Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

No matter what happens tomorrow...

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: No matter what happens tomorrow...
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2009, 07:06:00 PM »
I wish greasey was as funny as he thought he was.  It would make for a more entertaining board.

Same could be said for Prowler.  Just saying...

His idea of clever is using the term "fuckbuddy"
« Last Edit: February 03, 2009, 07:06:41 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Greaseyweasel

• Love Auburn, Hate chizik. 'nuff said.
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2009, 07:28:21 PM »
I wish greasey was as funny as he thought he was.  It would make for a more entertaining board.
Compared to chowder most any humor is on an intelligent level.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You've got to learn to stand for something

or you'll fall for anything.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2009, 09:00:47 PM »
It is called humor... on an intelligent level. Go sit in a dark room chowder allow your mind to return to blank. You'll feel better soon.
Here is a photo from your childhood to help you feel better.

The Far Side rocked.  He quit waayyy too soon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

boartitz

« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2009, 11:14:32 PM »
A Møøse once bit my sister ...

No realli!  She was Karving her initials on the møøse with the sharpened end of an interspace tøøthbrush given   her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an Oslo dentist and star of many Norwegian møvies:  "The Høt Hands of an Oslo Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge Mølars of Horst Nordfink".

http://www.entertonement.com/clippr/44371 
http://
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 10:11:34 AM by boartitz »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2009, 11:41:23 PM »

This is actually one of my favorite Far Side Pics...

Actually have it on my favorite coffee mugs...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2009, 11:58:05 PM »
I just got a headache, trying to understand what you wrote.  I think the slashed o threw me off, or maybe I'm just missing the inside joke.

Mynd you, møøse bites Kan be pretty nasti...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2009, 05:25:21 AM »
I hate the ready-made excuse.  I really do. 
I hate anyting you fucking post, bitch. I really do fuckstick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2009, 11:47:14 AM »
This is actually one of my favorite Far Side Pics...

Actually have it on my favorite coffee mugs...

The one with the straw?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2009, 11:49:59 AM »
The one with the straw?

Thanks for the latest fly-by effort.

Fail.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2009, 12:05:13 PM »
Will you travel to Sweden for a Holiday?
See the løveli lakes, the wøndërful telephøne system, and mäni interesting furry animals

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2009, 01:10:29 PM »
See the løveli lakes, the wøndërful telephøne system, and mäni interesting furry animals

The Characters and incidents portrayed and the names used are fictitious and any similarity to the names, characters, or history of any person is entirely accidental and unintentional.
                       Signed RICHARD M. NIXON
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2009, 11:50:07 AM »

I'm sorry.  Is this better?

And is this the point where I'm supposed to use the term "fuckbuddy" in reference to some other poster?  I'm not really clear on that.  At what point does it reach "fuckbuddy" status?  I guess I need a clarification from Prowler. 

If you can't take a joke, bitchwhore, get your stinky ass out of the kitchen.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 11:53:05 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2009, 11:59:57 AM »
I've got a warm, fuzzy feeling in my pants right now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2009, 12:37:21 PM »
I'm sorry.  Is this better?

And is this the point where I'm supposed to use the term "fuckbuddy" in reference to some other poster?  I'm not really clear on that.  At what point does it reach "fuckbuddy" status?  I guess I need a clarification from Prowler. 

If you can't take a joke, bitchwhore, get your stinky ass out of the kitchen.

Oh fuck!  This place has turned into teddy bears and kisses. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2009, 03:57:45 PM »
Ok, so let's just say that Kaos takes his words and goes home, leaving this place sadly bereft of talented writing and snarky sarcastic rants, both of which are highly entertaiing.  We have openly decreed that we want to make this THE Auburn board on the web.  So if Kaos leaves, jumbo, are you gonna carry the load with your one sentence posts, most of which make a tired old reference to performing sexual acts on dogs?  Yeah, that will bring folks FLOCKING to the site. 

Same thing goes for all the folks who have gone all orgasmic with the sunshine pumping and the "OHHELLYEAHTOTALLYAWESOME!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!" WITH EVERY LITTLE SCRAP of news.  That will drive new folks away too - no one wants to read constant toeing of the party line - if they want that, they can go to any one of the other boards.  Skepticism and cautious optimism are not bad things.  Having contrasting opinions is also not a bad thing.  But if everyone who posts stuff here is OMGTOTALLYFREAKINGOUT!!! then that makes us look childish and stupid.  I am including Kaos in this group since his replies to these e-orgasms have been equally silly.

Not to mention that taking these comments to a personal level is not doing us any good either.   The little "Bash Kaos" club doesn't seem to understand that he is toying with you like a cat with a retarded mouse.  He is a master of pushing buttons and getting this kind of irrational, foaming at the mouth response.  Remember his posts over at AUN, when he was jacking David around, and you were all cheering him on?  Has it ever occurred to any of you extremists that he might just be fucking with YOU now?
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 03:59:19 PM by Tiger Wench »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2009, 04:02:31 PM »
Remember his posts over at AUN, when he was jacking David around, and you were all cheering him on?  Has it ever occurred to any of you extremists that he might just be fucking with YOU now?

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2009, 04:04:10 PM »
Ok, so let's just say that Kaos takes his words and goes home, leaving this place sadly bereft of talented writing and snarky sarcastic rants, both of which are highly entertaiing.  We have openly decreed that we want to make this THE Auburn board on the web.  So if Kaos leaves, jumbo, are you gonna carry the load with your one sentence posts, most of which make a tired old reference to performing sexual acts on dogs?  Yeah, that will bring folks FLOCKING to the site. 

Same thing goes for all the folks who have gone all orgasmic with the sunshine pumping and the "OHHELLYEAHTOTALLYAWESOME!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!" WITH EVERY LITTLE SCRAP of news.  That will drive new folks away too - no one wants to read constant toeing of the party line - if they want that, they can go to any one of the other boards.  Skepticism and cautious optimism are not bad things.  Having contrasting opinions is also not a bad thing.  But if everyone who posts stuff here is OMGTOTALLYFREAKINGOUT!!! then that makes us look childish and stupid.  I am including Kaos in this group since his replies to these e-orgasms have been equally silly.

Not to mention that taking these comments to a personal level is not doing us any good either.   The little "Bash Kaos" club doesn't seem to understand that he is toying with you like a cat with a retarded mouse.  He is a master of pushing buttons and getting this kind of irrational, foaming at the mouth response.  Remember his posts over at AUN, when he was jacking David around, and you were all cheering him on?  Has it ever occurred to any of you extremists that he might just be fucking with YOU now?

Ya'll gonna take that shit off of her?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2009, 04:07:24 PM »
He's not fucking with me.  He likes me.

He called me a fuckstick.  I blushed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2009, 04:10:33 PM »

Here's an idea, why doesn't everyone including you Wench, just shut the fuck up and quit picking at each other?  You act like fucking cybermother and then at the same time make fun?  No ma'am...doesn't work that way.  FUCKING NOBODY here has a moral compass that drives them better than another.  Just different personalities that handle things better than others.  The problem is, some people in here either don't get, or don't give a rats ass when their "fucking with you" shtick has gone too far.  Best thing to to is just fucking knock it off when you're obviously not getting a "fucking with you", or funny haha response back.  Otherwise, live with the shit you take.  Period.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2009, 04:14:55 PM »
:taz:
Damn, Kaos, you're right.  Doesn't take that much at all.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions