Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

What would it take?

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: What would it take?
« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2024, 12:30:20 PM »
Fuck's sake.  He's not just "a dick head."  He's a walking felony.  The video standard you're espousing isn't the way our legal system works.  A jury heard the evidence and rendered a verdict.  He is guilty.

There isn't a single shred of evidence of the "biden family crime syndicate" or you'd never get relief from the hard evidence on every news outlet.  The GOP isn't interested in fact finding, or they'd let Hunter testify in public as he repeatedly offers to do so.

There IS, however, hard evidence that Trump took $8MM from China while sitting in the Oval Office, in flagrant violation of the emoluments clause (not to mention the goddamned bribery hotel he was running).

Not a lie at all.  Substantiated with testimony and evidence.  Y'all really have to broaden your information sources.

Fuck sake, man. Robert Mueller would like a word with you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2024, 12:34:45 PM »
Fuck's sake.  He's not just "a dick head."  He's a walking felony.  The video standard you're espousing isn't the way our legal system works.  A jury heard the evidence and rendered a verdict.  He is guilty.

There isn't a single shred of evidence of the "biden family crime syndicate" or you'd never get relief from the hard evidence on every news outlet.  The GOP isn't interested in fact finding, or they'd let Hunter testify in public as he repeatedly offers to do so.

There IS, however, hard evidence that Trump took $8MM from China while sitting in the Oval Office, in flagrant violation of the emoluments clause (not to mention the goddamned bribery hotel he was running).

Not a lie at all.  Substantiated with testimony and evidence.  Y'all really have to broaden your information sources.

The video standard is answering the question of the thread for me, "What would it take?"

My goal with my personal political beliefs is to find common ground.  Not to set out to prove others wrong, or chastise them for their beliefs/who they support.  However, there is one side that is slinging shit at a disproportionate amount at the other.  Lies (proven) have been used as justification in recent history.  Please see that fact for what it is and understand why there is so much mistrust.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2024, 12:39:02 PM »
Ron, or Gavin, or anyone who's running so you can see for yourself what they're about

Said I was gonna stay out of this one and I still am as far as the debate itself goes as I consider you and Wes both good guys and friends off this board....but the above is what (to me) this race should been this year. I have watched both a lot. It is NOT what we got though, for different reasons: 

1. Joe's unwillingness to step aside for Gavin as well as Gavin not looking like he wanted to push the issue on that (although he did debate Ron on TV) either, risking having Kamala challenge for it in the event of a Dem nominee vacuum. The DNC had a tricky hand to play there.

2. Ron having an unfortunate campaign full of grifters who made some bank taking advantage of him, before him realizing this and it being too late. And not that it matters on substance but O'Reilly is right in that Ron can come off at times as boring and vanilla. Primary voters care about that in 2024.

Agree with them, or not. Like them, or not. Not the point. When I saw them debate, what I saw was two younger, smart guys, that had energy and ideas for their respective parties. Not a ton of rhetoric. Mutual respect. It was refreshing to say the least.

The fact that the primary bases of both parties and BIG NEWS have (or will have) decided for an entire country - that 2 Octogenarians are the best we have to offer for running the free world speaks volume to the amount of bread and circuses, and tribalism taking place now. That saddens me probably more than any one trait of either individual. 
« Last Edit: January 17, 2024, 12:41:06 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
Members reacted friendly:
Snakebite,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2024, 12:46:22 PM »
Guys, guys, what’s with the name calling?

Are we sure that Wes is a democrat? I don’t remember if he clearly stated that. I thought he could be just all fucked up in the head. Snags isn’t a democrat and he’s fucked up in the head.

If he’s for sure a democrat, then fuck ‘em and feed him fish heads. Sawed off motherfucker.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2024, 12:48:51 PM »
Guys, guys, what’s with the name calling?

Are we sure that Wes is a democrat? I don’t remember if he clearly stated that. I thought he could be just all fucked up in the head. Snags isn’t a democrat and he’s fucked up in the head.

If he’s for sure a democrat, then fuck ‘em and feed him fish heads. Sawed off motherfucker.

Wes is just a smooth mfer who likes the pussssayy. I thought you knew?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2024, 12:57:49 PM »
That has to be a record. 

Four MSM lies spouted as fact in one post. 

1. Absolute fucking lie
2. Ridiculously EGREGIOUS lie.  So absolutely fucktarded it defies belief. No sane human being could express this particular lie with a straight face.
3. Another lie. Just a flat out load of horseshit.
4. LAUGHABLE!  Completely made up in absolute desperation and the most pathetic attempt at obfuscation I've ever seen. 

I have greatly misjudged your intelligence or vastly underestimated your gullibility.  I never imagined you to be the biggest bleating sheep that has ever trod. 

It's disgraceful, really.  I didn't think this kind of brainwashing existed outside being strapped to a chair and having fingernails pulled out.

1.  91 felony charges.  https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-indictment-total-charges-counts-2023-8

2.  The GOP's own report found no evidence of wrongdoing.  https://www.nytimes.com/2023/05/10/us/politics/hunter-biden-house-republicans-report.html

3.  He's offered twice, now.  He even showed up to the hearing proceeding and the GOP ran like cockroaches from him.  https://apnews.com/article/hunter-biden-congress-republicans-investigation-subpoena-55f869ddca927941ee3b1659bed2214c

4.  At least $7.8MM.  https://www.axios.com/2024/01/04/report-trump-received-at-least-78m-in-foreign-payments-during-presidency

Again, you are detached from the real world.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

wesfau2

« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2024, 01:01:45 PM »
Fuck sake, man. Robert Mueller would like a word with you.

You, uh...you know that the Mueller report found that all the Russian interference was in service of Trump, right?  And that the entire Trump administration engaged in obstruction during the investigation.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2024, 01:13:48 PM »
The video standard is answering the question of the thread for me, "What would it take?"

This kind of gets to what I'm asking.  You're setting a standard higher than the judicial standard.  Where does it end?  What is the rule that he isn't allowed to break?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2024, 01:20:57 PM »
1.  91 felony charges.  https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-indictment-total-charges-counts-2023-8

2.  The GOP's own report found no evidence of wrongdoing.  https://www.nytimes.com/2023/05/10/us/politics/hunter-biden-house-republicans-report.html

3.  He's offered twice, now.  He even showed up to the hearing proceeding and the GOP ran like cockroaches from him.  https://apnews.com/article/hunter-biden-congress-republicans-investigation-subpoena-55f869ddca927941ee3b1659bed2214c

4.  At least $7.8MM.  https://www.axios.com/2024/01/04/report-trump-received-at-least-78m-in-foreign-payments-during-presidency

Again, you are detached from the real world.
1. “Charges” mean nothing.  You know that.  Look who’s doing it.  This administration has weaponized the court system in a manner typically seen only in banana republics. 

2. NY times.  No thank you. There are no longer democrats or republicans.  There’s only one globalist party.  To suggest they found “no wrongdoing” is, however, utterly absurd.  Evidence is there and in droves for anyone with an open mind and the least amount of curiosity. 

3. Complete fabrication of what happened. You’ve swallowed the MSM spin hook, line and sinker.

4. “Report” from a left-owned rag.  Anyone with a scintilla of discernment can see through this.  It’s obfuscation. The Marxist playbook.  Accuse the opposition of doing what you’re doing.  Classic misdirection.  Like a magician.  Look over here! while the real action is somewhere else. You know this too. 

You’re never going to change my mind.  I’m not going to make you realize how wrong you are. 

There’s no point in continuing to engage you.  This is America. I think you’ve forgotten that in your blind effort to support this illegally installed globalist regime and its Christian-hating, abomination-loving policies.   You’re entitled to hold whatever opinion you want - as misguided, mal-informed, and detrimental as it may be. 

You have the right to be wrong. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
CCTAU,
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2024, 01:25:09 PM »
This kind of gets to what I'm asking.  You're setting a standard higher than the judicial standard.  Where does it end?  What is the rule that he isn't allowed to break?

Let’s flip the script. 

To what depths would this country have to sink before you’d admit that this current administration and the policies it supports are destroying the country? 

I think we could pull the plug on a Trump easily if some didn’t feel as if he was the only thing standing against a complete moral and economic collapse. 

What would it take?  Haven’t you seen enough Democratic failure in your life?  Atlanta. Detroit. California. Michigan. Minnesota….it doesn’t work.  When you can accept that?  Then we’ve got something.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2024, 01:26:57 PM »
You, uh...you know that the Mueller report found that all the Russian interference was in service of Trump, right?  And that the entire Trump administration engaged in obstruction during the investigation.

There was no GD Russian interference.  The only two people on the planet still barking this are you and Hillary.  Even Schumer and Pelosi gave up the scam.  FFS!! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #51 on: January 17, 2024, 01:41:31 PM »
Now, you two kiss and make up. Or rub tips if thats your thing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2024, 01:46:36 PM »
Now, you two kiss and make up. Or rub tips if thats your thing.

Ain't no fight. Ain't even mad.  I just want him to think critically for a change and stop spouting debunked talking points.

He mistakenly thinks I'm some huge MAGA hat wearing, Trumper to the core.  All I'm really looking for is the best person to put the brakes on the headlong slide to hell we're experiencing as the globalists drive us to the brink of extinction.

I don't see another viable option.  I'll support whoever I think has the best chance to drive the current administration and its lackeys out of power.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #53 on: January 17, 2024, 01:53:17 PM »

Again, the timing is impeccable.  They're pursuing him for some shit that allegedly happened in the mid 90's (should've been pursued then, in the early 2000's even).  How convenient that it is coming to light when politics are involved, 3 years after he was elected the first go.

The perception of guilt was a complementary commodity with the accusation.  It stinks of Kangaroo Court as we approach another election cycle.  The relentless attacks on him further embolden his base.  Democrats would be wise to lay off and try beating him on the merits of policy.  As Snags said, it will be a FAFO come November.

What it would take for me?  Viable opposition.  I am not in the Trump camp, but he will get my vote because what we have now has made the quality of life significantly worse, on top of getting us involved in more wars.  Y'all should have propped up Robert F Kennedy, or someone in that mold that is more towards the center.  It infuriates me that democrats march in-step on every single issue.  They used to be the party of individual thought.  What the fuck happened?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #54 on: January 17, 2024, 02:10:24 PM »
Again, the timing is impeccable.  They're pursuing him for some shit that allegedly happened in the mid 90's (should've been pursued then, in the early 2000's even).  How convenient that it is coming to light when politics are involved, 3 years after he was elected the first go.

The perception of guilt was a complementary commodity with the accusation.  It stinks of Kangaroo Court as we approach another election cycle.  The relentless attacks on him further embolden his base.  Democrats would be wise to lay off and try beating him on the merits of policy.  As Snags said, it will be a FAFO come November.

What it would take for me?  Viable opposition.  I am not in the Trump camp, but he will get my vote because what we have now has made the quality of life significantly worse, on top of getting us involved in more wars.  Y'all should have propped up Robert F Kennedy, or someone in that mold that is more towards the center.  It infuriates me that democrats march in-step on every single issue.  They used to be the party of individual thought.  What the fuck happened?

You know the felony charges are all related to his time as president and his actions in the wake of losing, right?

The defamation/rape case/business fraud is old material, but it's a pimple on the ass of his real problems.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #55 on: January 17, 2024, 02:19:11 PM »
You know the felony charges are all related to his time as president and his actions in the wake of losing, right?

The defamation/rape case/business fraud is old material, but it's a pimple on the ass of his real problems.

I am aware.  I am of the opinion that they are being pursued so restlessly in hopes that he is disqualified from running in 2024.  Not in the honest pursuit of justice, because if that were the case, there wouldn't be such a double-standard.  There would be more self-reflection before casting any stones & culling out bad apples within.

I am with the Colonel.  This 2-party system is outdated and is causing too much division.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #56 on: January 17, 2024, 02:20:03 PM »

The perception of guilt was a complementary commodity with the accusation.  It stinks of Kangaroo Court as we approach another election cycle.  The relentless attacks on him further embolden his base.  Democrats would be wise to lay off and try beating him on the merits of policy. As Snags said, it will be a FAFO come November.

Look around you, Ellen!  We're at the threshold of hell. 

They can't beat Trump on policy.  Every single measurable statistic as it relates to quality of life, economics, domestic policy, immigration, foreign policy... anything you can think of was better before Biden.   

What the fuck happened?  You really want to know?  Watergate. Journalism shifted from reporting the news to advocating and on to creating and crusading.  The democrats recognized this and in the years since 1972 have become quite good at weaponizing it. 

Seriously, do some research into the TNI.  Check out Gray Media.  You really think WBRC-TV is your local Birmingham News Station?  Nope. Same company owns Fox10TV in Mobile, WSFA in Montgomery, News4 in the Wiregrass.  And four stations in Mississippi, seven in Louisiana, six in Georgia, four in Florida.... In fact, they own stations in the largest media market in all but five or six states.  They're one of a handful of conglomerates that own virutally EVERY station in every market in the country.  Nexstar is the biggest. They own four stations in Alabama. 

Every single one of them takes their marching orders from the TNI, which is controlled by democrats and globalists. That's why you will see anchors at a station in Provo Utah use the exact same wording and phrases to discuss a topic as you do the anchors at a station in Dothan Alabama.  And every one of those mirrored reports are relentlessly anti-Christian, anti-nationalism, pro-globalism, pro-DEI -- and by proxy anti-Trump.  People are waking up to this. We are being fed a steady diet of chicken shit and being told by our "local" news that it's delicious chicken salad. The horrific failures of Biden and his puppet masters, the epic disasters that are being soft-pedaled in the media while the attacks on Trump and the denigration of his supporters as "rubes" or worse? Even the stupid people -- most of them -- can smell that bullshit.

THAT'S what happened.  Watergate gave them the power and impetus, and the pattern. If two fairly dumb newspaper guys can take down an entire presidency, what could a fully harnessed media do?  Control the media, control the narrative. THAT, my friend, is the existential threat to 'democracy'   

The TNI is currently WORSE, in my opinion, than Pravda, worse than People's Daily.  It's a leftist, globalist propaganda machine.  Please, if this thread does nothing else, do some research.  Check into Mockingbird - the daily dump of talking points filtered from the TNI to all the outlets. 

Fox News?  Controlled opposition. Never were conservative, Pretend to be, so there's the perception of fairness. Just as fraudulent and in on the scam as the rest. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #57 on: January 17, 2024, 02:31:20 PM »

You know there was no "insurrection" and that his true actions were in the spirit of reconciliation and moving forward, don't you?  Insurrections don't have FBI plants front and center urging the crowd forward.  Insurrections don't have people following roped pathways and staying on the carpet.

Surely you're intelligent enough to see what was happening when the demoncratic talking points beginning about 90-days prior to the election began to - in unison - express fears of a coming insurrection when nothing the President did before or after suggested any such event?  You can't be oblivious enough to be blind to the fact that they were sowing the seeds for the event THEY planned, THEY encouraged, THEY fomented and by which THEY hoped to use as a bludgeon against his supporters.... can you?  Seriously? 

There was no insurrection. I have no doubt Trump was pissed off at the blatant and obvious scamming that went on in places where phantom water leaks, boarded up windows, and video evidence of massive, fraudulent ballot dumps tipped the election -- almost certainly illegally.  I agree with his request of Pence to delay certification until audits could be done.  But Pence was a stooge, hoping to salvage his own political ambitions by joining in with the uniparty. 

BUT...  At no point do I believe - nor has any valid evidence been presented that indicates in any way -- that Trump had any plans to try to stay in power.  He's an American, first and foremost. For that reason alone, he wouldn't have - and didn't - do what he's being accused of. 

Educate yourself.  Look past what you're being fed.  Please. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #58 on: January 17, 2024, 03:15:02 PM »
At this point, Trump is the only one who can fight off the evil left. If you are a democrat, you are my enemy. You have nothing in common with me other than stealing my oxygen. I hope
Every democrat feels Thai administrations pain trifold. I have no compromise left.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #59 on: January 17, 2024, 03:22:22 PM »

Please use the sharing tools found via the share button at the top or side of articles. Copying articles to share with others is a breach of FT.com T&Cs and Copyright Policy. Email licensing@ft.com to buy additional rights. Subscribers may share up to 10 or 20 articles per month using the gift article service. More information can be found at https://www.ft.com/tour.
   https://www.ft.com/content/f9b47684-6f25-4d72-ba8b-a32051489b8e

“I am here to tell you that the western world is in danger . . . because those who are supposed to defend the values of the west have been co-opted by a vision of the world that inexorably leads to socialism, and therefore to poverty,” Milei told an audience in Davos on Wednesday.

Javier Milei describes democrats plan.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.