Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

If you have a Premium Membership to Rivals....

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
If you have a Premium Membership to Rivals....
« on: January 13, 2009, 10:40:41 PM »
Here's the video of Daphne QB Robert Cooper.  He's the one that's been offered a Greyshirt from Auburn.  After watching the video....there's a really good chance that this kid will earn a scholarship within one year after getting on campus.  Auburn is looking at him as a QB/WR/TE/DE/LB.  I say keep him at QB and put 20 good pounds on him.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/video/recruiting-football/Robert-Cooper-Highlights-1-34132;_ylt=Aqkc9upGBkVbJ.xVTXvEHOLbY5d4
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Re: If you have a Premium Membership to Rivals....
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2009, 10:47:21 PM »
I've heard some "Tim Tebow" comparisons and I have to disagree.  Putting 20 pounds on him will only make him a chunky bastard.  If he's going to play at Auburn, he's going to have to bust his ass at learning safety or linebacker. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2009, 01:19:01 PM »
Here's the video of Daphne QB Robert Cooper.  He's the one that's been offered a Greyshirt from Auburn.  After watching the video....there's a really good chance that this kid will earn a scholarship within one year after getting on campus.  Auburn is looking at him as a QB/WR/TE/DE/LB.  I say keep him at QB and put 20 good pounds on him.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/video/recruiting-football/Robert-Cooper-Highlights-1-34132;_ylt=Aqkc9upGBkVbJ.xVTXvEHOLbY5d4
a few games i saw him in he didn't look very good. i mean he was decent for a HS QB, but it never really crossed my mind that the kid would be able to play in the SEC as a QB. if he does go to AU i think it will be as a TE/SS/WR.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

JohnDeere

• Pledge
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2009, 02:15:43 PM »
a few games i saw him in he didn't look very good. i mean he was decent for a HS QB, but it never really crossed my mind that the kid would be able to play in the SEC as a QB. if he does go to AU i think it will be as a TE/SS/WR.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2009, 05:54:41 PM »
JohnDeere....You gotta stop that, because I'm laughing so hard, I can't even post without misspelling every word that I'm typing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs