Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

First NIL Casualty

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
First NIL Casualty
« on: January 12, 2024, 10:27:32 AM »
FSU got hosed by the committee in favor of the Tahd.  Their month just got worse, as the NCAA flexed its massive penis, and handed the first NIL violation penalties to the Noles.  The transgression?  The Offensive Line Coach, Alex Atkins, gave a ride to a potential portal recruit and his family, to meet with the CEO of a Noles Collective. It was confirmed that the CEO made an offer of $15K a month to the player, after which, Atkins gave them a ride back. There was no other involvement by Atkins outside of the transportation, and the player did not sign with the Noles.  The NCAA:

Two years of probation for Florida State.
A two-year show cause, a suspension from the next three regular season games, a two-week restriction on recruiting communication and a restriction from off-campus recruiting during fall 2023 for Atkins .
A three-year disassociation from the booster.
A one-year disassociation from the collective.
A $5,000 fine plus 1% of the football budget.
A 5% reduction in football scholarships over the two-year probationary period.
A reduction in recruiting official visits in the 2023-24 academic year.
A reduction in football recruiting communications for a total of six weeks during the 2023-24 and 2024-25 academic years. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
Re: First NIL Casualty
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2024, 11:11:55 AM »
FSU got hosed by the committee in favor of the Tahd.  Their month just got worse, as the NCAA flexed its massive penis, and handed the first NIL violation penalties to the Noles.  The transgression?  The Offensive Line Coach, Alex Atkins, gave a ride to a potential portal recruit and his family, to meet with the CEO of a Noles Collective. It was confirmed that the CEO made an offer of $15K a month to the player, after which, Atkins gave them a ride back. There was no other involvement by Atkins outside of the transportation, and the player did not sign with the Noles.  The NCAA:

Two years of probation for Florida State.
A two-year show cause, a suspension from the next three regular season games, a two-week restriction on recruiting communication and a restriction from off-campus recruiting during fall 2023 for Atkins .
A three-year disassociation from the booster.
A one-year disassociation from the collective.
A $5,000 fine plus 1% of the football budget.
A 5% reduction in football scholarships over the two-year probationary period.
A reduction in recruiting official visits in the 2023-24 academic year.
A reduction in football recruiting communications for a total of six weeks during the 2023-24 and 2024-25 academic years.
Thats a bit much.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2024, 11:31:00 AM »
BTDubbs?

This is Kirby snitching. And he aint done I don't think. We and others need to take that bowl cut dirty mfer off his pedestal fast. Even if not with wins and losses, someway somehow. Some program or a collection of programs is going to have to take the gloves off with him. Hes become worse than Saban with this stuff.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

jmar

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2024, 01:02:30 PM »
BTDubbs?

This is Kirby snitching. And he aint done I don't think. We and others need to take that bowl cut dirty mfer off his pedestal fast. Even if not with wins and losses, someway somehow. Some program or a collection of programs is going to have to take the gloves off with him. Hes become worse than Saban with this stuff.
UGA has a history as a rat.  Was told that the venerable Vince Dooley put the NCAA on Auburn during the Barfield years.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2024, 02:12:49 PM »
Cordin' to thuh Bammers, ain't no bigger rat in the heestory of the In-Cee-A-A then Fat Fil Fulmers an TENNYSEE.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2024, 02:40:51 PM »
Sounds like they hired some Carey and Hamner type representation and got the furking that comes with it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2024, 03:15:57 PM »
Sounds like they hired some Carey and Hamner type representation and got the furking that comes with it.

Free lunch with the Cajun Assassin after 100 billable hours?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2024, 03:17:12 PM »
Free lunch with the Cajun Assassin after 100 billable hours?

For a limited time only.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2024, 08:31:33 PM »

You mess with the bull, you get the horns.

Call today!

« Last Edit: January 12, 2024, 08:34:41 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

eagleair89

• Horny Rabbit
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2024, 08:37:06 PM »
UGA has a history as a rat.  Was told that the venerable Vince Dooley put the NCAA on Auburn during the Barfield years.

...... Dooley had his issues (like every human)..... but this was not one of them....

The late 70s NCAA dust up came straight out of tuscaloosa..... Dooley was NOT nor Ever part of that

( I will add this....you want to know the early history of animosity concerning AU and the NCAA, look no further than Walter Byers..... a true S.O.B. if there ever was one )
« Last Edit: January 12, 2024, 09:49:02 PM by eagleair89 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I, We, They.....The Illuminati

GH2001

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2024, 09:05:46 PM »
...... Dooley had his issues (like every human)..... but this was not one of them....

The late 70s NCAA dust up came straight out of tuscaloosa..... Dooley was NOT nor Ever part of that

Well holy hell. Where the hell have you been? It’s like a reunion on here the last 30 days. Next thing you know, prowler and chizad will be back on here talking about politics.

I, We, They….
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

eagleair89

• Horny Rabbit
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2024, 09:08:46 PM »
Cordin' to thuh Bammers, ain't no bigger rat in the heestory of the In-Cee-A-A then Fat Fil Fulmers an TENNYSEE.

This is true and came with a very large "assist" from the Ol Ball Coach..... Mr. Spurrier.....and God bless both of those gentlemen for doing what they did 👍

( I should add that the biggest/largest squealers have always and continue to come from Tuscaloosa..... Mr. Phat Phil listened and learned and turn the tables...he is a solid 2nd place 👌)
« Last Edit: January 12, 2024, 09:15:22 PM by eagleair89 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

eagleair89

• Horny Rabbit
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2024, 09:10:45 PM »
Well holy hell. Where the hell have you been? It’s like a reunion on here the last 30 days. Next thing you know, prowler and chizad will be back on here talking about politics.

I, We, They….

Howdy good sir!

I'm always here .... never went away.....just stay in my corner and contribute when I believe it to be appropo...

Happy New Year to you and yours 😎
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
GH2001,
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2024, 09:21:03 PM »
This is true and came with a very large "assist" from the Ol Ball Coach..... Mr. Spurrier.....and God bless both of those gentlemen for doing what they did 👍

( I should add that the biggest/largest squealers have always and continue to come from Tuscaloosa..... Mr. Phat Phil listened and learned and turn the tables...he is a solid 2nd place 👌)

Hayyyyy pawllll. Ole visor boi in gator land and fat Phil dunt told on us. Theyz just mad they ain’t got Albert means and we did. Dontchu reckon that’s bout right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
eagleair89,
No reactions
WDE

eagleair89

• Horny Rabbit
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2024, 09:29:48 PM »
Hayyyyy pawllll. Ole visor boi in gator land and fat Phil dunt told on us. Theyz just mad they ain’t got Albert means and we did. Dontchu reckon that’s bout right?

Yep.....God bless America

I'll hang up and listen!

:clap: :aubie: :cheers:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
GH2001,
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2024, 12:29:48 AM »

I, We, They….
I'm trying to get prowler back
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2024, 10:28:11 AM »
It is nice to see some new/old posters. I wonder if it has anything to do with Godfather passing away. People seem to  feel more welcomed and comfortable as a result.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

jmar

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2024, 10:54:02 AM »
It is nice to see some new/old posters. I wonder if it has anything to do with Godfather passing away. People seem to  feel more welcomed and comfortable as a result.

Beat's sitting on the porch and staring into the abyss.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
eagleair89,
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2024, 11:45:44 AM »

it would be nice to see some posters go away like the chops and prowlers of the world ...looking at you.
friendly
funny
dislike
Members reacted friendly:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted dislike:
Snakebite,

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2024, 12:45:36 PM »

it would be nice to see some posters go away like the chops and prowlers of the world ...looking at you.

Chopper…what a maroon. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a long wait.” Preacher