Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Crazy Day

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Crazy Day
« on: January 11, 2024, 07:31:29 AM »
I didn’t like any of them.  All three were dirty.  But to see all three leave in the same 24 hour period?  Crazy. 

Carroll.
Belichick
Saban

Two fired.  One quit. 

It’s funny to watch Carroll get upstaged by Saban who then gets upstaged by sloppy Bill.   ESPN is breaking. 

What’s also odd to me is all three are the same age.  Even stranger, belichick is the youngest.

Also? Belichick destroyed his career when he stupidly chose Mac “my pussy has a boo boo” Jones over Cam. 
« Last Edit: January 11, 2024, 07:49:44 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

chinook

Re: Crazy Day
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2024, 08:20:55 AM »
I didn’t like any of them.  All three were dirty.  But to see all three leave in the same 24 hour period?  Crazy. 

Carroll.
Belichick
Saban

Two fired.  One quit. 

It’s funny to watch Carroll get upstaged by Saban who then gets upstaged by sloppy Bill.   ESPN is breaking. 

What’s also odd to me is all three are the same age.  Even stranger, belichick is the youngest.

Also? Belichick destroyed his career when he stupidly chose Mac “my pussy has a boo boo” Jones over Cam.

say what you want about Carroll at USC ...but in the NFL he's legend status.  third longest tenured coach in the NFL behind Belichick and Tomlin... a lone rider for now.

sat mid pack in the 80's and top ten worse teams in the 90's ...Carroll changed that for the emerald city. welcome back to mediocrity twelves.

sundays are going to suck for me.

as far as the other two fuck them.  at least a Carroll had personality. 

cam made his own bed but don't disagree.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions