Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Can Anyone...

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Can Anyone...
« on: January 27, 2009, 12:07:08 PM »
post some stats on these recruits?  I don't have a Rivals or any other account and don't have the time or desire to do the research.  I'd much rather one of you fuckers give my lazy ass the 411.  How many yards, TD's did Rollison throw for..run for?  How big a fellah is he?  How many sacks did Nosey Imgay have?  How many Harleys can Travis bench press?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Re: Can Anyone...
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 12:17:18 PM »
Mansfield-Summitt strongside end Nosa Eguae, 6-foot-3, 244 pounds, committed to Auburn during an in-school visit from a trio of Tiger coaches.

As a junior, Eguae tallied 76 tackles, 18 tackles-for-loss, seven sacks and an interception. Rivals.com rates him the No. 17 strongside defensive end in the country.

No other stats for him.

Tyrik Rollison
Ht: 6-foot-2
Wt: 185 lbs
Forty: 4.55 secs
Bench max: 235 pounds
Squat max: 405 pounds
Vertical: 28 inches

As a senior, Rollison threw for a school-record 4,728 yards and 53 touchdowns. He also rushed for 1,094 yards leading Sulphur Springs to the Class 4A Division II state championship.

His junior season, Rollison completed 296-of-423 passes (69.9%) for 3,691 yards and 37 touchdowns. He also rushed for 554 yards and seven more scores.

That dude is a bad ass. Good arm! He was a bad ass al year in TX.

Jamar Travis
Ht: 6-foot-1
Wt: 298 lbs
Forty: 5.1 secs
Bench max: 330 pounds
Squat max: 450 pounds
GPA: 3.5

As a senior, Travis had 70 tackles, 14 tackles-for-loss, seven sacks, five forced fumbles, two fumble recoveries and two blocked kicks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Can Anyone...
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2009, 02:36:30 PM »
See...now was that so hard?

Preciate the info WE!! :thumbsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."