Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

What would it take?

chinook

Re: What would it take?
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2024, 11:58:27 PM »
Argue the merits of their politics, sure, but the two candidates are NOTHING ALIKE.  One is flatly telling you he will be a dictator.  He didn't want to leave office the first time (despite losing spectacularly)... Do you think he'll go gentle into that goodnight next time?  He represents the actual, literal end of our democracy and those who support him are dangerously misled.

the second is a dictator and doesn't know who's office he's in.  he represents the actual opposite literal end of our democracy and those who support him are dangerously misled.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2024, 08:10:14 AM »
Argue the merits of their politics, sure, but the two candidates are NOTHING ALIKE.  One is flatly telling you he will be a dictator.  He didn't want to leave office the first time (despite losing spectacularly)... Do you think he'll go gentle into that goodnight next time?  He represents the actual, literal end of our democracy and those who support him are dangerously misled.

You are a brainwashed, deluded loon. 
I truly and honestly pity you.   

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2024, 08:18:14 AM »
If anyone supports either of the two party candidates, you’re idiots. I realize one will be elected but both of the worst choices.

Support? 

I’d prefer to have better candidates.  We don’t have that option and haven’t in decades. 

In that case, you have to objectively choose the better of the choices presented.  When one is an incestous pedophile who is corrupt to the core, whose social policies are immoral and fractious, whose foreign policy is an unmitigated disaster, whose border policy undermines the safety and security of the nation, and whose mental decline is starkly obvious?   Gotta roll the dice.

I cannot support globalist agenda.  So whoever is on the other side of that, even if it’s Nic Cage with Travolta as a running mate … and their slogan is “tomatoes for all” my faith in America would cause me to vote for them. 

I saw something elsewhere that sort of sums it up for me.  Chemotherapy is unpleasant and can be painful.  But when the alternative is cancer and a grueling death?
« Last Edit: January 17, 2024, 08:56:47 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2024, 09:31:27 AM »
the second is a dictator and doesn't know who's office he's in.  he represents the actual opposite literal end of our democracy and those who support him are dangerously misled.   

If you think there is a shred of equivalency between these two candidates (and I'm not a Biden "fan") then you are detached from reality.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2024, 09:51:39 AM »
An excerpt from a piece by Dan Gainor, that's very telling in my view.

Journalism is in chaos. It is an industry where only a tiny percentage of people dare hold different political opinions and more than 60% of journalists think the news business is going in the "wrong direction." Don’t take my word for it. Take theirs.

More than 1,600 journalists responded to a survey from Syracuse University’s Newhouse School of Public Communications and the results are damning. Only 3.4% of U.S. journalists claim to be Republicans, with another 36.4% saying they’re Democrats. That’s more than 10 times more Democrats than Republicans. Or at least the ones who will admit they are on the left.

More than half (51.7%) call themselves "independents" and another 8.5% "other." Journalists have been getting these survey questions for more than 50 years and they have grown savvier. Many carefully list themselves in those other categories to avoid being called biased. So, just keep that 3.4% number in mind. Out of all journalists.

Or let’s give the real number – 96.6% are not Republicans.

That’s how Russiagate and Russian collusion get rammed down the throats of the American public like the scandal really happened. (Hint: It didn’t.)
That’s how they cover for a president who is barely coherent much of the time and lies constantly about his family, his accomplishments and his past.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2024, 10:08:41 AM »

Journalism is in chaos. It is an industry where only a tiny percentage of people dare hold different political opinions and more than 60% of journalists think the news business is going in the "wrong direction." Don’t take my word for it. Take theirs.

More than 1,600 journalists responded to a survey from Syracuse University’s Newhouse School of Public Communications and the results are damning. Only 3.4% of U.S. journalists claim to be Republicans, with another 36.4% saying they’re Democrats. That’s more than 10 times more Democrats than Republicans. Or at least the ones who will admit they are on the left.

More than half (51.7%) call themselves "independents" and another 8.5% "other." Journalists have been getting these survey questions for more than 50 years and they have grown savvier. Many carefully list themselves in those other categories to avoid being called biased. So, just keep that 3.4% number in mind. Out of all journalists.

That’s how Russiagate and Russian collusion get rammed down the throats of the American public like the scandal really happened. (Hint: It didn’t.)
That’s how they cover for a president who is barely coherent much of the time and lies constantly about his family, his accomplishments and his past.
TL;DR
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

wesfau2

« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2024, 10:09:20 AM »

Sigh...for a guy who "doesn't get his news from Fox", every article or talking head you reference is from that outlet.  You know, the one that had to admit it was lying to it viewership knowingly.

Having a political opinion is natural for any person.  Professionals can remove themselves from the story and do the work.

Still, no one has answered the question: is being adjudged, by a jury, a rapist disqualifying for Trump, and if not, why?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2024, 10:15:24 AM »
If you think there is a shred of equivalency between these two candidates (and I'm not a Biden "fan") then you are detached from reality.
ok, you’ve almost convinced me. But before I follow, tell me what it is about you that demonstrates why I should listen to you tell me who to vote for. Are you really as smart as Hank Johnson?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2024, 10:19:54 AM »

There isn’t. 

Biden is a globalist puppet. 
Trump is an “America first” nationalist. 

If those are the two choices? That’s all I will ever need to know.

None of the pejoratives you’ve flung at him have any basis in reality. That cinches it for me.  Your unhinged derangement convinces me that there may be no other path.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2024, 10:22:15 AM »
Sigh...for a guy who "doesn't get his news from Fox", every article or talking head you reference is from that outlet.  You know, the one that had to admit it was lying to it viewership knowingly.

Having a political opinion is natural for any person.  Professionals can remove themselves from the story and do the work.

Still, no one has answered the question: is being adjudged, by a jury, a rapist disqualifying for Trump, and if not, why?

Fake. Fucking. News. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2024, 10:36:52 AM »
Detached.  From.  Fucking.  Reality. 

“The finding that Ms. Carroll failed to prove that she was ‘raped’ within the meaning of the New York Penal Law does not mean that she failed to prove that Mr. Trump ‘raped’ her as many people commonly understand the word ‘rape,’ ” Kaplan wrote.

He added: “Indeed, as the evidence at trial recounted below makes clear, the jury found that Mr. Trump in fact did exactly that.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/07/19/trump-carroll-judge-rape/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2024, 10:52:37 AM »

“The finding that Ms. Carroll failed to prove that she was ‘raped’ within the meaning of the New York Penal Law does not mean that she failed to prove that Mr. Trump ‘raped’ her as many people commonly understand the word ‘rape,’ ” Kaplan wrote.

He added: “Indeed, as the evidence at trial recounted below makes clear, the jury found that Mr. Trump in fact did exactly that.”

You’re going to keep it up until you wind up getting raped, again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2024, 11:00:34 AM »

Washington Post opinion. 

Worthless as yesterday’s fish sandwich. 

Do better. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2024, 11:14:21 AM »
Quotes, attribution...fuck's sake this is why I gave up on you.  You're a lost fucking cause.  Sad, really.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2024, 11:19:40 AM »
Quotes, attribution...fuck's sake this is why I gave up on you.  You're a lost fucking cause.  Sad, really.

Do better, meathead. 

Quotes, attribution that equal an OPINION.

Believe what you want.  I'll just rest here on the banking records of a proven criminal, the plethora of photos of his son doing drugs and raping underage girls,  the diary of his daughter who provides a first person account in sickening detail of this man assaulting her as a child, the despicable desertion of American troops and assets in foreign countries.... and I could go on.

You sit over there clutching your pearls over a fraudulent accusation and a desperate witch hunt.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2024, 11:36:12 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2024, 12:00:16 PM »

Do better, meathead. 

Quotes, attribution that equal an OPINION.

Believe what you want.  I'll just rest here on the banking records of a proven criminal, the plethora of photos of his son doing drugs and raping underage girls,  the diary of his daughter who provides a first person account in sickening detail of this man assaulting her as a child, the despicable desertion of American troops and assets in foreign countries.... and I could go on.

You sit over there clutching your pearls over a fraudulent accusation and a desperate witch hunt.

This.  I am not going to join in on any rallies or marches in the name of Trump.  However, the timing of shit being flung at him is always impeccable.  Proven dishonesty of MSM where unsubstantiated rumors of Russian collusion drummed up by the Clinton campaign, and then trying to force it down the American public's collective ear holes as truth killed any credibility they had.  It's The Boy who Cried Wolf.

Between the 2 candidates we are forced to accept as options, I'll take the dick head over the guy that forgot how to spell dick head.  Unless a video surfaces of Trump getting his rape on, he is innocent until proven guilty.  This is the American way. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2024, 12:11:58 PM »

I swore off all the cable "News" networks over a year ago.  I'm talking on-air personalities who don't present actual news, only opinions, which are 100% biased, regardless which network you choose. I still look at their web page because that's different altogether.  Yes, you still get the random opinion piece, but for the most part, it's like today:

One of the Royals having surgery
Colts owner found unresponsive
Iran bombed Pakistan
Boy fatally shoots dad
Girl who survived sex cult

As for Fox News, a network created solely to be the lone conservative voice in the media, yes, they knew they were pushing the election fraud narrative, and got their asses handed to them for it. Deservedly so. Problem is, networks like CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC and on and on...have no repercussions for, as the opinion piece put it, ramming Russiagate and Russian collusion down our throats, which was an outright, unmitigated lie, and threw this country into turmoil.   

But, who is going to hold them accountable? When the overwhelming majority of the media is pushing the same narrative, and it's proven to be a complete lie, it's just a big, "Oh well, let's move on to something else.  Hey, Trump didn't denounce white supremacy."  Another lie.

The point being, when only 3.4% of 1,600 admit to being Republican, and over 10X that are Dems, you have a bias problem. If that's not the case, and you don't watch or read anything from Fox, tell me honestly, where was the last outlet you read anything painting conservatives in a positive light?  It wasn't from any of those "independents."

As for Trump....Do...Not...Want.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2024, 12:13:58 PM »

Between the 2 candidates we are forced to accept as options, I'll take the dick head over the guy that forgot how to spell dick head.  Unless a video surfaces of Trump getting his rape on, he is innocent until proven guilty.  This is the American way.

Fuck's sake.  He's not just "a dick head."  He's a walking felony.  The video standard you're espousing isn't the way our legal system works.  A jury heard the evidence and rendered a verdict.  He is guilty.

There isn't a single shred of evidence of the "biden family crime syndicate" or you'd never get relief from the hard evidence on every news outlet.  The GOP isn't interested in fact finding, or they'd let Hunter testify in public as he repeatedly offers to do so.

There IS, however, hard evidence that Trump took $8MM from China while sitting in the Oval Office, in flagrant violation of the emoluments clause (not to mention the goddamned bribery hotel he was running).

Problem is, networks like CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC and on and on...have no repercussions for, as the opinion piece put it, ramming Russiagate and Russian collusion down our throats, which was an outright, unmitigated lie, and threw this country into turmoil. 

Not a lie at all.  Substantiated with testimony and evidence.  Y'all really have to broaden your information sources.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2024, 12:15:41 PM by wesfau2 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2024, 12:17:00 PM »
This.  I am not going to join in on any rallies or marches in the name of Trump.  However, the timing of shit being flung at him is always impeccable.  Proven dishonesty of MSM where unsubstantiated rumors of Russian collusion drummed up by the Clinton campaign, and then trying to force it down the American public's collective ear holes as truth killed any credibility they had.  It's The Boy who Cried Wolf.

I saw him speak at an event in Florida.  The person I saw there bore only a passing resemblance to the person the media portrays in the snippets they chose to provide.  I've seen a lot of politicians speak over the years, and his was as good as any.  Matched Reagan, quite honestly, and Reagan was one of the most effective orators in US history (doubt it? watch his speech after the Challenger explosion). 

I'd be happy to attend a Biden "rally" if I was able to procure one of the 12 distantly-spaced six foot wide circles that his "crowds" flock to -- and if he could string together a dozen coherent sentences. 

I'd encourage everyone to get involved. Go see Trump. Go see Biden (impossible).  Go listen to Kamala jumble an impressive collection of words she doesn't understand to say less than nothing.  Go watch Nimarata, or Ron, or Gavin, or anyone who's running so you can see for yourself what they're about. 

But actually listen to what they say, evaluate their position relative to your own moral compass and beliefs, and then choose which of those best represents your beliefs and dreams for this country. 

Or you can spout talking points from NPR, MSNBC, CNN, Fox, or some other controlled propaganda service and remain in the dark - where the ubiquitous they want you to remain. 

Take a few minutes to research the Trusted News Initiative:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trusted_News_Initiative  Do a little more digging and discover that all "local news" is almost completely owned by a very small handful of companies, all of which regurgitate the same slanted talking points - in almost exactly the same verbiage - to guide the thinking of bleating sheep.  You know, the ones possessed by Trump derangement. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2024, 12:23:57 PM »
Fuck's sake.  He's not just "a dick head." 1.  He's a walking felony.  The video standard you're espousing isn't the way our legal system works.  A jury heard the evidence and rendered a verdict.  He is guilty.

2. There isn't a single shred of evidence of the "biden family crime syndicate" or you'd never get relief from the hard evidence on every news outlet.  The GOP isn't interested in fact finding, or they'd 3. let Hunter testify in public as he repeatedly offers to do so.

4. There IS, however, hard evidence that Trump took $8MM from China while sitting in the Oval Office, in flagrant violation of the emoluments clause (not to mention the goddamned bribery hotel he was running).

Not a lie at all.  Substantiated with testimony and evidence.  Y'all really have to broaden your information sources.

That has to be a record. 

Four MSM lies spouted as fact in one post. 

1. Absolute fucking lie
2. Ridiculously EGREGIOUS lie.  So absolutely fucktarded it defies belief. No sane human being could express this particular lie with a straight face.
3. Another lie. Just a flat out load of horseshit.
4. LAUGHABLE!  Completely made up in absolute desperation and the most pathetic attempt at obfuscation I've ever seen. 

I have greatly misjudged your intelligence or vastly underestimated your gullibility.  I never imagined you to be the biggest bleating sheep that has ever trod. 

It's disgraceful, really.  I didn't think this kind of brainwashing existed outside being strapped to a chair and having fingernails pulled out. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions