Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Moving Days

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Moving Days
« on: March 11, 2024, 03:39:09 PM »
Trades and free agency signings all around the NFL.  The Falcons sign Kirk Cousins to a 4 year $180 million deal.  Cousins is no Hall of Famer, but he's a solid QB and a substantial upgrade from what the Birds have had under center recently. May have something to look forward to next season.

Russell Wilson Jr. III signs with the Steelers, which like the Falcons, will be an upgrade over Kenny Pickett and Mason Rudolph.

The Mac Jones experiment in New England comes to an end, with a trade to the Jaguars, so he can sit behind the Afghan Hound.  Jones was picked #15 in the first round.  Traded for a 6th round pick.

The Giants let RB, Saquon Barkley, go, and he inks with the Eagles.

Cowboys', Tony Pollard, off to the Titans

Baker Mayfield re-ups with the Buccos

DL, Christian Wilkins, moves from the Dolphins to Las Vegas.  What a life.  Moving from Miami to Vegas, for skwazillions of dollars.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Re: Moving Days
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2024, 04:31:32 PM »
Trades and free agency signings all around the NFL.  The Falcons sign Kirk Cousins to a 4 year $180 million deal.  Cousins is no Hall of Famer, but he's a solid QB and a substantial upgrade from what the Birds have had under center recently. May have something to look forward to next season.

Russell Wilson Jr. III signs with the Steelers, which like the Falcons, will be an upgrade over Kenny Pickett and Mason Rudolph.

The Mac Jones experiment in New England comes to an end, with a trade to the Jaguars, so he can sit behind the Afghan Hound.  Jones was picked #15 in the first round.  Traded for a 6th round pick.

The Giants let RB, Saquon Barkley, go, and he inks with the Eagles.

Cowboys', Tony Pollard, off to the Titans

Baker Mayfield re-ups with the Buccos

DL, Christian Wilkins, moves from the Dolphins to Las Vegas.  What a life.  Moving from Miami to Vegas, for skwazillions of dollars.

These NFL guys have got it figured out with these crazy contracts they get.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2024, 04:32:11 PM »
The Falcons sign Kirk Cousins to a 4 year $180 million deal. 

As a Saints fan, I approve of this.  And we have a dude who steals crab legs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2024, 04:37:03 PM »
His guaranteed number here combined with his total career earnings thus far equal roughly $350MM.

Kirk
Fucking
Cousins
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2024, 04:39:46 PM »
It says a lot about anyone who watches a bunch of kneelers. That’s all I’ll say.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
CCTAU,
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2024, 04:48:17 PM »
As a Saints fan, I approve of this.  And we have a dude who steals crab legs.

Do tell about the reason for this snarkyness, Mr. Snarky McSnarkypants.

We just got a whole lot better at the QB position.  Is he Patty Mahomey?  No, but a damn sight better than Desmond Ridder and Taylor Hiney. And now that we got rid of 3 yards and a cloud of dust, Arthur Smith, we may actually have a passing game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2024, 04:48:46 PM »
It says a lot about anyone who watches a bunch of kneelers. That’s all I’ll say.

You know a lot about kneeling.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2024, 05:02:51 PM »

My MAAANNNNN!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2024, 05:28:44 PM »
The Falcons re-signed their Long Snapper, Liam McCullough.

Championship, baby!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2024, 11:29:48 AM »
Do tell about the reason for this snarkyness, Mr. Snarky McSnarkypants.

Because the team I loathe more than any other NFL team, including the Cowboys, just paid 180M, with 100M guaranteed, to a 36 year old coming off of Achilles surgery.  A QB, who, despite never winning a damn thing, always seems to fail forward and make more money.

Hey, maybe he finally leads you guys to the promised land, and this will make me wish that Dennis Allen had done an onside kick after the fake victory formation, but what do you think is more likely...  that he plays one or two decent years, and you guys cut him, and owe him 60M dollars, or he hoists up the Lombardi?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2024, 11:52:45 AM »
Because the team I loathe more than any other NFL team, including the Cowboys, just paid 180M, with 100M guaranteed, to a 36 year old coming off of Achilles surgery.  A QB, who, despite never winning a damn thing, always seems to fail forward and make more money.

Hey, maybe he finally leads you guys to the promised land, and this will make me wish that Dennis Allen had done an onside kick after the fake victory formation, but what do you think is more likely...  that he plays one or two decent years, and you guys cut him, and owe him 60M dollars, or he hoists up the Lombardi?

He's only 35.  Ha! Shows how much you know.  Thppppppp....

The contract doesn't bother me in the least.  $45 million almost seems like a steal these days, since every QB who signs a new contract has to set the bar higher and higher and higher.  He got $40 million, so I have to get $45 million.  Well, that means I get $50....$55...$60 million, and it will just keep on going.

Yes, Kirk D. Cousins Jr. III is coming off the ah-kill-eez, but had he not gotten injured, he was headed for his 8th out of the last 10 seasons throwing for more than 4,000 yards and 30+ TD's.

As I said earlier, he's no Hall of Famer, but at least now we have a legit QB who can throw it all over the field.  Does that make it move for me?  Yep.  Here's why:

2023  7-10

2022  7-10

2021  7-10

2020  4-12

2019  7-9

2018  7-9

2017  7-9
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
AUJarhead,
No reactions

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2024, 12:00:44 PM »
Good God, man, we're getting old, I figured the Super Bowl was just a year or two ago...  Christ, it's been 8 seasons!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2024, 12:10:49 PM »
Good God, man, we're getting old, I figured the Super Bowl was just a year or two ago...  Christ, it's been 8 seasons!

Troof!!!

And my Birds have suuuuuucked balls ever since.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2024, 05:28:12 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions