42:47 PM »
You say you get it, but you never, ever, ever do. 

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Buddy I'm dandy.  The problem is, I know where most guys on here are coming from.  I don't get personal, and I can call them names, get called names and it's fine.  You however, think you're better than everyone else.  You get personal more than you know, and you'll just have to accept that I will never find what you say to be funny, even if you're trying to mean it that way.  Much like you view me I suppose.  Best thing to do, is just lay off, and find you someone else to go nuts over.  I have no problem with going back and forth (obviously), but I won't just lay down and take your bullshit. 

So, are we done here, or are you still under the impression that you'll change something?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2009, 11:47:33 PM »
Go back and look at the exchanges in both the threads that have caused you to rip your nuts off and feed them to the dog. 
Your bled into your fucking panties when I said your "respected poster" rumors were bullshit until proven otherwise.   

You were shitting all over yourself and making a complete fool of yourself (and by proxy Auburn) in your discussions with Argo here. 

What set off another butt-fucked monkey rampage from you was the suggestion that you SERIOUSLY ought to see that you've got fucking problems when Bama and Auburn fans are joining together to take sides against you.  That point STILL stands, numbnuts.  You ought to take a lesson, but your dino-brain just can't register.  I knew I was wasting my time pointing it out to you, but I gave it a shot.  Should have expected your patented dumber-than-shit replies

You still don't gather that I'm just laughing at you... do you?

« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 11:52:16 PM by AuburnChopper2.0 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #58 on: March 15, 2009, 11:54:41 PM »
Buddy I'm dandy.  The problem is, I know where most guys on here are coming from.  I don't get personal, and I can call them names, get called names and it's fine.  You however, think you're better than everyone else.  You get personal more than you know, and you'll just have to accept that I will never find what you say to be funny, even if you're trying to mean it that way.  Much like you view me I suppose.  Best thing to do, is just lay off, and find you someone else to go nuts over.  I have no problem with going back and forth (obviously), but I won't just lay down and take your bullshit. 

So, are we done here, or are you still under the impression that you'll change something?

Riiiiiight.  

Your thin ass skin is my problem.  Check.  

Whatever, dude.  I've never made the kind of personal shots you've routinely made.  You've never understood boundaries and you still don't.  

Sorry for the edit above as you were posting.  It's habit.  I write shit, go back and read it and then rearrange it or add to it or take away from it.  It's what writers do.  

And that's one thing you're right about.  I can't write right now.  I want to, but I don't have time to do it justice.  If I have any stress or frustration in my life that would be it.  

Fuck it.  This has gone on long enough.  You try to quit blowing up like a fucking puffer fish if I post something critical -- because I'm going to post critical shit and you might as well get used to it -- and I'll try to scale it back a little.  

You've got this fucking idea that I think I'm smarter than you or whatever.  Hell, man, I'm smarter than everybody.  No insult there.  

I heard a guy on the radio the other day and it describes my attitude toward things.  I'm not always right, but I'm never in doubt.  

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #59 on: March 15, 2009, 11:59:01 PM »
Riiiiiight.  

Your thin ass skin is my problem.  Check.  Whatever, dude.  I've never made the kind of personal shots you've routinely made.  You've never understood boundaries and you still don't.

Sorry man, but anyone who's spent more than 5 minutes around me knows that I'm not as thin skinned, nor as volcanic as you seem to portrait.

Just figure it out and chill like you're saying below....  

Sorry for the edit above as you were posting.  It's habit.  I write shit, go back and read it and then rearrange it or add to it or take away from it.  It's what writers do.  

And that's one thing you're right about.  I can't write right now.  I want to, but I don't have time to do it justice.  If I have any stress or frustration in my life that would be it.  

Fuck it.  This has gone on long enough.  You try to quit blowing up like a fucking puffer fish if I post something critical -- because I'm going to post critical shit and you might as well get used to it -- and I'll try to scale it back a little.  

You've got this fucking idea that I think I'm smarter than you or whatever.  Hell, man, I'm smarter than everybody.  No insult there.  

I heard a guy on the radio the other day and it describes my attitude toward things.  I'm not always right, but I'm never in doubt.  

Fair enough on the rest of this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions