Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

AU Beyotch Slaps The Tahd

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
AU Beyotch Slaps The Tahd
« on: January 17, 2009, 10:59:49 PM »
First, see my thread in the football forum.  Those guys are sick....and I love it.

Now, for the game today.  Auburn jumped on them early and to their credit, stayed consistent enough to hold a comfortable lead til' the end.  Beating Bama anytime in any sport is sweet.  This game was never in doubt.  Auburn looked quicker and more athletic than their opponent today.  Without R. Steele, Bama is simply not a good team and AU took advantage. 

It's incredibly cool to actually have some size on this team.  Rasheem and Vot are good size but now we put some 6'9" type guys like Lett and Knox on the floor who can make somewhat of an impact on the game.  We also have some decent strokes from the outside.

Still, this team has no concept of how to run an offense.  Most of their points were off steals and transition plus some timely 3's.  Honestly, some real questionable shots went in today.  The majority of the offense was passing the ball around the perimeter until someone had a small opening and launched one.  Fortunately, they shot the ball well and hit free throws when it counted. 

Good performance overall and they desperately need to build off this win.  On the other side, Mark Gottfucked is going to be ripped unmercifully for this debacle.  He's now .500 against Auburn (Who has honestly sux'd donkey cock as a B-Ball program).  WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 11:22:07 PM by Harvey Birdman »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Re: AU Beyotch Slaps The Tahd
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2009, 03:33:59 AM »
We suck with Ronald too, but he is just an excuse for Mark anyway. Congratz on the win.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Roll Tide Bitch!