Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Jay Tate speaks to Gus Malzahn...

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Jay Tate speaks to Gus Malzahn...
« Reply #60 on: February 28, 2009, 09:56:32 PM »
You mean you loved the old Arky boy in 2004 when he was winning? What about the other years?
You sure seem to have a hard on about another Arky that hasn't even coached a game yet. He's fucking 10 times smarter than old wingnut Tommy. Tommy is also a good guy in my book and he did yall OK.
You ever seen them old cartoons with a caveman dragging a bitch around? That's the way you're going to arrive in the 21st century football scene. Feet first. With a vagina full of sand.

You're goofy. 

I liked Tuberville from the first press conference I saw.  I have nothing but respect for the job he did at Auburn and I am sad that things didn't work out long term for him here.

I don't have an opinion on Malzhan either way.  I'm just not going to go riding on his damn bandwagon until I see something that indicates that he can be successful at this level.  Tulsa ain't it.   An occasional play that works in the pros ain't it.  There's some fucked up sense around here that if you're not sucking the sunshine and fucking the unicorns then you're negative by default.  That's bullshit.  Negative would be saying I hate the bastard and think his offensive plans are dogshit.  Don't feel that way.  Just noncommital.  Hope it works. 

Chiz?  I don't care much for him.  I think he's a dumbass. I don't have much use for dumbasses. Hope he pans out, but I don't have a great deal of confidence in him not to fuck it up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

boartitz

« Reply #61 on: February 28, 2009, 10:15:49 PM »
You're goofy. 

I liked Tuberville from the first press conference I saw.  I have nothing but respect for the job he did at Auburn and I am sad that things didn't work out long term for him here.

I don't have an opinion on Malzhan either way.  I'm just not going to go riding on his damn bandwagon until I see something that indicates that he can be successful at this level.  Tulsa ain't it.   An occasional play that works in the pros ain't it.  There's some fucked up sense around here that if you're not sucking the sunshine and fucking the unicorns then you're negative by default.  That's bullshit.  Negative would be saying I hate the bastard and think his offensive plans are dogshit.  Don't feel that way.  Just noncommital.  Hope it works. 

Chiz?  I don't care much for him.  I think he's a dumbass. I don't have much use for dumbasses. Hope he pans out, but I don't have a great deal of confidence in him not to fuck it up.
I think you have just been introduced to a man who will show you some shit. If Chizik will let him do his job.
I was told about Gus probably 10 years ago and I have been kinda following him since then. He gets better every year, damn the competition.
He's good people, too. I know several folks that know him personally and they like him, too. A couple of them are assholes, but they still like Gus.
I'm telling you. You'd lots rather have him on your team versus playing him every year. Gus and Bobby Petrino are gonna shake things up in the SEC. Kiffen will never get out of the blocks and Miles and Saban are dunfer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #62 on: February 28, 2009, 10:32:15 PM »
I think you have just been introduced to a man who will show you some shit. If Chizik will let him do his job.
I was told about Gus probably 10 years ago and I have been kinda following him since then. He gets better every year, damn the competition.
He's good people, too. I know several folks that know him personally and they like him, too. A couple of them are assholes, but they still like Gus.
I'm telling you. You'd lots rather have him on your team versus playing him every year. Gus and Bobby Petrino are gonna shake things up in the SEC. Kiffen will never get out of the blocks and Miles and Saban are dunfer.

Maybe he does.  More power to him if he can. 

As for Miles and Saban being done?  I wish it were so, but I'm not buying that either.  Talent has a way of overcoming a lot. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #63 on: March 01, 2009, 12:13:17 AM »
You are funny.  Like a clown.  Here to amuse me. 

So, when do you get serious about that book?  How bout' we pick a theme?  Should be easy with all the message board soap operas. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #64 on: March 01, 2009, 04:12:10 AM »
So, when do you get serious about that book?  How bout' we pick a theme?  Should be easy with all the message board soap operas. 

I'm serious now. 

I got ideas. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greaseyweasel

• Love Auburn, Hate chizik. 'nuff said.
« Reply #65 on: March 01, 2009, 10:39:32 AM »
So GM got slapped down and left Arky when he went to Tulsa and too the CO-FFENSIVE coordinator.  Maybe I'm missing a couple of things but it seems to me that despite what the rah rah clubbers are saying....We may have hired the wrong Fighting Rocketeer  (or what ever the Tulsa swordfish are callin' themselves these days).
We quite possibly hired the wrong one from the right school. When you look at who did the hiring then it all makes sense.
We have fucked ourselves.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You've got to learn to stand for something

or you'll fall for anything.

JR4AU

« Reply #66 on: March 01, 2009, 10:46:51 AM »
So GM got slapped down and left Arky when he went to Tulsa and too the CO-FFENSIVE coordinator.  Maybe I'm missing a couple of things but it seems to me that despite what the rah rah clubbers are saying....We may have hired the wrong Fighting Rocketeer  (or what ever the Tulsa swordfish are callin' themselves these days).
We quite possibly hired the wrong one from the right school. When you look at who did the hiring then it all makes sense.

Hark, the fuckstick moron speaks!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #67 on: March 01, 2009, 11:10:28 AM »
You know even child molesters laugh at you shoe sniffers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #68 on: March 01, 2009, 11:17:31 AM »
Lick'em you know you want to.

Since this little nugget came out when I read any post by you I can't help but laugh out loud. A shoe sniffer man that is pathetic.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #69 on: March 01, 2009, 11:18:39 AM »
You know even child molesters, goat fetishist and aesexuals  feel superior to you shoe sniffers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #70 on: March 01, 2009, 11:28:28 AM »
Hey greasey, go sniff some more glue and huff some gasoline...that would probably help you type coherently.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

JR4AU

« Reply #71 on: March 01, 2009, 12:22:09 PM »
Lick'em you know you want to.

Since this little nugget came out when I read any post by you I can't help but laugh out loud. A shoe sniffer man that is pathetic.

What a fucking retard cocksucker like you laughs at...I don't really care.  I like your little made up shoe sniffer bullshit though.  You keep taking it up the ass like you do and soon you'll have to cork it to stem the flow of cum and shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #72 on: March 01, 2009, 12:42:28 PM »
MODS...PLEEEEASE delete that foot pic.  I was chowing down on lunch and scrolling through this thread when BAM...I almost lost the lunch I had.  THAT is some nasty shit right there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #73 on: March 01, 2009, 12:48:38 PM »

The only thing fucked is this board for you being invited here. You take negative nancyism to an entirely new level. I refuse to believe that you are an AU fan and am going back to manual ignore on you for now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #74 on: March 01, 2009, 03:37:25 PM »
You know even child molesters laugh at you shoe sniffers.

I guess you'd know. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #75 on: March 02, 2009, 10:00:51 PM »
Hey greasey, go sniff some more glue and huff some gasoline...that would probably help you type coherently.

No where in your rambling incoherent response did you come close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. We are all dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.
Billy Madison 1995
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #76 on: March 02, 2009, 11:46:22 PM »
No where in your rambling incoherent response did you come close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. We are all dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.
Billy Madison 1995
Blah Blah Blah Blah
King Kong Bundy 1987
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs