Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Trust Me, I GET Passion....

Trust Me, I GET Passion....
« on: December 15, 2008, 12:39:23 AM »
...but some of you need to fucking drop the crybaby shit at some point.  Nobody's happy, but fuck me, is this what this site is going to be?   It's like a collection of six to ten women trying to out-bitch each other...  damn....

I'm not calling anyone out as a crybaby, but it doesn't take but 5 minutes to browse this forum and see the estrogen blast that's fucking going on...

« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 12:40:41 AM by AuburnChopper1 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Trust Me, I GET Passion....
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 09:49:48 AM »
Sorry, everything's puppy dog noses and unicorns dancing on rainbows. I forgot.

Thanks Jay! Thanks for firing a coach after a 5 win season to replace him with a guy with 5 career wins! Thanks for interviewing 100 different coaches, many of which would have been great for the future of the Auburn program, but pass on all of those to hire the only one of those not in ONE AUBURN FAN'S top three ten 25 choices.

Make sure to let it be known how happy we are as a fanbase to accept our new role as the gutterdwellers of the SEC. We didn't wanna win games anyways. Don't for a second express discontent. Wouldn't wanna give anyone (named Jay) the wrong idea. Wouldn't want them to think we don't appreciate all they do for us. Let's hope they keep right on doing the stellar job for us they have been. They've earned our money and respect.

« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 09:54:06 AM by Chizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2008, 10:09:01 AM »
...but some of you need to fucking drop the crybaby shit at some point.  Nobody's happy, but fuck me, is this what this site is going to be?   It's like a collection of six to ten women trying to out-bitch each other...  damn....

I'm not calling anyone out as a crybaby, but it doesn't take but 5 minutes to browse this forum and see the estrogen blast that's fucking going on...
Screw you, Tanner.  Being pissed off doesn't make this an "estrogen blast".  If we can't come here to vent, then what good is it?  If you don't like reading it, then stay gone for a few days and let the rest of us get it out of our system. 

I personally hope I am having to eat a lot of crow this time next year - but until he proves me wrong, I have every right to be pissed off, angry and VOCAL.  So does every one else on this board.

So again, screw you and kiss my ass.

Signed,

The Estrogen Queen and her Pissed Off Friends
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2008, 10:12:39 AM »
Puppy dog noses and unicorns dancing on rainbows.  How can you not feel better after that?

This stuff will die down but right now, the Auburn nation is sighing a collective WTF???  There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.  We've earned it and we will exercise our right to express ourselves in a manner that screams, Mr. Jacobs, you sir, are a turd.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2008, 10:14:58 AM »
Fuc all of dem in da mouf!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2008, 12:17:21 PM »
All I'm gonna say about this is that there was a young Jewish man named Ruttgart Goldberg who lived in Bonn Germany in 1934.  Hitler had been elected Chancellor and a many people were upset about the choice.

Ruttgart grew tired of the complaining. He told the complainers to quit their bitching and call the "Waaaaahh-mbulance."  He said they were crybabies and little pussy-girls. 

His point was that Hitler was there, and they might as well just make the best of it.  Support the guy, stop their baby-whining and give him a chance.

Ruttgart was gassed to death in 1942. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2008, 11:53:35 AM »
You know, I love how if anyone doesn't want to jump off a fucking bridge here, it's puppies and fucking unicorns.  I never said I was happy and this was a dream come true, but if I'm not with pitchfork and fucking fire and brimstone mad, and posting fifty fucking posts to out pissy the last post, I'm a fucking hippie.  

You can all say screw you, call me Jay of all fucking things, but ALLLLLL I've said was is that some of you need to calm the fuck down.  I get the WTF status, does that mean every single one of us must dance the dance of war and fuck me I'm dying because of it?   You talk about putting good intelligent writing on the front page to attract posters, but I can tell you the second any of them get past the "intelligence"... THIS constant whining and BS is ALLLLL they are going to see.. Forgive me if I choose not to flip the fuck out for days on end....

I haven't given a single sunshiney response to shit yet ANYWHERE, so spare me the unicorns and puppies...  I'll just say again, that I hope at some point this gets back to intelligence with attitude, not uncontrolled retardation and continuous blithering that I've seen.   Fuck...
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 12:20:38 PM by AuburnChopper1 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2008, 12:03:08 PM »
You know, I love how if anyone doesn't want to jump off a fucking bridge here, it's puppies and fucking unicorns.  I never said I was happy and this was a dream come true, but if I'm not with pitchfork and fucking fire and brimstone mad, and posting fifty fucking posts to out pissy the last post, I'm a fucking hippie.

Chizad, you're ALWAYS the first to jump on someone outside of your thought process with a unicorn and puppy response.  FUCKING WEAK ALREADY.  For fucks sake, it's ALWAYS your same lame old response.  Some people just don't handle it by acting like a fucking 4 year old.  Is that so hard to understand?????   

You can all say screw you, call me Jay of all fucking things, but ALLLLLL I've said was is that some of you need to calm the fuck down.  I get the WTF status, does that mean every single one of us must dance the dance of war and fuck me I'm dying because of it?   You talk about putting good intelligent writing on the front page to attract posters, but I can tell you the second any of them get past the "intelligence"... THIS constant whining and BS is ALLLLL they are going to see.. Forgive me if I choose not to flip the fuck out for days on end....

I haven't given a single sunshiney response to shit yet ANYWHERE, so spare me the unicorns and puppys...  I'll just say again, that I hope at some point this gets back to intelligence with attitude, not uncontrolled retardation and continuous blithering that I've seen.   Fuck...

Screw you, Jay. 

Fucking hippie.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2008, 12:04:35 PM »
Screw you, Jay. 

Fucking hippie.

Thank you, uncontrolled retard.  Where's the fucking Tylenol?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2008, 12:06:01 PM »
Thank you, uncontrolled retard.  Where's the fucking Tylenol?

Which is more dangerous:  uncontrolled retards, or Jay Jacobs with a blank check?

Discuss amongst yourselves.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2008, 12:08:48 PM »
In all seriousness, I'm biting my tongue until I see who he hires as his assistants.  If we bring in Neil Calloway or Pat Nix as OC, I'll be right back to bitching.  If he brings in a solid staff, I'll be more inclined to pull this stick out of my ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2008, 12:13:39 PM »
In all seriousness, I'm biting my tongue until I see who he hires as his assistants.  If we bring in Neil Calloway or Pat Nix as OC, I'll be right back to bitching.  If he brings in a solid staff, I'll be more inclined to pull this stick out of my ass.

I'm right there with you man.  I guess I just got there (biting my tongue and waiting and see mode) a few hours before everyone else and popped.  My apologies in that regard.  I DO however hope that some come back to Earth.  This is a much more interesting site when it's not in complete meltdown.  If Neil Fucking Calloway comes to Auburn, I'll be right there to shove a piece of C4 up a puppies ass with the unicorn's fucking horn....  that is all...
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 12:16:03 PM by AuburnChopper1 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2008, 12:16:32 PM »
To be fair, I think every Auburn board on Al Gore's interwebs has been in meltdown mode since this weekend.  Rightfully so.  The shitstorm we're going through in the media doesn't help matters much, either. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2008, 12:17:22 PM »
I'm right there with you man.  I guess I just got there (biting my tongue and waiting and see mode) a few hours before everyone else and popped.  My apologies in that regard.  I DO however hope that some come back to Earth.  This is a much more interesting site when it's not in complete meltdown.  If Neil Fucking Calloway comes to Auburn, I'll be right there to shove a piece of C4 up a puppies ass with the unicorns fucking horn....  that is all...

I am in the same boat. The former players coming out in support of Chizik have made me creep away from the edge a little....it is however, still in sight and within jumping distance...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2008, 12:34:06 PM »
I'm freefalling. No parachute. I love the sound of the wind rushing past.

Auburn is fucked as long as Jacobs remains. Doesn't matter who Chiz hires.

Join me out in space. It's liberating.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2008, 12:52:13 PM »
I'm freefalling. No parachute. I love the sound of the wind rushing past.

Auburn is fucked as long as Jacobs remains. Doesn't matter who Chiz hires.

Join me out in space. It's liberating.

I am with you.  I am not towing the company line any longer.  I hope Chizik does well and has a long run at Auburn but until the fucktards that caused this are gone I will not be silent.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 12:54:42 PM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2008, 04:34:06 PM »
I am with you.  I am not towing the company line any longer.  I hope Chizik does well and has a long run at Auburn but until the fucktards that caused this are gone I will not be silent.

I am with you guys! I understand...we had a chance to make ourselves stand out. Instead, we got a worse version of TT. The only thing that MAY be different is that Chizik actually sounds inspired, which has been something missing from TT for quite a while!

I just love Auburn. It is crazy how much passion I feel for one institution. With that said, I can't be pissed at Chizik and I hope that he has success! I can't stand anothher year like this past year. There is NOTHING that we can do about the hire. Chizik is the coach and we might as well support him and try to get this turned around. With that said, I don't know how the fuck we can get rid of Jacobs...I hate this dude. I love baseball and basketball ALMOST as much as football, and we absolutely SUCK at everything now. I remember reading the Top ATHLETIC programs in the country in 2004 I think, and AUburn was ranked #7. We had a good baseball team, a good basketball team, a great football team and THE best swimming and diving program in the nation. Since then, everything has gone to shit...PURE SHIT.

So I will support Lebo and Chizik and whoever is now coaching baseball, I just don't know what we can do...WITHOUT IT AFFECTING THESE PARTICULAR COACHES AND PROGRAMS...to let TBTB know we are pissed with Jacobs. I hate that dude but I WILL NOT protest in ANY way if it has any negative affect on the kids and coaches that put in all the work and time they do to try and be successful...it is not their fault Jacobs is an idiot.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2008, 06:14:57 AM »

So I will support Lebo and Chizik and whoever is now coaching baseball, I just don't know what we can do...WITHOUT IT AFFECTING THESE PARTICULAR COACHES AND PROGRAMS...to let TBTB know we are pissed with Jacobs. I hate that dude but I WILL NOT protest in ANY way if it has any negative affect on the kids and coaches that put in all the work and time they do to try and be successful...it is not their fault Jacobs is an idiot.

I 100% agree.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.