Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Top Shelf Cruitin'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Top Shelf Cruitin'
« on: February 14, 2024, 11:49:38 AM »
247 released it's top 10 list of recruiters for the 2024 classes.  The SEC had 7 of the top 10; however, #1 was Fran Brown at FUGA.  After he helped with that class, he left to take the HC job at Syracuse.

Sort of the same with Holman Wiggins at The Crapstoned.  He came in as the #2 cruiter, but left for Texas A&M.

At #3.....Marcus Davis, with his stellar pass catcher haul. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Top Shelf Cruitin'
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2024, 01:26:47 PM »
I sure hope these guys can catch because you can’t coach them how to catch. I think that’s the case, anyway.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

jmar

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2024, 07:43:44 PM »
I sure hope these guys can catch because you can’t coach them how to catch. I think that’s the case, anyway.
Well yeah about the time you're a freshman or sophomore in high school it is generally apparent that you either have hands that function or do not function when a ball is flung, thrown or passed in your vacinity. Or we could just make them a receivers coach and pretend they can teach others to catch a football. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2024, 10:09:16 AM »
Well yeah about the time you're a freshman or sophomore in high school it is generally apparent that you either have hands that function or do not function when a ball is flung, thrown or passed in your vacinity. Or we could just make them a receivers coach and pretend they can teach others to catch a football.

Alexander Wright would like a word with you...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2024, 10:54:58 AM »
Alexander Wright would like a word with you...
It’s Wilbur and Orville and the invention of air travel for man has nothing to do with catching passes, you idiot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2024, 11:21:36 AM »
It’s Wilbur and Orville and the invention of air travel for man has nothing to do with catching passes, you idiot.

It's Graham Bell and a lot of people say, "Let me catch this phone call."  Eggnoramous.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
CCTAU,
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2024, 12:37:04 PM »
It's Graham Bell and a lot of people say, "Let me catch this phone call."  Eggnoramous.

Correct. Can't hide stupid...But we are gracious enough to allow it to post here daily.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.