Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Show Me The Money

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Show Me The Money
« on: February 15, 2024, 02:52:03 PM »
from Matt Cohen at al.com

Below is the 2024 salary for each coach.

Hugh Freeze: $6.5 million
D.J. Durkin: $1.2 million
Charles Kelly: $875,000
Derrick Nix: $800,000
Wesley McGriff: $650,000
Jake Thornton: $600,000
Josh Aldridge: $500,000
Aldridge had a raise structure added to his contract which will give him a $50,000 raise on Feb. 1, 2025, should he remain employed by Auburn.
Aldridge received a one-year contract extension
Vontrell King-Williams: $500,000
Marcus Davis: $450,000
Davis received a $25,000 raise effective Feb. 1, 2024. He had a raise structure added to his contract to receive another $50,000 raise should he remain employed on Feb. 1, 2025.
Davis received a one-year contract extension
Ben Aigamaua: $450,000
Aigamaua received a $25,000 raise effective Feb. 1, 2024. He had a raise structure added to his contract to receive another $50,000 raise should he remain employed on Feb. 1, 2025.
Aigauma received a one-year contract extension
Kent Austin: $400,000

All of Auburn’s assistant coaches have identical performance bonus structures, which are as follows.

A bonus equal to 25% of their current salary should Auburn win the national championship
A bonus equal to 20% of their current salary should Auburn finish as the national runner-up
A bonus equal to 16% of their current salary should Auburn make a national semifinal game
A bonus equal to 12% of their current salary should Auburn make the 12-team College Football Playoff
A bonus equal to 8% of their current salary should Auburn make the TaxSlayer Gator Bowl, ReliaQuest Bowl or Citrus Bowl
A bonus equal to 6% of their current salary should Auburn make the Music City Bowl, Texas Bowl or the Mayo/Las Vegas Bowl
A bonus equal to 4% of their current salary should Auburn make the Birmingham Bowl, Liberty Bowl or Independence Bowl
A $30,000 bonus should Auburn win the SEC Championship Game
A $15,000 bonus should Auburn play in, but lose the SEC Championship Game
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: Show Me The Money
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2024, 03:16:09 PM »
I wonder if those bonuses roll up or if you just get the top line.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2024, 03:24:24 PM »
Being that Marcus Davis as named the #3 Cruiter in the country, should warrant a nice bump, especially if this group he brought in lives up to the hype.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2024, 03:50:38 PM »
Not sure why you would factor in a bonus at all for making the Birmingham Bowl, but whatever.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2024, 04:00:02 PM »
Not sure why you would factor in a bonus at all for making the Birmingham Bowl, but whatever.

Agreed.  There should be a caveat that it must include a winning record.  If we don't have a winning record in '24, I might go postal.  3 losing seasons with the resources and dedicated fans we have should never happen.   :dead:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.