Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

SCtAL Rounds the Bend

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
SCtAL Rounds the Bend
« on: February 21, 2024, 03:51:11 PM »
Embryos now have personhood in Alabama.

This is so impossibly stupid and dangerous.  The idiot justice even cited to/quoted the fucking bible in his opinion. 

Nice work, dipshits.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: SCtAL Rounds the Bend
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2024, 04:26:34 PM »

This is so impossibly stupid and dangerous.  The idiot justice even cited to/quoted the fucking bible in his opinion. 

Nice work, dipshits.

If your people had not wanted to kill babies the day before they were birthed, the pendulum would not be swinging so hard. Its all related.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

wesfau2

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2024, 04:32:57 PM »
If your people had not wanted to kill babies the day before they were birthed

Literally no one is advocating for that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2024, 04:33:44 PM »
Literally no one is advocating for that.

Once again you are so fucking myopically wrong I worry about your mental state.

How can you be this delusional?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
CCTAU,
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2024, 04:57:53 PM »
I'm a pro-lifer for the most part.  The embryo ruling is a head scratcher, though. Now, you're affecting IVF treatments for women trying to get pregnant.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2024, 05:11:24 PM »
I'm a pro-lifer for the most part.  The embryo ruling is a head scratcher, though. Now, you're affecting IVF treatments for women trying to get pregnant.

Other downstream effects:

Right to counsel should a pregnant woman be accused of a crime.
Issuance of SSNs and IRS reporting from conception.
No deportation of pregnant illegal immigrants.
The next time the Texas power grid fails and a batch of frozen embryos thaws out, Kemp can be charged with mass murder.

Just so fucking stupid.

And to your point re: IVF: that shit is expensive, painful, stressful and there are now a few thousand women (statistically speaking) that are SOL mid-stream as the clinics shut down.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2024, 05:30:04 PM by wesfau2 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2024, 05:36:20 PM »

And to your point re: IVF: that shit is expensive, painful, stressful and there are now a few thousand women (statistically speaking) that are SOL mid-stream as the clinics shut down.

Pun sort of intended, but it's so counter productive. For so many women, that may be the only way to get pregnant.  With this ruling, they said, "Oh you can just have a few more miscarriages.  You'll have one soon enough."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2024, 05:47:24 PM »
Pun sort of intended, but it's so counter productive. For so many women, that may be the only way to get pregnant.  With this ruling, they said, "Oh you can just have a few more miscarriages.  You'll have one soon enough."

Because none of this shit is about the sanctity of life (otherwise we'd do something about school shootings), this is about controlling women.

They're already gunning for birth control. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2024, 06:43:27 PM »
So thankful for the night school lawyers explaining the complex nature of the Alabama Supreme Court’s decision. We would be lost without this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2024, 06:46:56 PM »

Nice work, dipshits.
You could probably qualify for the Alabama Supreme Court if they didn’t have a minimum height requirement.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
Kaos,
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2024, 03:34:42 PM »
One of my best friends and his wife are only parents because of IVF.  Couldn't imagine a world in which that couple wouldn't have a child or the ability to have a child. 

This state is absolutely fucked when it comes to politics.  No wonder we are in the shape we are. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Snakebite,
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2024, 05:51:26 PM »
One of my best friends and his wife are only parents because of IVF.  Couldn't imagine a world in which that couple wouldn't have a child or the ability to have a child. 

This state is absolutely fucked when it comes to politics.  No wonder we are in the shape we are.

It's a fucking assault on privacy and families.

The wholesale walking back by the prosecutors is a dead giveaway.  But I wouldn't trust those assholes any farther than I could throw Ed Rooney.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2024, 09:46:39 PM »
It's a fucking assault on privacy and families.

The wholesale walking back by the prosecutors is a dead giveaway.  But I wouldn't trust those assholes any farther than I could throw Ed Rooney.

Drama much?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
CCTAU,
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2024, 11:19:46 PM »

I’m one of the more fertile guys that you’ve ever met. Like almost Simp level. Women have to be careful around me because my pheromones cause them to drip from the pussy and they can actually get pregnant just from getting a strong whiff of me, if they are down wind.

If your friend’s wife wants another kid, send me a pic of her and I don’t mind helping out. But if we’re talking friends that are plus size, such as yourself, I wouldn’t be interested.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2024, 02:30:37 PM »
Drama much?

I'll be honest here K.  I really don't know shit about IVF other than my friend and his wife had to use it, had to pay out of pocket and did so without a guarantee that it would even work.  I promise you he sides with you on all things politics but he was pretty damned dramatic with how pissed he would be right now if he was one of the families being directly affected by the decision. 

No matter how you slice it, its a fucking awful decision. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2024, 03:15:57 PM »
I'll be honest here K.  I really don't know shit about IVF other than my friend and his wife had to use it, had to pay out of pocket and did so without a guarantee that it would even work.  I promise you he sides with you on all things politics but he was pretty damned dramatic with how pissed he would be right now if he was one of the families being directly affected by the decision. 

Do you think she may want me to help her out? Is she hot? Is she less than a deuce and a half?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2024, 09:53:28 PM »

Only when you take it to extremes the illiterate legislature never intended.  That’s the problem. 

Our elected officials are morons. They didn’t have enough sense to understand how the howling “let’s murder babies” vultures would interpret the intent in their headlong rush to sanction murder, and use it to wave the “my body” banner. 

It needs to be better written.  All of our legislators are dumbasses.  That’s the problem.  Because they are dumbasses they’ve taken something that should be the right thing and allowed it to become something else for the lunatic left to rend their garments over.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #17 on: February 29, 2024, 09:19:14 PM »

Only when you take it to extremes the illiterate legislature never intended.  That’s the problem. 

Our elected officials are morons. They didn’t have enough sense to understand how the howling “let’s murder babies” vultures would interpret the intent in their headlong rush to sanction murder, and use it to wave the “my body” banner. 

It needs to be better written.  All of our legislators are dumbasses.  That’s the problem.  Because they are dumbasses they’ve taken something that should be the right thing and allowed it to become something else for the lunatic left to rend their garments over.

As I stated before, the pendulum has swung back the other way. The higher the left pushed it up, the farther it travelled. It will equal out here soon. But make no mistake, this was due to the left’s insistence on killing a babies up until the day before birth.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.