Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Okay...now I'm pissed...

Okay...now I'm pissed...
« on: January 19, 2009, 12:47:10 PM »
Cameron Kenney, possibly the most dynamic playmaker on our commit list, has eliminated AU from his list.  Why?  Because our new staff hasn't contacted him.  At all.  None.  Nothing. 

Wasn't that one of our biggest beefs with Tuberville and his last year of recruiting?  Weren't there plenty of reports of recruits saying, "I haven't heard from Tuberville"? 

I'm sure they have their reasons.  I'm sure they know what they're doing, but this really pisses me off.  This is a guy that can contribute.  No offense to the guys still on our list, but they aren't on Kenney's level. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Re: Okay...now I'm pissed...
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2009, 12:54:14 PM »
After reading around a little more, supposedly Chizik doesn't like JUCO guys.  He'd rather get young guys that he can build rather than JUCO guys who can contribute a few years before they leave. 

I like that policy, and I understand it.  However, Chizik is in a bit of a different situation.  He HAS to win next year.  I wonder if he realizes that.  He has to show signs of being able to compete in the SEC.  If he doesn't, recruits are going to snub Auburn for schools like Bama, Florida, Georgia, and LSU who have all already proven they are the top dogs.  Guys like Cameron Kenney can come in a contribute.  To not contact him because he is a JUCO means Chizik is thinking about rebuilding this program from scratch.  I don't think we'll have the patience. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2009, 01:33:09 PM »
Come on THS...have faith in our class of unrated superstuds from Gordo.

Honestly, now THIS one pisses me off royally.  He accepted letters from Eltoro and Fairley.  Kenney is a huge, prime time athlete.  I don't care if he's JUCO or not...it's a big ass mistake to shun this guy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2009, 05:40:07 PM »
Coach Chizik and other staff members did contact Cameron Kenney plenty of times, but for some reason, neither side never hit it off (maybe because of what position that they wanted CK to play?).  So, in that aspect...CK is lying about never being contacted by that Auburn Staff, maybe he meant in the past couple of weeks...I don't know.
That sucks, because, in my book, he was one of the bell cows for this year's signing class.

It might've had something to do with the fact that CK stated that his dream school (UGA) offered him and that he's going to seriously look at them, maybe someone had told the Auburn Staff that he was going to commit to UGA when he went to visit them, which is this weekend.  These last statments are probably not that far off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2009, 07:27:44 PM »
Chiz can kill puppies and ass rape kittens. Prowler will defend it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2009, 08:47:13 PM »
I started a meltdown on The Bunker because of this shit. 

SUPPOSEDLY ACCORDING TO ONE OF THOSE FUCKFACE INSIDER POSTERS, if we knew why AU stopped contacting Cameron Kenney, we'd be glad he wasn't coming to AU.  Of course, everyone jumped on the guy's nuts thanking him for the info, but I asked what, exactly, could have Cameron Kenney done that would be so bad that we would stop wanting him to come be a playmaker at Auburn.  I got nine messages calling me a Bammer.  I had posters a few hours later still making cracks about TownHallSavoy. 

All of this Finebaum, Shane-from-Centerpoint, insider, "according to my sources," bullshit has gotten old.  It seems like 75% of Auburn and Alabama fans care more about the super secret behind the scenes information that doesn't make a lick of difference on the football field.  Case in point - Auburn sucked last year.  Instead of discussing X's and O's, we heard, "Well, sources say that the BBQ gang didn't buy into Tony Franklin."  "Well, my source says that Tuberville's wife was cheating on him."  Enough's enough. 

We've given up on Cameron Kenney because of character issues.  Insider says so, so it must be true.  Everyone accepts it.  Well, what about Brother Chette helping guys with "character issues" grow into men of high character?  What about Auburn being the safehaven where we can mold young men into good football players who produce both on and off the field?  No one asks those questions, but when I did, I have Bryan Fucking Matthews making snippy comments about posters like me. 

END DIATRIBE. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2009, 09:21:27 PM »
Dead fucking on THS.  One of the big reasons we are all here and not on some other site, where that shit seems to be more important than life itself.

I guess UGA and OU haven't heard about those character issues yet.  Don't tell em'.  Boy, will they be surprised...about...those issues..whatever the hell they are.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2009, 10:45:29 PM »
They don't have a dumbass for a head coach.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2009, 11:42:38 PM »
They don't have a dumbass for a head coach.

:pot:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2009, 11:47:05 PM »
Coach Chizik and other staff members did contact Cameron Kenney plenty of times, but for some reason, neither side never hit it off (maybe because of what position that they wanted CK to play?).  So, in that aspect...CK is lying about never being contacted by that Auburn Staff, maybe he meant in the past couple of weeks...I don't know.
That sucks, because, in my book, he was one of the bell cows for this year's signing class.

It might've had something to do with the fact that CK stated that his dream school (UGA) offered him and that he's going to seriously look at them, maybe someone had told the Auburn Staff that he was going to commit to UGA when he went to visit them, which is this weekend.  These last statments are probably not that far off.
you are everything you guys have accused Alabama fans of being. congratulations.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2009, 11:55:48 PM »
you are everything you guys have accused Alabama fans of being. congratulations.

This is crushing blow to Prowler coming from you I'm sure. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2009, 11:58:30 PM »
probably not right now, but in a day or two when somebody reads it for him it might be. i'm sure you can massage his balls for him if his feelings get hurt. i don't want to know what you two do in front of your Chizik posters.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 12:01:19 AM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2009, 12:04:35 AM »
Chiz can kill puppies and ass rape kittens. Prowler will defend it.
Where the Fuck did I defend Coach Chizik in my last post?  Find it for me fuck stick.....I'll wait.
Also, if CK does have some bad off field stuff going on, thanks but no thanks.  Hell, for all we know CK is a Scientologist and it would be hard for Bro. Chette to mentor him.  Who knows...it sucks though, but apparently Coach Chizik and Co. didn't think to much of him to continue to stay in his ear.

Hey Kaos, what's Izuea's little brother's name?

"you are everything you guys have accused Alabama fans of being. congratulations."

Where?  Did I say that we (Auburn fans) didn't want him anyway??  Did I state some shit about marriage/divorce??  All, I did was state possibilities of what could've happened between CK and Auburn.  Hmmm, if I wanted to be like a bammer, I should've just stated everything as facts...right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2009, 12:07:42 AM »
probably not right now, but in a day or two when somebody reads it for him it might be. i'm sure you can massage his balls for him if his feelings get hurt. i don't want to know what you two do in front of your Chizik posters.

This is all you've got?  You don't wear frustration well.  If you're not frustrated, and this is what you came up with then your smack is weak.

That is all.  You may now go back to slapping aimlessly at Prowler.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2009, 10:39:58 AM »
Where the Fuck did I defend Coach Chizik in my last post?  Find it for me fuck stick.....I'll wait.
Also, if CK does have some bad off field stuff going on, thanks but no thanks.  Hell, for all we know CK is a Scientologist and it would be hard for Bro. Chette to mentor him.  Who knows...it sucks though, but apparently Coach Chizik and Co. didn't think to much of him to continue to stay in his ear.

Hey Kaos, what's Izuea's little brother's name?

Where?  Did I say that we (Auburn fans) didn't want him anyway??  Did I state some shit about marriage/divorce??  All, I did was state possibilities of what could've happened between CK and Auburn.  Hmmm, if I wanted to be like a bammer, I should've just stated everything as facts...right?

So Chizik is an idiot.  Didn't want one of the only two or three impact players on the board for this class. Great.  Tell me something I didn't know.

You defended him when -- instead of wondering how he fucked it up -- you came up with a pile of lame ass justifications and rationalizations.

So basically you look at the situation, see that it's bad and just make up shit off the top of your head that will make it look better to you?  Well, that's helpful.

Oh, maybe aliens came down and replaced his brain with biscuit dough. Maybe Chizik called him and there was a bad connection and he thought it was somebody selling cheese dip.  Maybe he forgot who was coaching Auburn and thought they were recruiting him for some other school.  Maybe Chiz got confused and was calling Cameron Diaz?

Yech..

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greaseyweasel

• Love Auburn, Hate chizik. 'nuff said.
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2009, 01:59:52 PM »

Prowler's opinon is not worth much either way.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You've got to learn to stand for something

or you'll fall for anything.

Greaseyweasel

• Love Auburn, Hate chizik. 'nuff said.
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2009, 02:09:56 PM »

Ummmm look under your avatar (the homo erotic pic in all of your post) at your signiture line. You love the man. Admit it you think he is hotttttt.
I'll admit I wouldn't piss in his ear if his brain was on fire, so you admit you love him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You've got to learn to stand for something

or you'll fall for anything.

RWS

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2009, 02:32:41 PM »
Ummmm look under your avatar (the homo erotic pic in all of your post) at your signiture line. You love the man. Admit it you think he is hotttttt.
I'll admit I wouldn't piss in his ear if his brain was on fire, so you admit you love him.
no shit. my question is what in that post WASN'T a defense of CGC? the kid said he hadn't been contacted. CGC was on a mad dash when he was hired to speak with all of the recruits, etc etc. CGC has been spearheading the recruiting for the most part because of an incomplete staff. he hasn't been contacted and then we get nine miles of bullshit about the kid is lying, blah blah blah.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2009, 06:38:54 PM »
Kaos-
"You defended him when -- instead of wondering how he fucked it up -- you came up with a pile of lame ass justifications and rationalizations.

So basically you look at the situation, see that it's bad and just make up shit off the top of your head that will make it look better to you?  Well, that's helpful."

First of all, none of that shit was made up.  Coach Chizik and Coach Malzahn did contact CK, CK did state that when UGA started talking to him, that if they offered, he'd look at UGA a little more, since UGA is a dream.

"Getting an offer from Georgia is a dream, but I still need to think about it," he said. "The call came yesterday morning from head coach Mark Richt. I plan to visit Georgia sometime soon."

So, what do you think was made up?  I guess if you don't have anything to stand on, You (Kaos) are the one that'll make shit up.  The only thing that was way out in left field was when I stated "maybe he's a scientologist", do you not realize that the scientologist statement was made "tongue in check"?

greasemonkey-
"Prowler's opinon is not worth much either way."

I'm glad that your opinion of mine isn't worth much, coming from you, that's a compliment, because your opinions are Garbage.

greasemonkey-
"You love the man. Admit it you think he is hotttttt.
I'll admit I wouldn't piss in his ear if his brain was on fire, so you admit you love him."

That's nice greasemonkey....that's very bammerish of you (read, classy).  Keep bashing Coach Chizik before he leads the Auburn Tigers out of the tunnel.  My views of Coach Chizik has been posted plenty of times before, and I feel that he'll prove you and Kaos wrong.  

"he hasn't been contacted and then we get nine miles of bullshit about the kid is lying, blah blah blah."

Sorry to burst your bubble, but CK had been contacted.  Again, like I stated in my earlier post, maybe he meant in the past couple of weeks.

Jan. 8th
"I will definitely visit Auburn, they were my favorite, and I owe them the last visit."
Auburn:"I like their new offensive coordinator."

Dec. 23rd
"I don't know any of the new coaches yet," he said. "I'm supposed to talk to coach (Gene) Chizik soon, and he's going to break everything down for me. I just want to see what he's all about and take it from there."
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 06:41:13 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2009, 06:48:13 PM »
I weep for the dead doggies and the poor kittens bleeding from the anus.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions