Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

FAFO

Re: FAFO
« Reply #80 on: March 28, 2024, 10:18:54 PM »

The party of Wes WANTS people on public assistance.  That’s what you’re missing.

They see those people as slaves who are forced to continue to vote for them in order keep their benefits. 

The chart you posted?  That’s a victory for the party of Wes.

I think Wes truly wants what is best for people. Everything is just so divisive, tribal, and polarized that logic & reason go out the window. I’ll always maintain that it occurs on both sides. Just occurs way more on the left side of the aisle. Peace and common ground as a primary objective will pave the easiest path forward in our advancement as a species.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #81 on: March 28, 2024, 11:08:52 PM »

The party of Wes WANTS people on public assistance.  That’s what you’re missing.

They see those people as slaves who are forced to continue to vote for them in order keep their benefits. 

The chart you posted?  That’s a victory for the party of Wes.
^This
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #82 on: March 29, 2024, 07:34:05 AM »
I think Wes truly wants what is best for people. Everything is just so divisive, tribal, and polarized that logic & reason go out the window. I’ll always maintain that it occurs on both sides. Just occurs way more on the left side of the aisle. Peace and common ground as a primary objective will pave the easiest path forward in our advancement as a species.

If your theory is correct then he is a brainless fool. 

I don’t believe that.   So it must be intentional and your theory is false.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #83 on: March 29, 2024, 08:47:50 AM »
How do you believe some of the stuff you believe, Wes? Especially with all the mental gymnastics to praise this shitty ass Biden economy. Praise what you think the guy is doing well that doesn’t involve every middle to lower class family feeling the effects of this inflation spike that wage adjustments aren’t made for. I bet food stamps and welfare are on the rise, which is every indicator of a shit economy. Be a liberal and tout your senile champion, but be honest that everything isn’t 100% great with him at the helm… Things that were noticably better under Trump. And I’m no huge Trump fan myself.

Looks like a pretty steep spike around the 2020 timeframe. If you care about the disenfranchised, vote for policies that don’t perpetuate/increase the problem.

Shake off the amnesia.  What happened round about 2020?  Worldwide pandemic?

By every measure the economy is better than it ever was under Trump (whose only contributions to the economy were massive debt in tax giveaways and crushing consumer pricing due to his inane tariff policies).

Biden is not my guy.  He's the guy running to keep shit together.

The alternative is a party that lives divorced from reality who is clinging wholesale to a dipshit felon conman.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #84 on: March 29, 2024, 09:12:53 AM »
Shake off the amnesia.  What happened round about 2020?  Worldwide pandemic?

By every measure the economy is better than it ever was under Trump (whose only contributions to the economy were massive debt in tax giveaways and crushing consumer pricing due to his inane tariff policies).

Biden is not my guy.  He's the guy running to keep shit together.

The alternative is a party that lives divorced from reality who is clinging wholesale to a dipshit felon conman.

It’s opposite day!!!  Nobody told me!

What an unmitigated pile of donkey shit, Wes. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #85 on: March 29, 2024, 09:56:24 AM »
Better now?  No, absolutely not.  I don't give a flying fuck what statistics are posted, where they're from, or what theory anyone wants to put forth.

The cost of everything that actually matters in people's lives, is significantly higher, across the board.  Groceries, gas, restaurant prices, vehicle prices, building materials, health insurance and on and on and on.  Don't post anything or try and tell me otherwise.  Come to the checkout counter with me and watch. Go through any fast food drive-thru, order a cheeseburger and fries and tell me you're happy paying over $10.00.  Or maybe go to Five Guys and set up a payment plan for the same thing.

The hell with statistics and pie charts.  Everything that matters is higher under this administration, and they look you dead in the eye and say what a great job they're doing. Just ask that lying sack of shit, KJP.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

« Reply #86 on: March 29, 2024, 09:58:54 AM »
Better now?  No, absolutely not.  I don't give a flying fuck what statistics are posted, where they're from, or what theory anyone wants to put forth.

The cost of everything that actually matters in people's lives, is significantly higher, across the board.  Groceries, gas, restaurant prices, vehicle prices, building materials, health insurance and on and on and on.  Don't post anything or try and tell me otherwise.  Come to the checkout counter with me and watch. Go through any fast food drive-thru, order a cheeseburger and fries and tell me you're happy paying over $10.00.  Or maybe go to Five Guys and set up a payment plan for the same thing.

The hell with statistics and pie charts.  Everything that matters is higher under this administration, and they look you dead in the eye and say what a great job they're doing. Just ask that lying sack of shit, KJP.

Yes, prices are up...while corporations are recording record profits, engaging in large-scale stock buy-backs and showering cash on their CEOs.

That's your enemy of the working/middle class.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
Members reacted dislike:
WiregrassTiger,

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #87 on: March 29, 2024, 10:11:41 AM »
Yes, prices are up...while corporations are recording record profits, engaging in large-scale stock buy-backs and showering cash on their CEOs.

BULL  FUCKING  SHIT

That's your enemy of the working/middle class.

The current administration is the enemy of the working class. It is the enemy of democracy. It is the enemy of decency. It is the enemy of sanity. It is the enemy of truth. It is the enemy of America. 

I cannot fathom how you can carry its water.
friendly
funny
dislike
Members reacted friendly:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
Members reacted like:
CCTAU,WiregrassTiger,
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #88 on: March 29, 2024, 10:49:20 AM »
I knew it!! It’s the man holding us down! I wish that motherfucker would let up on my grocery bill.

Corporate greed my big, long, greasy dick.

The U.S. government creates inflation by printing money. It doesn’t take an economist to figure this out. I can get a good look at a T bone by sticking my head up a butcher’s ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #89 on: March 29, 2024, 10:55:24 AM »

I am requesting that you guys stop using pie charts in this argument, please. It confuses the fuck out of Snags and he cuts up the computer monitor in the office every time he sees one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #90 on: March 29, 2024, 11:22:32 AM »
I knew it!! It’s the man holding us down! I wish that motherfucker would let up on my grocery bill.

Corporate greed my big, long, greasy dick.

The U.S. government creates inflation by printing money. It doesn’t take an economist to figure this out. I can get a good look at a T bone by sticking my head up a butcher’s ass.

Why’s your dick greasy? Is it a medical  condition?

The rest of your post is spot on. Just worried about your health now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #91 on: March 29, 2024, 11:42:22 AM »
Why’s your dick greasy? Is it a medical  condition?

The rest of your post is spot on. Just worried about your health now.

He hangs around a lot of truck stops.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

« Reply #92 on: March 29, 2024, 05:00:35 PM »

BULL  FUCKING  SHIT

Does it hurt to be stupid?  Asking for a friend.  You. You're the stupid friend.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #93 on: March 29, 2024, 06:10:52 PM »
Does it hurt to be stupid?  Asking for a friend.  You. You're the stupid friend.

You’d be the one to know.  Because if it does?  You’re probably taking mountains of oxy to deal with the pain. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions