Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Pick That Shit Up

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Pick That Shit Up
« on: March 19, 2024, 04:22:21 PM »
I sent a pic last week to a couple of X'rs of one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time.  For some reason, I can no longer post pictures on here.  Maybe I was banned by the Mods because of all the black and Asian girl on girl action I was posting. But I digress.

Right down from my office, there's a little billboard looking thing the homeowner constructed and put in his front yard right out by the curb.  On it, sits a huge picture of one of his neighbors in his yard, dog on leash, and said dog right in the middle of dropping a massive Saban on his lawn.  Very detailed picture that allows anyone who knows him to recognize the offender.

Peeps, you need to realize we're living in an age where, if you do something in public, there's a pretty damn good chance it was caught on somebody's camera. This was epic.  And might I add, bananas.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Pick That Shit Up
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2024, 05:49:45 PM »
I sent a pic last week to a couple of X'rs of one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time.  For some reason, I can no longer post pictures on here.  Maybe I was banned by the Mods because of all the black and Asian girl on girl action I was posting. But I digress.

Right down from my office, there's a little billboard looking thing the homeowner constructed and put in his front yard right out by the curb.  On it, sits a huge picture of one of his neighbors in his yard, dog on leash, and said dog right in the middle of dropping a massive Saban on his lawn.  Very detailed picture that allows anyone who knows him to recognize the offender.

Peeps, you need to realize we're living in an age where, if you do something in public, there's a pretty damn good chance it was caught on somebody's camera. This was epic.  And might I add, bananas.   

I can only say that I'm grateful those things did not exist when I was younger. 

I might be writing this from prison.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.