Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Fargo Season 5

jmar

Fargo Season 5
« on: January 22, 2024, 09:48:05 PM »
I might enjoy black comedy more than any other genre because in real life the terrible things that people do to one another are even more shocking now than ever before. Years ago I would have been seriously asking myself why someone did what they did to another but now I just go with the cynical why of course, everyone should have a fully stocked dungeon of sorts because you never know...

The Coen Brother's and series writer Noah Hawley succeeded in filling a gap over the weekend with a very good ending to another season that rates just below S2 for me for a solid second place ahead of Billy Bob Thornton's Lorne Malvo character in the Fargo anthology.

I realize most of our crime is tied to drugs but it's the other stuff that is most interesting to me, not just somebody seeking revenge for being "disrespected," ratted out or the all important "where's my money?"

I'm thinking Hawley will do yet another season of Fargo but he's currently immersed in the Alien series which I have yet to sample.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions