Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Tigers/Turds

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Tigers/Turds
« on: February 06, 2024, 10:38:04 AM »
Tomorrow night's game with Bama will be the marquis match up in college basketball.  This should be epic, as outside of a beat down by Tennessee, the Tahd is playing damn good basketballz. However, Auburn rarely loses at teh Nevilles.

We really need this one, because unfortunately, we are currently on a 3 game losing streak to them, dating back to a sweep last season.  A 20 point pasting of the Turds would be nice.  War Damn!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Re: Tigers/Turds
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2024, 03:08:35 PM »
Tomorrow night's game with Bama will be the marquis match up in college basketball.  This should be epic, as outside of a beat down by Tennessee, the Tahd is playing damn good basketballz. However, Auburn rarely loses at teh Nevilles.

We really need this one, because unfortunately, we are currently on a 3 game losing streak to them, dating back to a sweep last season.  A 20 point pasting of the Turds would be nice.  War Damn!

War Damn!  And yes, it would be nice.  So fuggin' tired of losing to them and FUGA in any sport.  Ready for them to eat our rubber, liver lips.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
CCTAU,
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2024, 12:29:40 PM »
Tigers are a 5.5 point favorite at home tonight.

The loss in Coleman, Oats's (out of context) high-school gym talk and a RAUCOUS student section make me think we get this one by double-digits.

Shit, Derrick Hall is on twitter trying to source tix.  If that guy can't get in the house, then there isn't a spare square inch of standing room available.

Broome, CBM and Jaylin have BIG games and the guards drop dimes from the perimeter.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2024, 06:01:35 PM »

The loss in Coleman, Oats's (out of context) high-school gym talk and a RAUCOUS student section make me think we get this one by double-digits.

Shit, Derrick Hall is on twitter trying to source tix.  If that guy can't get in the house, then there isn't a spare square inch of standing room available.

Broome, CBM and Jaylin have BIG games and the guards drop dimes from the perimeter.

Smooches. 💋
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a long wait.” Preacher

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2024, 06:19:04 PM »
I want KD to have a dunk that embarrasses someone.  There are some that don’t care for him.  To those, I say, suck my cock. 

I also want Chris Moore to hit multiple shots from deep.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Buzz Killington,
No reactions
“If you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a long wait.” Preacher

wesfau2

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2024, 06:25:11 PM »
I want KD to have a dunk that embarrasses someone.  There are some that don’t care for him.  To those, I say, suck my cock. 

I also want Chris Moore to hit multiple shots from deep.

I want you to have that

And to want me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2024, 06:35:40 PM »
I want you to have that

And to want me.

I’d love you to love me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2024, 07:56:22 PM »

Then how could Charles Barkley’s broke ass score tix?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2024, 08:19:55 PM »
Then how could Charles Barkley’s broke ass score tix?

I don’t think Chuck is as broke as you think. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2024, 09:40:38 PM »
HS Gym 99
OatsTurd 81

Needed the Walkons to hit 100. One of them missed a FT.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

wesfau2

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2024, 09:42:03 PM »

Ahem...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

eagleair89

• Horny Rabbit
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2024, 10:14:58 PM »
That was fun

Held serve.....time to go on a nice run!

:aubie:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I, We, They.....The Illuminati

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2024, 10:20:21 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2024, 10:21:19 PM »
HS Gym 99
OatsTurd 81

Funny.  Come up with that on your own?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2024, 09:12:13 AM »
Satisfying win.  Fuck bammer.
Take away the kid's scholly that missed the FT at the end.  I wanted a hundo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2024, 12:50:40 PM »
I am very happy with the domination of our most hated rival last night.  There are things that need work, but at our best, we might be the best in college hoops.

A couple of complaints from the peanut gallery...

1. Aden Holloway - Please stop trying to play hero ball.  Keep dishing it to the open man, and in turn, you will be more open.  It's science.
2. Chris Moore - Please stop being a liability with errant passes & boneheaded plays 90% of the time.  I truly believe you can be decent.
3. KD is a mean-muggin' sumbitch.  However, it is only effective and intimidating when you are making baskets.  You are also guilty of trying to play hero ball too much. 

I really like this team.  Excited to see how far we can go.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2024, 02:11:35 PM »
I am very happy with the domination of our most hated rival last night.  There are things that need work, but at our best, we might be the best in college hoops.

1. Aden Holloway - Please stop trying to play hero ball.  Keep dishing it to the open man, and in turn, you will be more open.  It's science.
2. Chris Moore - Please stop being a liability with errant passes & boneheaded plays 90% of the time.  I truly believe you can be decent.
3. KD is a mean-muggin' sumbitch.  However, it is only effective and intimidating when you are making baskets.  You are also guilty of trying to play hero ball too much. 

While I don't actually disagree with anything you typed there...Chris Moore showed last night why he is still in the starting lineup. Without those offensive rebounds and hustle plays, the game would have been much tighter imo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2024, 02:16:42 PM »
While I don't actually disagree with anything you typed there...Chris Moore showed last night why he is still in the starting lineup. Without those offensive rebounds and hustle plays, the game would have been much tighter imo.

He is no scrappy, no doubt.  And kudos to him on the good plays.  I just think he could be much better than the mistakes he's frequently made this whole season. 

On a positive note: Denver Jones is starting to warm up.  Hopefully he is red hot come March.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Buzz Killington,
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2024, 02:59:49 PM »

I really liked that they realized they were too much for Bama inside, and made that the focus of their offense.  Kept pounding the rock. 

Totally agree on Holloway.  Definitely pressing to see if he can hit a few long range 3's to get himself going.  You're right, just run the offense and let the shots come to you.

Charlie Pride?  You know my thoughts from my texts last night. 

Williams and Broome have turned into ballers inside, and both are accurate enough to step outside and knock down a couple.

The one I want to see step his game up is Donaldson.  He's solid running the point, but he needs to be a little more selfish IMO.  Only averaging 7.4 ppg, but shoots 50% overall from the field, and 40% from the arc. Over 80% from the stripe.  Get a little more aggressive trying to sco da' ball.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2024, 04:55:26 PM »

Used to be my biggest and most vocal gripe...til I saw the +/- on him.

CMo does a SHIT load of work without ever getting recognized.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions