Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

AJ McCarron decides to......

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
AJ McCarron decides to......
« on: January 18, 2009, 10:32:09 PM »
not visit Tennessee this upcoming weekend, because Coach $ told him not to....LMFAO

"He(Coach $) said he preferred I didn't go to Tennessee for obvious reasons. He said he didn't think it would look right and that he wasn't comfortable with it," McCarron said.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Coach $ is getting worried.....I'm surprised that AJ McBrodie didn't say something about his mom and pop not being able to get off of work.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Re: AJ McCarron decides to......
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2009, 10:34:08 PM »
not visit Tennessee this upcoming weekend, because Coach $ told him not to....LMFAO

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Coach $ is getting worried.....I'm surprised that AJ McBrodie didn't say something about his mom and pop not being able to get off of work.

That is weak on both sides if true.  McCarron is a pussy for not sticking up for what he needs to do.

Saban for telling a kid to not explore his options and make an informed decison because of his own discomfort with the situation.

Wow. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2009, 10:45:06 PM »
It's obvious that this shit has been going on.  Brandon Moore's "I had it in the back of my head that AU was going to put me on offense no matter what" bullshit was obviously not his own thought.  Saban knows Tennessee is loaded with recruiters.  He knows Tennessee is desperate for a quarterback prospect to run Kiffin's offense.  He also knows that AJ McCan'tCarryHisOwnJock is a sissy ass girl, but I'm not sure what that has to do with this discussion. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2009, 11:01:30 PM »
It's obvious that this shit has been going on.  Brandon Moore's "I had it in the back of my head that AU was going to put me on offense no matter what" bullshit was obviously not his own thought.  Saban knows Tennessee is loaded with recruiters.  He knows Tennessee is desperate for a quarterback prospect to run Kiffin's offense.  He also knows that AJ McCan'tCarryHisOwnJock is a sissy ass girl, but I'm not sure what that has to do with this discussion. 

It has to do with...If McFairy cancelled his visit because of what Saban said...then he's a big fucking vagina.

Any questions?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2009, 11:24:13 PM »
Say whatever you want.  I hate Saban.  Hate him with every atom in my body. 

But he knows how to manipulate these fucks.  It's why when all is said and done in a couple of weeks, we'll be looking for reasons to be happy about Moseley and Lanier while those guys load up again. 

Doesn't matter if he can coach, really, you put enough playmakers on the field and get them pointed in some semblance of the same direction and it's hell on anybody they play.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2009, 08:49:20 AM »
Bbbbbbut I thought Sabban encouraged these kids to take their visits?  Or is runswithjulioscockinhand just full of shit?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2009, 10:25:51 AM »
Bbbbbbut I thought Sabban encouraged these kids to take their visits?  Or is runswithjulioscockinhand just full of shit?

His eyes are brown
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.