Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Stream It

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Stream It
« on: March 14, 2024, 11:39:56 AM »
from Bleacher Report

There’s been a change of plans related to a broadcast of Auburn’s A-Day game.

After originally announcing there would be no option to watch the April 6 scrimmage live, ESPN added a broadcast to its SEC Network+ streaming platform.

The original press release issued Monday that does not include the Auburn A-Day game still appears on the ESPN website but a spokesperson confirmed the broadcast has since been added.

Further questions were referred to Auburn. A spokesman for the Auburn athletics department said it was a miscommunication.

Auburn’s last three A-Day games aired on the SEC Network+ streaming platform.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Re: Stream It
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2024, 12:09:21 PM »
from Bleacher Report

There’s been a change of plans related to a broadcast of Auburn’s A-Day game.

After originally announcing there would be no option to watch the April 6 scrimmage live, ESPN added a broadcast to its SEC Network+ streaming platform.

The original press release issued Monday that does not include the Auburn A-Day game still appears on the ESPN website but a spokesperson confirmed the broadcast has since been added.

Further questions were referred to Auburn. A spokesman for the Auburn athletics department said it was a miscommunication.

Auburn’s last three A-Day games aired on the SEC Network+ streaming platform.

Good. I thought it was pretty ridiculous that it wasn’t going to be aired as big as a brand as Auburn is. 

Maybe this should be another topic, but I’ll throw it out there in case anyone else feels the same..

Most major media outlets are slobbering all over Deboer’s knob and are helping prop up the turds program since Saban retired. For their A-Day, the social justice sports conglomerate that is ESPN is making it their centerpiece as they air live from Turd Town.

What the hell? Why can’t anyone throw Auburn a bone as a media darling? Why does it feel like the perception nationally concerning Auburn that we are the kid who eats his own boogers? For the most part, my whole life it has been this way.

Sorry for my bitching. Just hate all the love they get while we remain the afterthought.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2024, 12:37:50 PM »
The Bama knob schlobbage is real. 

It also doesn't help when Charles Barkley goes on national TV and plainly says Auburn is Bama's little brother, and always has been.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2024, 01:28:12 PM »

I won't post the article, but I was wrong on who I thought it was asking the question to Durkin in the text.  Michael Casagrande from AL.com walks into post practice interviews and makes a B-Line for Durkin.  Has the audacity to ask, "Why do you feel you deserve a 2nd chance to coach after what happened at Maryland?"  This is 6 years removed from an incident he was completely cleared of through internal investigations, and on his 3rd or 4th coaching gig now. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2024, 01:45:06 PM »
Casagrandstand was the dot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. Bama beat writer for all of Lord Saybinz tenure. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2024, 03:13:56 PM »
Good. I thought it was pretty ridiculous that it wasn’t going to be aired as big as a brand as Auburn is.

There was murmuring that Auburn chose that as they would be streaming it on their own platform for pay. I think the feedback was overwhelmingly negative. So now we magically have AU on SEC+?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Snakebite,
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.