Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Jay Tate speaks to Gus Malzahn...

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Jay Tate speaks to Gus Malzahn...
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2009, 05:01:08 PM »
Malzahn will be successful at Auburn and all the casual fans will love his offense.  Auburn will absolutely blow out a lot of teams that don't have defensive talent.  Personally, I am on old fat lineman and I believe sooner or later, at some point in a tight game football comes down to who can line up and push the other team off the ball, and that's where Malzahn's offense will fail.  In his short marriage to Houston Nutt, they came within a muffed punt of an SEC championship and perhaps a shot at the MNC in 06, it will be interesting to see what he does at Auburn.

You contradict yourself.  "Fail" is not awesome.

Lynch me if you want but I am not getting on the Gus Bus either.

Three years ago he was a high school coach. He got a shot at Arky only because he had players Nutt wanted and a backroom deal was brokered. Borderline illegal.

Arkansas had Felix and mcfadden. How hard is that to coach?

Two years at Tulsa? What is that but glorified high school. All kinds of crazy shit works at lower level places.

I'm not buying his pig in a poke until he proves he can make it work. Right now I don't have much expectation that it will. 25% or less.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

boartitz

« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2009, 05:13:42 PM »
You contradict yourself.  "Fail" is not awesome.

Lynch me if you want but I am not getting on the Gus Bus either.

Three years ago he was a high school coach. He got a shot at Arky only because he had players Nutt wanted and a backroom deal was brokered. Borderline illegal.

Arkansas had Felix and mcfadden. How hard is that to coach?

Two years at Tulsa? What is that but glorified high school. All kinds of crazy shit works at lower level places.

I'm not buying his pig in a poke until he proves he can make it work. Right now I don't have much expectation that it will. 25% or less.
Gus is the best hire yall made on this staff. If he is hindered from doing his job, yall are fucked.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2009, 06:01:46 PM »
I said he will be successful, I never said awesome.  I do think the offense will look awesome at times against teams that do not have a lot of defensive depth.  I think Auburn will be 8-4, 9-3, or so, which is successful, with blow-out wins over lesser schools. but I don't think his offense will win championships.  Number one because of what I mentioned earlier, and number two because of the pressure his offense will put on the defense at times.  Of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2009, 06:12:23 PM »
I said he will be successful, I never said awesome.  I do think the offense will look awesome at times against teams that do not have a lot of defensive depth.  I think Auburn will be 8-4, 9-3, or so, which is successful, with blow-out wins over lesser schools. but I don't think his offense will win championships.  Number one because of what I mentioned earlier, and number two because of the pressure his offense will put on the defense at times.  Of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

Then fuck him. He and Chizik both can pack their shit and get the hell out of Dodge today before they skullfuck what it means to play Auburn football and drive the program into a fuckhole it will take a motherfucking decade to unfuck.

We already had a guy you could count on for eight or nine wins most seasons and a special one every three or so. Our brilliant administration fucked with him and pissed on his plate to the point that he left or was fired.

He did it without looking and sounding like a dumbass. He did it with class and dignity and the first NCAA-free decade at Auburn since World War II.

If the Gus can't improve on that? Fuck him. And fuck chizik.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2009, 06:20:40 PM »
He hates the hire
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2009, 06:34:13 PM »
He hates the hire

I was told I needed to move past my hate of the hire.  So I did.  I went ahead and started hating Chizik.  That dumbass cloud of shit photo of prowlers set the fuse. And then this hog guy basically confirming that maz is franklin lite?  Boom motherfucker.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2009, 06:49:56 PM »
There's a storm on teh Planes.

I'm having queen size bed sheets done with that print.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2009, 06:52:42 PM »
There's a storm on teh Planes.

I'm having queen size bed sheets done with that print.

I thik you should send a set to Kaos so he can roll over on a regular basis and commence to skull fucking.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Greaseyweasel

• Love Auburn, Hate chizik. 'nuff said.
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2009, 07:14:49 PM »
Tis better to be the skull fucker than the skull fukee.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You've got to learn to stand for something

or you'll fall for anything.

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2009, 09:24:11 PM »

This photo is priceless. And alot of AU fans ridiculed Alabama fans when CNS was hired because we thought he would bring us back to a level of contention unseen at UA over the past decade. We were bombarded with "He hasn't even coached the first down yet" when folks talked about maybe 3 years down the road we would might be able to play for something. Fuck, at least we had a pretty good reason to think he would bring us to a level of competition on par or better than the rest of the SEC. You guys are making graphics like this about a guy who is 5-19 as a head coach. A guy who, as a head coach, has a worse winning percentage than Lee Corso.

As far as Malzahn's comments, it sounds better and better every day. We heard this same exact shit when Franklin came aboard. "This offense is gonna be sick....nobody in the SEC will be able to keep up.....we're finally going to blow teams out....." etc, etc. I'm waiting on all of the cute little nicknames and graphics, such as "Dr. Franklinstein".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2009, 10:38:57 PM »
Excuse me...I'm sorry...please explain what the fuck this has to do with Alabama and Nick Saban.  Apparently, I missed that part of the conversation.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2009, 11:00:41 PM »
Tulsa was a football juggernaut.
How long before he is ran out of the SEC(?)..... again.

You must be a turd. Plain and simple. Either that or the biggest douche bag of an AU fan that has ever lived.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greaseyweasel

• Love Auburn, Hate chizik. 'nuff said.
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2009, 11:20:49 PM »
Neither, if I have no faith or stupidly placed hope in coach fuckhead why should I have any hope in any hire he makes?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You've got to learn to stand for something

or you'll fall for anything.

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2009, 11:34:15 PM »
This photo is priceless.

Hold on just one ringy dingy there, Ernestine.

While I don't share the GreasyKaos worldview, I too despise that Chizik picture.  It is ridiculous in ways I cannot even comprehend.  So before you go laughing at the Auburn fan collectively for that monstrosity, I would suggest you take a little poll and see that only one, maybe two of us here think that picture is actually worth two words, much less a thousand, unless those two words are "Fucking Horrible".

« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 11:35:01 PM by Tiger Wench »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2009, 07:41:11 AM »
Tis better to be the skull fucker than the skull fukee.

Word.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

JR4AU

« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2009, 02:34:44 PM »
Yeah he and chizik both coached against world beaters didn't they.
Let me think for a minute..... oh yeah, trade players to Arky for a coaching gig. Get run out of town and laughed at... take over offense at super amazing football powerhouse Tulsa who has to play top rated defenses week in and week out..... discover super duper offensive geniusness and then get hired back into the SEC by 4-19 (I don't count his win over a division II school) football genius.
Yep it is a blueprint for success.

They weren't playing with world beater talent either you stupid fucking retard. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2009, 02:39:21 PM »
Hey, how about this....why don't you stop posting in anything dealing with football, since you have ZERO Clue about what you're talking about.  Hmmm, goat fuckin', uncircumcised homeless cock sucker?  Or, you can just go be with your bammer buddies, because your fuckin' clueless garbage has been getting tiresome since the second day that you were here.

I found an Auburn picture that I think you should set as your wallpaper.....

That fuckstick believes with all his heart (he has no mind) that going around Auburn message boards acting like a complete dickhead jerk to other Auburn fans will actually bring about the change he desires.  And the stupid dickhead talks about secrets and inside information he has on Chizik, but can't talk about due to confidentiality agreements.  A typical internet tool.  Everywhere he posts, he post the same fucking moronic drivel.  Everybody tells him he's a moron, and he continues.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2009, 02:42:47 PM »
I have to admit I'm not overwhelmed by the "We're going to play faster than anybody in the country" comments.  That opens too many Franklin wounds that haven't quite healed.  I read that and then cringe while I wait to hear the dreaded, "We don't have the talent to be fast right now" backtracking. 

I've kind of been hoping he'd come in and evaluate what we have and fit the system to that talent level.  His stint at Arky gives me hope on that because he had two horses and he fed them the ball all night long.  Some say that was Nutt was holding him back but I see what Nutt did at Ole Miss and that didn't look very conservative to me. 

Malzahn's offensive philosophy is about tempo.  His scheme is simple.  Like all coaches they will utilize the talent properly, or try. 

And people need to forget the "Franklin wounds"...he's gone, AND more importantly Tuberville isn't there to muck up Malzahn's offense. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2009, 02:52:32 PM »
Neither, if I have no faith or stupidly placed hope in coach fuckhead why should I have any hope in any hire he makes?

It's just that you come across as a useless fuckhead of an AU fan. So either that is what you are are you are a bammer mole. Either way your opinions on the new staff are so fucking overly negative that I have come to the conclusion that when its comes to posting about the new staff on this site you absolutely suck fucking shit.

Either you are the manic depressive type when it comes to AU football or a bammer mole. I lean towards bammer mole. I'm not one that plays that card often but it is the more logical guess of the two. Even if you are not a bammer mole you may as well be because your opinions are so negative they are like a fucking cancer. Fortunately, most people here don't share your opinions, certainly not anywhere near to the degree that you do. That doesn't stop you from spouting them off like you are hoping to win some people over with your gangrenous, cancer ridden attitude. Good fucking luck cancer boy.

Have a good weekend.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2009, 03:09:39 PM »
It's just that you come across as a useless fuckhead of an AU fan. So either that is what you are are you are a bammer mole. Either way your opinions on the new staff are so fucking overly negative that I have come to the conclusion that when its comes to posting about the new staff on this site you absolutely suck fucking shit.

Either you are the manic depressive type when it comes to AU football or a bammer mole. I lean towards bammer mole. I'm not one that plays that card often but it is the more logical guess of the two. Even if you are not a bammer mole you may as well be because your opinions are so negative they are like a fucking cancer. Fortunately, most people here don't share your opinions, certainly not anywhere near to the degree that you do. That doesn't stop you from spouting them off like you are hoping to win some people over with your gangrenous, cancer ridden attitude. Good fucking luck cancer boy.

Have a good weekend.

He comes across that way, because that's what he is.  A useless piece of shit. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions