Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Which unit do you expect to see

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
Which unit do you expect to see
« on: January 12, 2009, 05:36:18 PM »
The greatest improvement with next season?  I am going to say the receiving corps.  I think that we will finally see why some of these guys were considered big time WR recruits coming out of HS.  A close second to this group will be the Oline, no matter who's coaching them.  They will get a coach that knows how to teach the blocking schemes needed to run Malzahns offense.  Not like the shit we had this past season. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

Re: Which unit do you expect to see
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 06:13:26 PM »
I agree, I'm expecting to see dramatic improvement in our WR's next season.  Hopefully we'll see improvement in our QB play as well.  Malzahn recruited Kodi out of high school, so apparently he saw something he liked in the guy.  Who knows, maybe Barrett Trotter will come in and light it up.  Should be an interesting spring.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2009, 06:23:27 PM »
I expect the biggest improvement to come from our overall enthusiasm in all facets.  With the new blood in the coaching staff I think you will see a different attitude from everyone.  In my opinion the coaches had gotten very complacent and it showed on the field.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2009, 06:48:46 PM »
The greatest improvement with next season?  I am going to say the receiving corps.  I think that we will finally see why some of these guys were considered big time WR recruits coming out of HS.  A close second to this group will be the Oline, no matter who's coaching them.  They will get a coach that knows how to teach the blocking schemes needed to run Malzahns offense.  Not like the shit we had this past season. 
Gus will not hurt yall. I don't know the level of input he will given, but he will work that to the max.
I hate that yall have him. He's a good'un
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions