Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Pat's Place

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Pat's Place
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2007, 09:04:35 AM »
I did not know that.

Two-time All-American (1959 and 1960) lineman at the University of Georgia...Lettered at UGA from 1958-1960...Selected first-team All-SEC in 1960...Named the 1960 SEC Most Valuable Lineman by the Atlanta Touchdown Club...Played in the Senior Bowl, Blue-Gray Classic and Coaches All-American Game...Helped lead UGA to the 1959 SEC Championship...Recovered fumble to set up UGA's go-ahead TD (14-13) vs. Auburn that would decide the SEC title game...Named to the first-team All-Academic SEC...Member of the All-SEC Sophomore (1958) and Freshman (1957) teams...Played two years of professional football for the Edmonton Eskimos in the Canadian Football League...Served as head coach at East Carolina, Wyoming and Auburn establishing a 153-62-5 record over 19 seasons...Rebuilt the Auburn football program between 1981 and 1992...Compiled a 99-39-4 record, four SEC titles and nine bowl games in 12 years...His Tiger squads averaged over eight wins per year...Posted a 6-6 record against bitter rival Alabama...Also served as Auburn AD from 1981-1992...Selected All-American and All-State at Richmond Academy...Led Richmond Academy to the 1956 3A state championship serving as team captain...Selected by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution as Georgia's 3A Lineman of the Year for 1956...Threw shot put, discuss and javelin for the 1956 state track championship team.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2007, 10:23:05 AM »
Donnors who give more than $24,999 but less than $100,000. If you watch the scoreboard during the games, they will reel off the names of the donnors. Good luck reading them though. They blow through a couple hundres names in a few seconds.
Any Comets or Blitzens in there? Or just Donnors?

Ohhh! You mean DONORS.

Sorry. Chopper started it.

« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 10:25:51 AM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Chupacabra

« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2007, 04:59:41 PM »
He was pretty stocky in his day looking at those pics on the wall.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2007, 05:36:19 PM »
Any Comets or Blitzens in there? Or just Donnors?

Ohhh! You mean DONORS.

Sorry. Chopper started it.

FUCK!  I didn't think that we had any language natzis on this board.   :p
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions