Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

So, I'd got wood. I got it from listening to sports radio.

BloodTypeORANGEandBLUE

So, I'd got wood. I got it from listening to sports radio.
« on: December 20, 2007, 09:50:48 AM »
it wasn't mahagony or teak, mind you, more of an ash or birch type wood.... but wood none-the-less.

Then our new OC - Franklin - comes on.   Hello Pine!

He says a few things.... kind of a wussy, first-date, get to know ya, interview.  But, then he says.... "I don't believe in that".... "taking 2 or 3 years to get a system to work.  I want it to work immediatly.  We can be successful next year on offense in this system.  We have enough play-makers, and where we don't, we'll get them."     ahhhhhh oak.

I love oak.

then he goes on to talk about how he likes his offense to work, and how he is flexible with what he is given.  But he hinted at the perfect receipe... a QB who can throw good, but run great.   and I started thinking about who we have that fits that bill.  Of course, Burns, but I've been watching some video of Furr recently.  Kid has some talent!  Big, elusive, fast, and can throw the ball with authority... and it doesn't hurt that we're getting Fortsen (his favorite target in HS).

Ahhhhh..... mahogany.

now, if you'll excuse me.... I've got some whittling to do.

yeah.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

evilme

Re: So, I'd got wood. I got it from listening to sports radio.
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 10:06:30 AM »
Franklins gonna splooge his pimp-juice all over defensive cooridnators next season.

and although they won't like it.  They will respect it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions