Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

What would it take?

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
What would it take?
« on: January 16, 2024, 12:16:20 PM »
How much is too much with this guy?  What will it take for the GOP to dump him?  How about the rank and file R voters?

“The fact that Mr. Trump sexually abused — indeed, raped — Ms. Carroll has been conclusively established…”

https://twitter.com/KatiePhang/status/1747114477797966331

RAPIST.  The guy was found, after the evidence was presented, to be a goddamned RAPIST.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: What would it take?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2024, 12:51:56 PM »
How much is too much with this guy?  What will it take for the GOP to dump him?  How about the rank and file R voters?

“The fact that Mr. Trump sexually abused — indeed, raped — Ms. Carroll has been conclusively established…”

RAPIST.  The guy was found, after the evidence was presented, to be a goddamned RAPIST.
You sure say rape a lot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2024, 02:25:52 PM »

Riiiiiiight. 

You are so full of bullshit you see in monotone brown. 

Meanwhile the Grifter In Chief rolls on, wearing his tiger-print underwear while he wanders the halls of the White House, searching for a teenage daughter or grand-daughter to drag into the shower with him. 

JFC.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2024, 02:50:31 PM »
In the "I Did Not Know" Political arena, this quote from Nikki Haley:

"Joy Reid lives in a different America than I do," Haley told Brian Kilmeade Tuesday. "I mean, yes, I'm a brown girl that grew up in a small rural town in South Carolina who became the first female minority governor in history, who became a U.N. ambassador and who is now running for president. If that's not the American dream, I don't know what is."

Obviously, I wasn't paying attention, or I need prescription glasses.  Nikki Haley is brown people?

Now, back to The Donald grabbin' em' right in the pussy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2024, 02:57:34 PM »

"Joy Reid lives in a different America than I do," Haley told Brian Kilmeade Tuesday. "I mean, yes, I'm a brown girl that grew up in a small rural town in South Carolina who became the first female minority governor in history, who became a U.N. ambassador and who is now running for president. If that's not the American dream, I don't know what is."

Obviously, I wasn't paying attention, or I need prescription glasses.  Nikki Haley is brown people?

It was a big part of her story in the beginning.  Her name is Nimrata and she used to tell stories about her family experiencing racism in SC (ie - her dad getting shit for wearing a turban).

Once you go national, though, you gotta lose the ethnicity.  Jesus, one GOP voter in Iowa just said that he couldn't vote for Vivek (who is Indian) because of 9/11.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2024, 03:05:46 PM »

1> Her name isn't Nikki Haley.  It's Nimarata Randhawa. 
2> Haley is her married name, Nikki is the nickname she selected for herself.
3> Her parents are Punjab Indians who moved to Canada then to SC
4> She's "brown" when it serves her purposes

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2024, 03:07:02 PM »
It was a big part of her story in the beginning.  Her name is Nimrata and she used to tell stories about her family experiencing racism in SC (ie - her dad getting shit for wearing a turban).

Once you go national, though, you gotta lose the ethnicity.  Jesus, one GOP voter in Iowa just said that he couldn't vote for Vivek (who is Indian) because of 9/11.

That was just the guys at work. They would take punjabs at him, because he was always calling in Sikh.

Bada bing.  Thanks, I'll be here all week.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
CCTAU,
Members reacted like:
Kaos,
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2024, 03:11:55 PM »
Well, I would still put my dick in her butt.

Mmmm....Nimarata butt secks!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2024, 03:45:34 PM »

I did not know that Haley understands the plight of the African and American. You do know that I half understand it? The bottom half of me, anyway.

I sure do wish the Donald would stop grabbing bitches by the pussy and raping Wes. There’s zero chance of pulling ‘24 off if he keeps this shit up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2024, 03:46:12 PM »
Well, I would still put my dick in her butt.

Mmmm....Nimarata butt secks!

As long as she's not president, I don't care what you do to her.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
CCTAU,
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2024, 04:01:17 PM »
As long as she's not president, I don't care what you do to her.

That would be Presidential butt secks in the Oval Orifice.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2024, 04:09:33 PM »
That would be Presidential butt secks in the Oval Orifice.

We've seen enough of that...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2024, 05:04:27 PM »
Riiiiiiight. 

You are so full of bullshit you see in monotone brown. 

You could have stopped here. Leftists are in lockstep. They repeat the same lane bullshit over and over. Did you see where msnbc and cnn would not even show Trumps Iowa victory comments? The elites on the left are becoming desperate
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

wesfau2

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2024, 06:27:52 PM »
You could have stopped here. Leftists are in lockstep. They repeat the same lane bullshit over and over. Did you see where msnbc and cnn would not even show Trumps Iowa victory comments? The elites on the left are becoming desperate

Desperate...for what?  Covering his "comments" is just splicing together every grievance rant he's ever droned on...he's got no material.  Fuck's sake, he thinks he won Iowa twice.

But, please, expound on why this guy continues to receive your support.  I am honestly curious what would it take to disqualify him in your eyes?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2024, 06:58:53 PM »
Desperate...for what?  Covering his "comments" is just splicing together every grievance rant he's ever droned on...he's got no material.  Fuck's sake, he thinks he won Iowa twice.

But, please, expound on why this guy continues to receive your support.  I am honestly curious what would it take to disqualify him in your eyes?
I’m answering this for CTE. Because he is the best president in the history of America.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2024, 07:02:37 PM »

Definitely not trumped up (pun!) horseshit. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2024, 08:25:07 PM »
If anyone supports either of the two party candidates, you’re idiots. I realize one will be elected but both of the worst choices.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a long wait.” Preacher

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2024, 08:56:32 PM »
If anyone supports either of the two party candidates, you’re idiots. I realize one will be elected but both of the worst choices.
AUChizad! I thought that was you! What up my homie?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2024, 10:01:28 PM »

Argue the merits of their politics, sure, but the two candidates are NOTHING ALIKE.  One is flatly telling you he will be a dictator.  He didn't want to leave office the first time (despite losing spectacularly)... Do you think he'll go gentle into that goodnight next time?  He represents the actual, literal end of our democracy and those who support him are dangerously misled.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2024, 10:13:37 PM »
Argue the merits of their politics, sure, but the two candidates are NOTHING ALIKE.  One is flatly telling you he will be a dictator.  He didn't want to leave office the first time (despite losing spectacularly)... Do you think he'll go gentle into that goodnight next time?  He represents the actual, literal end of our democracy and those who support him are dangerously misled.
I would respectfully argue that those who don’t support him represent the literal ones who suck the cock on a regular basis. Not just an every once and a while suck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions