Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Will Muschamp accomplishment thread

Will Muschamp accomplishment thread
« on: December 12, 2008, 10:16:34 AM »
Okay, I'll start. He has fielded good defenses under coaches who dictate the defensive style and manner of the team. He has fielded an acceptable defense at texas with as much talent as anyone in the country.

He's really young and energetic and the kids just want to hug him to death. 

Saban ditched him after one year at miami.

Okay, I'm out. Any other qualifications?

If we fire tubs to take this complete shot in the dark I will be pissed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Will Muschamp accomplishment thread
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2008, 10:17:17 AM »
Forgot. he said boom motherfucker on the sidelines so the kids love him even more for that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2008, 10:28:10 AM »
I don't get the draw in talking about Texas's Defensive Coordinator on an Auburn Board.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2008, 10:48:04 AM »
I don't get the draw in talking about Texas's Defensive Coordinator on an Auburn Board.

Don't you have a goat to fuck or something?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2008, 01:15:30 PM »

It aint hard to figure out why he's been mentioned here, in the last 12 hours especialy, if you would pull your head out of your ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2008, 01:38:50 PM »
I have wondered the same thing myself.  His D at LSU and AU were good, solid top 10 D's, but other than that I don't know anything he has done.  His pass D has always been suspect in my opinion and although Texas D was much improved this year, they still weren't good as they were at AU or LSU, and there pass D was their weakness in my mind.  Bradford and Harrell and Daniels lit them up this year.  OK St hung 420 yards or so on them.  Again, I like the guy and he has some fire but I just don't see what it is that is making people think that he is going to be some kind of god as a HC. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2008, 05:38:36 PM »
What is a head coach there for?  He recruits; he's the face of the program; and he ultimately is the personality that the team molds into. 

Muschamp is a fiery hardass.  He's a Pete Carroll type.  He's a hot topic.  He's someone that LOVES coaching football.  He's in the business to be the best. 

While I don't believe Muschamp is as good a "coach" as Grobe or Johnson, I believe he will set Auburn on fire.  Recruits will want to play for him solely because of his reputation.  He will work his ass off to win championships, and he'll settle for nothing less. 

However, for me, even with all of those accolades, I still prefer Turner Gill. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Birmingham

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2008, 05:49:36 PM »
It aint hard to figure out why he's been mentioned here, in the last 12 hours especialy, if you would pull your head out of your ass.

You obviously mistook me for someone who thought Muschamp was leaving Texas to be your next head football coach at Auburn.  Sorry, just another duck shot out of the sky (RIP tommy)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2008, 05:53:31 PM »
You obviously mistook me for someone who thought Muschamp was leaving Texas to be your next head football coach at Auburn.  Sorry, just another duck shot out of the sky (RIP tommy)

Don't kick the poor kid in the wheelchair....he knows not what he's saying.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2008, 06:14:13 PM »

No, you asked the question and I answered it. I don't think there is any chance muschamp would leave and wouldn't want him if he did. There are however many AU fans who seem to want him. Hence the thread. It's not hard to comprehend, except for you, apparently.

Congrats on the victory that exists only in your own mind.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2008, 06:19:36 PM »
Don't kick the poor kid in the wheelchair....he knows not what he's saying.

I know I said I wouldn't kick a kid in a wheelchair, but if said kid happens to be a bammer tard, is it still wrong? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2008, 06:29:10 PM »
I know I said I wouldn't kick a kid in a wheelchair, but if said kid happens to be a bammer tard, is it still wrong? 

Let your conscious be your guide.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2008, 07:34:55 PM »
Let your conscious be your guide.

In that case I may not be such a horrible person afterall  :)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions